Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBkultra
Male

Mimosa Hostilis as substrate
    #5132483 - 01/02/06 06:47 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Well long story short I recently got 10lbs of Mimosa Hostilis and turns out a majority of it is stem bark and not root bark (lower concentration of DMT). I am working on getting a refund, but if that does not work out looks like i will be testing how well it works mixed in with the substrate. Being I have 10lbs to play with I will be able to experiment with it alot. If i find out anything interesting I will post it.

--------------------
We had two bags of grass... pellets of mescaline... five sheets of high-powered blotter acid... a salt shaker half-full of cocaine... a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.     
Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer...     
- a pint of raw ether...
- Shit !     
two dozen amyls.     
Not that we needed all that for the trip... but once you get locked into a serious drug collection... the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Mimosa Hostilis as substrate [Re: Bkultra]
    #5132508 - 01/02/06 06:53 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

My mom so got me that movie for christmas

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

OfflineBkultra
Male

Re: Mimosa Hostilis as substrate [Re: TheHook]
    #5132605 - 01/02/06 07:15 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheHook said:
My mom so got me that movie for christmas

?

--------------------
We had two bags of grass... pellets of mescaline... five sheets of high-powered blotter acid... a salt shaker half-full of cocaine... a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.     
- a pint of raw ether...
- Shit !     
two dozen amyls.     
Not that we needed all that for the trip... but once you get locked into a serious drug collection... the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

OfflineJoeyShmoey
PowerStroker
    #5133002 - 01/02/06 08:48 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I think he's saying he saw the movie you got your quote from. The vegas movie, FooManshooman should know the name I don't recall. Oh yea, Fear and loathing in LasVegas? Great movie!

OfflineBkultra
Male

Re: Mimosa Hostilis as substrate [Re: JoeyShmoey]
    #5133073 - 01/02/06 09:05 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

thanks i was vwey lost with that at first and yes its a great movie.

--------------------
- a pint of raw ether...
- Shit !     
two dozen amyls.     

Offlinextiml
Stranger
    #5818491 - 07/04/06 12:39 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

well i just received some mimosa H root bark and syrian rue seeds . and am planning to make it day after tommorrow after system cleansd out some.first time for me. never realized you could order over the net as my search for street psychs proved no good anyways. so any hints on this? am going to try amanita prolly too when i get some dough scraped together.later on

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Mimosa Hostilis as substrate [Re: xtiml]
    #5818548 - 07/04/06 01:02 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Let us know your results.

On another note, I wonder if anyone has tried making DMT from psiloc(yb)in?

-FF

OfflineMurit
The kid withkaleidoscopeeyes
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Colorful Nether
Re: Mimosa Hostilis as substrate [Re: fastfred]
    #5818680 - 07/04/06 02:14 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, definitely post back on your findings.

I've been thinking about experimenting with this myself, but haven't yet bothered to lay out the extra cash to get the mimosa hostillis bark....though perhaps it would be better to grow a wood-born psilocybe with it, rather than cubensis: such as P. semilanceata

Furthermore, one problem that I can see with this is that while the mushrooms MIGHT absorb the DMT, you would have no MAOI to keep your body from destroying said DMT...so perhaps some syrian rue seeds should be tossed in for good measure?

--------------------
"Halucinogens produce severe
and violent reactions..
..in those who have never tried them."
- Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract