Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
The power of the human spirit
    #5128915 - 01/01/06 04:02 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Recently my life has changed dramatically. Things happen in my life that would have never happened before. I can predict the future, read through people, and just know what is going on. I would have never guessed that I could be this influential. Quite an amazing life aren't they?

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The power of the human spirit [Re: Fluxburn]
    #5128963 - 01/01/06 04:23 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

yes, they are. What do you think was the crux of this change?

--------------------

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #5129142 - 01/01/06 06:00 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

You can predict the future?

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: The power of the human spirit [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #5129448 - 01/01/06 08:26 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Well the whole New Years thing I quit smoking (nothing special as I have quit smoking 30 times at least) which is always refreshing. I took some Kratom on day 2 1/2 of cold turkey from Nicotine, which oddly worked the night I took some and for most of today. I only took 2 grams, which I encapsulated. Well I am all set to graduate with a business management degree, with only 3 classes left one which is basic math and I can challenge. That leaves me now with tons of time, time where I can work a white collar job. This is all pretty exciting since I have always worked blue collar jobs my entire life thus far.

Strange how everything recently has just changed so much. I realize that reality is so much dependent on myself and my actions. The world really feels as it is unfolding to my presence as before I was lost and afraid of my own presence in society. Everything has a place and I find peace that everyone is relatively happy. Well some people seem to be angry for no reason, but I just don't really associate with them. I find my time sacred almost, if someone lets me I can help them so much to finding happiness.

As for predicting the future it is all about patterns and then just knowing. Part of predicting the future is just determining your own reality. For instance if you want to die, then perhaps in your near future you die. Hey you read the future right? Perhaps you made the future happen. Not everything in this world is so black and white; people have a strong influence on the outcome of a situation.

Control of yourself, being a good person all allow your power to become strong. Funny how the power isn't that much different from what they show on movies about witches, you can essentially perform magic. It isn't like you can fly, but you can essentially make something change from outcome A to outcome B with your brain. Of course if you are a fool and abuse your power to people then have fun paying. Ever notice when you are a total jerk that everything around you folds in on you? If you are compassionate and respectful all the time and then all hell goes loose then you are in a position to change the outcome. It is just that everything goes your way if you go the right way in the world.

I just feel like I finally found my place in the world and everything is unfolding. Visually I would present myself as a rare flower, that toke 23 years to unfold haha. Life finally blossomed to what it was supposed to be, something wonderful and joyous. All the questions disappeared and I just know. Life is wonderful isn't it?

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
    #5129804 - 01/01/06 11:02 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I think anything you do consistently throughout your entire life that serves any purpose increases your confidence and perhaps your desire to "show off" that confidence...being 'good' to others is just one example...but basically the more you practice it, the more confident and able you will be to perform similar gestures in the future.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order