Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineelementalpunk
cubensis seeker
Loc: Tennessee
Middle TN and other.
    #5132881 - 01/02/06 08:21 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I was just wondering If there was any other member of the shroomery that lives in Middle Tn, or in TN. I was also wondering If they do, If they have any luck. I know the weather is too cold right now..Im waiting for my first season to start, and hoping it is decent. Here is another Question. How many types of mushrooms grow under manure?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetwigsin
happiness facilitator
 User Gallery

Re: Middle TN and other. [Re: elementalpunk]
    #14368259 - 04/28/11 05:25 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Myc "mushroom fetus"
can gow on manure if the animal hasnt been eating anti-fungal grain
even then if its under the shit and you flip it you destroyed the myc roots,  fungus needs a little light to fruit bodies of shrooms, whoever started the rumor of flipping patties t find magical shrooms is a f-kin tard. I am not saying you are at all, at least you take time to come to a forum site and ask questions based on what you have heard through the grapevine, my advice is just read basic knowledge of psilocybin containing mushrooms in your area and try to determine based on other peoples experiences in this forum and judge yourself. If you need any help in which species  you prefer i will be happy to PM you back, but TN&KY both pretty much suck at locating Actives lol But I will help in ANY way possible :smile:Hunting is such a wonderful activity that involves the outdoors I encourage anyone anywhere to do it, besides sitting in front of a game platform all day wishing life were fun "LMFAO"  anyways hit me up South eastern USA!

--------------------
because this big old river
will kill us in time
'till then we'll drink it's weight
in cheap beer and wine
we can drink just as fast
as the river is strong
and we'll drink 'till we're gone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate