Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
a salvia question
    #5151608 - 01/07/06 06:20 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

This is directed at the salvia freaks. Has anyone used any of the commercially prepared salvia divinorum alcohol tinctures. Examples are Danial Siebert's Emerald Essence or Shepherdess Essence by IAmShaman. I have some salvia experience, but I am interested in knowing the upper levels that be achieved with these tinctures. Trip reports would be welcome to help me understand this phenomenon more clearly.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: a salvia question [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #5180634 - 01/14/06 03:49 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Since we have no one with this experience I conducted my own experiment. I used Shepherdess Essence by IAmShaman. I purchased one half ounce bottle.
Experiment one: I used four dropper loads diluted with one dropper load of water held under the tongue for 20 minutes. The result was a very low level salvia buzz.
Experiment two: I used 6 dropper loads undiluted and kept it under my tongue for 20 minutes. I had a brief, but strong hallucinatory experience. I kept my sense of time and self, but found myself mistaking objects for other objects. I saw a mouse milling around on a coffee table, and upon observing it for about 30 seconds I saw it was a glove. I had several of these weird type of hallucinations. It was sort of spooky...sort of cool. If anyone needs info on this here it is.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #5180668 - 01/14/06 04:00 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

How can you describe the phenomenology of the experience?

Duration?
Intensity?
After effects?

One could even try concentrating those solutions further

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: a salvia question [Re: Psiloman]
    #5180726 - 01/14/06 04:20 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

The first experience had a duration of 20 minutes. Just low level dizziness. The second lasted one hour. The hallucinatory period bsgan after 10 minutes of not unpleasant dizziness. During the hallucinatory period I was slightly confused, but mostly coherant. The hallucinations were not cartoon style, but more real world seeming. The description I gave should give the idea. The hallucinatory period lasted 30 minutes. Another 30 minutes and I was sober. It was not euphoric at all. No after effects at all except that the alcohol mixture burned my tongue slightly.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#5180768 - 01/14/06 04:31 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

"One could even try concentrating those solutions further"

44 Mg an ounce is the maximum concentration, and IAmShaman already hits this standard.

--------------------

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #5181081 - 01/14/06 06:25 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Ah didnt know it was saturated...

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5182495 - 01/15/06 05:03 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

so how many mg would you say converted the glove to a mouse?
i.e. how many mg salvinorin in 6 dropper loads of essence?

(trying to xref it to my experiences 2 yrs ago with DMSO solutions with salvinorin)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: a salvia question [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5183316 - 01/15/06 12:30 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

By the info on IAmShaman I guestimate that 6 droper loads has about 7 mg of salvinorin a. I am a newbie in this area so I am feeling my way around by trial and error.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5183778 - 01/15/06 02:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

7mg salvinorin oral was very mild for me but 20 mg worked much better. yet for smoking 0.4 mg was much stronger than the oral dose that was 50 times larger.

I chalk that up to rate of transfer to blood and total area of mucosa exposed. lung tissue has around 100 times the area as the oral cavity and upper gut, and vapor or smoke particles absorb faster than dissolved wax.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: a salvia question [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5184305 - 01/15/06 05:14 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I found the oral dose method highly inefficient. I just tried it because I do not prefer to smoke stuff. I am a non-smoker...I generally don't smoke anything. I have made exceptions with salvia in the past and there seems no good way around it.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5188878 - 01/16/06 08:52 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

exactly - so that is how I got to putting 50 doses on a single cigarette paper and cutting it to tiny pieces. that way I smoke a teensy fragment for a part of a second inhallation. can't imagine anything more efficient.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1