Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineprotected_son
Stranger
Do you think shroomy should have an OD form?
    #5092761 - 12/22/05 05:45 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

A form that tells people what to do if a person is Odin or having a hard moment on the drug like ego death and such. That way they can read the form before and they know what to do. You know put the disclaimer up/liability. You people know that most people on shroomy damn well are doing more then just mushrooms and this is kinda like a need to know thing. So tell me what you all think make sure to put take them to the hospital don't forget or call ambulance. I think it should be under mushrooms information. I'm just trying to keep people safe thats all.
Should shroomy have OD form?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (12/22/05 05:45 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Edited by protected_son (12/22/05 06:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Do you think shroomy should have an OD form? [Re: protected_son]
    #5092766 - 12/22/05 05:46 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

LIABILITY

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #5092770 - 12/22/05 05:47 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Why would it be under Mushroom information?

You can't OD on shrooms.

And ego loss isn't OD'ing.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineprotected_son
Stranger
Re: Do you think shroomy should have an OD form? [Re: goobler]
    #5092776 - 12/22/05 05:49 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

With those forms add how to lower trips and always put if cake has ANY contam throw that shit away.

--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Offlineprotected_son
Stranger
    #5092780 - 12/22/05 05:51 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

man goobler you always looking at the down side you want people to be funked up so shut up. I would never pay attention to the bull shit you say.

Have a nice day. :doublefu:

--------------------
*~-READ-~*

Offlineprotected_son
Stranger
    #5092782 - 12/22/05 05:52 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I meant ego death my fault. Read a form the other day that 2 people had ego death one after the other. You need to hold them. I did not know that till I read it. So I think it would be good to let this information be known.

--------------------
*~-READ-~*

Edited by protected_son (12/22/05 05:55 AM)

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5092784 - 12/22/05 05:53 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

protected_son said:
man goobler you always looking at the down side you want people to be funked up so shut up. I would never pay attention to the bull shit you say.

Have a nice day. :doublefu:

^^^^^^^^^^

this is why we have planned parenthood folks

Offlineprotected_son
Stranger
    #5092802 - 12/22/05 06:01 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

If it cost money I'll try to donate toward the shit im all about helpin people out.

--------------------
*~-READ-~*

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #5092804 - 12/22/05 06:02 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Okay.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisibledanamine
oldster
Male

Loc: MA
    #5092814 - 12/22/05 06:06 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Goobler's right, last thing we need is some kid ODing on some random drug and their friend decides to try and prevent an overdose rather than call the ambulance and have it later come out that he figured he'd try to save the day because he read a life saving FAQ on "The Shroomery". In this day and age of mass media and lawsuits over everything, you HAVE to look at the negative side of things, and unfortunately, liability is a major issue these days. If that EVER happened and the kid who fucked up and didn't call the ambulance said he read something on the shroomery, this place'd be fucked...

On the other hand, a lengthy disclaimer stating that whenever possible, call an ambulance, as well as that it is for informational purposes only, and we do not condone orsuggest that anyone do any of thse things if someone is overdosing; followed by some things you can do before an ambulance gets there, might not be a bad idea. It just sucks because you don't want to endanger the shroomery by putting TOO much information on it... it's a tough line to walk.

-Dan

Offlineprotected_son
Stranger
Re: Do you think shroomy should have an OD form? [Re: danamine]
    #5092849 - 12/22/05 06:32 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

hey that brings me to a question. How is erowid still open with all the information they have? Erowid is a type of place for that type of information and I'm sure they have it but how are they not getting sewed everyday? I love that site I rather they not get sewed but they tell you how to make it dose it smoke it. They been open for awhile tell me whats up?

--------------------
*~-READ-~*

Edited by protected_son (12/22/05 06:32 AM)

OfflineMcdoopy
Fungus Face
 User Gallery

Loc: Varrok Center
    #5092850 - 12/22/05 06:33 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

goobler said:
LIABILITY

:thumbup:

Invisibledanamine
oldster
Male

Loc: MA
Re: Do you think shroomy should have an OD form? [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #5092875 - 12/22/05 06:51 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

They don't get sued because they don't tell you how to do anything, they just tell you what things are. How and What are two very different things. How gets you in trouble, what does not.

There are a few articles on there that explain methods of doing things, but they put up disclaimers. Even in trip reports where people talk about driving wihle intoxicated, they insert a disclaimer.

-dan

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #5092892 - 12/22/05 07:10 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

:rofl:

--------------------

OfflineMcdoopy
Fungus Face
 User Gallery

Loc: Varrok Center
Re: Do you think shroomy should have an OD form? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5092897 - 12/22/05 07:12 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: Do you think shroomy should have an OD form? [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #5092935 - 12/22/05 07:37 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

even if it could do some good... such a forum will soon be filled with stupid teenage bullshit posts "i smoked some weed and i feel sick... am i going to DIE????"

no thanks!
we got all the information on how NOT to do stupid things already...

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Do you think shroomy should have an OD form? [Re: Simisu]
    #5092956 - 12/22/05 07:51 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Hey man, I think I'm dying. I smoked this stuff and now I'm puking blood, my dealer said it was called "weed?"

--------------------

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: Do you think shroomy should have an OD form? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5092972 - 12/22/05 08:01 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

WOW... you should get some help man!!!
was it "green" ???

:rofl2:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder