Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekingofthemtn151
OnlytheILLestsurvive
Loc: N.E F'n PA
so i got drunk again, i hate drinking even when i do it responsibly. BAD COP KARMA, HELPPPPP!!!
    #5080419 - 12/18/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

alrite my bad on the last post it was kinda effed i was madd. anyway heres my my politically correct and chill way of asking for help. So i got one underage which i prolly deserved, lost my liscense 3 months. It sucks but w/e no biggie rite? Wrong. I went to friggin PSU some nite in november when it was supposedly "the biggest city in the country that nite (population-wise). So i knew sh*t was going down. So we get there rite, start walking around theres friggin drunk underage kids roaming the streets like it was legal everywhere. I mean man Centre PA or w/e its called was JAMMIN'. So we go to this party (im like 3 1/2 hours away from home somewhere ive never been before) and turns out it was actually some ppl we know from home and never would chill w/ (not a cool party), So anyway i get drunk b/c only idiots would get caught here. Also wrong maybe? soooo anyway we're on the 6th floor on a balcony room party none-the-less friggin ppl walking under us everywhere. And my friend and i get an idea to try to hit a car w/a cigg box below. Yea. Harmless. Wronnnnnng im kinda tipsy at the point and some kids encourage us to dump beer on the concrete we do, then all of the sudden that turns into kids from our party including me and my friends dumping beer on ppl. Totally not cool. i know but even the balcony below was doing it. STUPID ME BAD KARMA. anyway cops show, let the whole party of maddddd underagers go. we stand outside. me and 1 frined from home split from the rest which were the ppl that knew where the hell they were. Sorry, long story but please bear w/me. So i go across the street w/1 friend wait, then finally see the rest of the group (who the idiots didnt have cell phones  :evil:) so we walk up to the rest near cops and a bunch of underagers who the cops werent even talking to, they were just standing around. all of a sudden some STUPID NVM, girl, that we knew from home blamed it all on our group. Like all her stupid friends totally were to blame also to some nearly equal or lower percentage but she blamed us. We talk to cops get citations i didnt lie about my name but i lied about my address (just in case details matter) we were far from home, everyone was drunk. i blew a .07, the cop lets my 18 yo friend go after he blows a .1 or so and tell the cop he drivin. like basically this was all b/c of the beer spilling.

My question is, do you think i can write a letter to the judge or something explaining im a good kid wanted to go to FL or
back home to CA for college, i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time (im just a burnout stoner/shroomer, i basically only drink once every month and a half and i never get plastered, but cant tell the judge that). But i really need my liscence if i lose it for a year im soooo screwed i dont deserve this. WHAT DOES MY CAR HAVE TO DO W/DRINKING NOTHING IN THESE CASES AT ALL I  WAS AT SAFE CIRCUMSTANCES WHOLE TIME). IT was a learning experience. Anyway i composed a formal letter/apology/explanation of my life basically to this judge (never really admitted to drinking too, yet got my point acroos beautifully truthfully etc, im a con). Think it'll work, any tips, advice, tricks, past experiences. HELP

--------------------
if growing shrooms was legal itd be my favorite subject in school. . .if only. . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXxshinerxX
Explorer
 User Gallery
Re: so i got drunk again, i hate drinking even when i do it responsibly. BAD COP KARMA, HELPPPPP!!! [Re: kingofthemtn151]
    #5080427 - 12/18/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

anyway cops show, let the whole party of maddddd underagers go. we stand outside.

You stood outside...what with a welcome banner?? next time be the first out the backdoor

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: so i got drunk again, i hate drinking even when i do it responsibly. BAD COP KARMA, HELPPPPP!!! [Re: kingofthemtn151]
    #5080428 - 12/18/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Offlinekingofthemtn151
OnlytheILLestsurvive
Loc: N.E F'n PA
Re: so i got drunk again, i hate drinking even when i do it responsibly. BAD COP KARMA, HELPPPPP!!! [Re: XxshinerxX]
    #5080431 - 12/18/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

nahhh we were across the street my bad, and i meant to say it was more the other kids fault than ours. But seriously this is gay i know someone can tell me something i wanna hear. . .

DRINKING SUCKS, LEGALIZE WEED AND SHROOMS. NEVER BEEN CAUGHT DOING THAT EVER. Ill stick w/that its what i do best.

--------------------
if growing shrooms was legal itd be my favorite subject in school. . .if only. . .

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #5080433 - 12/18/05 11:48 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I gotta say, dumping beer on people wasn't the brightest thing you could've done, now is it?  :smirk:

Offlinefathertracy
#1 Douchebag
 User Gallery

Re: so i got drunk again, i hate drinking even when i do it responsibly. BAD COP KARMA, HELPPPPP!!! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5080549 - 12/19/05 01:06 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

That sucks ass, but when you and your friends dump beer on people, which consequently brings the police to your location, how can you be mad you got a ticket? I mean, why shouldn't that girl have blamed you when it was your actions that got the cops involved?

I'm sympathetic because drinking tickets suck, and are often unwarranted and excessive, but use your head and avoid these situations.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag