Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
dissaray
    #5079372 - 12/18/05 06:55 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

last night was one hit of white unperfed blotter, good shit

i dropped at about 11, i rented "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind", so i popped that in and watched during the come up, excellent movie, btw.

i think starting out with that movie was a bad idea, it gave a very odd vibe for my trip, it was different, maybe the closest thing ive had to a bad trip,

very intense for one hit, after the movie i decided to eradicate all electronic devises, turned everything off, got naked, and laid in my bed,

this was only the second time ive done acid, im begining to get a better grip on its workings, as i was laying there enjoying some very pleaseurable CEV's, i htought to myself, "ok enough light show, show me something"

and then i realized i could manipulate the visuals to my own liking, and immediatly afterwords discovered that LSD WONT TAKE ME THERE....

i had to take myself, it would simply help...

i got there... somehow... i shouldve wrote down some of my thoughts, i cant remeber things that seemd so signifigant at the time...
i remember a light force...
i cant really say much else...

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: dissaray [Re: incubaby_421]
    #5092681 - 12/22/05 05:08 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

That's kinda been my experience, that drugs can be a help if I'm searching, brainstorming, opening the shutters so to speak. Sometimes more comes in than I'm looking for, and that can be a problem and even a major set-back if we don't have a defense.

I've been working on the Mother Mary defense so that when I feel myself being drawn down the garden path to where I don't want to go I can say to myself in my head "Mary Mother of God Please Pray for me!" and I become like a child calling for help.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: dissaray [Re: Booby]
    #5098379 - 12/23/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah tha movie is excelent, I also wish i could try LSD again but it's completely dry.. been a drought for past 10 years here.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom