Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinereefercactushead
Ask. Why.Confusion.

Loc: PA
Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling
    #5074536 - 12/17/05 07:50 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

the other day i tripped on some mushrooms and pretty much at the end of thr trip i felt completely happy like i could never have another moment of anger or i could never be unhappy...so then i smoke a blunt with a few other people and that feeling just goes away...ive smoked weed on mushrooms many a time before and it has never made my moods change like that before..i almost didnt like it which hurts to come out of my mouth becuase weed is a good freind of mine..anyhow has this ever happened to anyone

--------------------
Know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
Re: Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling [Re: reefercactushead]
    #5074541 - 12/17/05 07:58 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

sometimes brickweed has a weird effect on me. but I am usually tripping.

otherwise I dont notice its effects.. i put smoking brick next to drinking tea.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling [Re: reefercactushead]
    #5074681 - 12/17/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i only smoke weed once i'm well on the way down. anytime earlier and it just throws my mindset completely. weed makes you think too much.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineDfekt
Your mother wouldn't approve...
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling [Re: alsey]
    #5074792 - 12/17/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

alsey said:
i only smoke weed once i'm well on the way down. anytime earlier and it just throws my mindset completely. weed makes you think too much.

I totally agree. Just one or two puffs while i'm at the peak of a trip can give my head a VIP ticket to Paranoia Palace... although if i wait till i'm completely down and have a bit smoke it's quite nice, it seems to bring back my visuals and giggles somewhat  :grin:

--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

OfflineOzzyGod
Stranger
Re: Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling [Re: Dfekt]
    #5075376 - 12/17/05 01:34 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

mushrooms are a prety random drugs, one time u can feel happy, then another emotion, its always changing so....its probally your trip just changing around

Offlinehappysun
God Machine
Male User Gallery

Loc: NM USA
Re: Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling [Re: OzzyGod]
    #5075436 - 12/17/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with OzzyGod. I was going to say the same thing. I remember a few time being certain that I was down and then a little while later thinking "what the fuck was I thinking. I'm still tripping". Smoking pot while tripping is fun, but to me it kinda ruins it because I get totally useless and retarded. Kinda like when I'm not tripping and smoking pot...

--------------------
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science" ~ Einstein

www.myspace.com/lucuse

OfflineBiNz
Dazed andConfused
Male User Gallery

Loc: Upstate NY
Re: Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling [Re: OzzyGod]
    #5075449 - 12/17/05 02:04 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I don't enjoy smoking weed until after my peak, and even then i dont enjoy it much as it changes my mindset and bring on some unwanted feeling.

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Re: Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling [Re: BiNz]
    #5075526 - 12/17/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

You said blunt, not just "weed". Blunts have nicotine in them...

I think what happened to you was that you copped a buzz not only from the weed but the nicotine as well. Nicotine has wierd effects on psychadelic substances. It's buzz is almost "not friendly" compared to weed.

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
Re: Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #5075548 - 12/17/05 02:50 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I agree with the statement about the blunt. First off, most people usually don't put their best weed into blunts, I don't know where you live or how good the weed is geographically, but I know that shitty weed (less than 5% THC dry weight) tends to make me feel either lethargic and/or very anxious. Nicotine usually gives me anxiety too, though to a much lesser extent whilst shrooming.

What you need if you're going to smoke while tripping is score some delicious nuggets caked in trichomes. Looking at a trichome-frosted bud whilst 'frying' is like looking at a beautiful green nugget of reproductive plant matter covered in shiny coat of dankness.

If you look and admire the nugget before smoking it, it just makes it that much better. Don't smoke your friends' blunt, man, grow your own weed and then marvel at it before it is vaporized!

--------------------

OfflineOMniversal
A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Male

Loc: The Synaptic Cleft
Re: Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling [Re: Herbus]
    #5075585 - 12/17/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I have experienced the same thing on the comedown of a shroom trip. Ive noticed on shrooms, its all about the stage you smoke pot on. Usually I like my mushrooms straight, but I have experimented and found after a good hour or two into the trip, pot can really intensify it. I found after peaking though, it totally ruined the peaceful afterglow that follows a great trip, for me at least.

--------------------
"We contemplate the same stars, the Heavens are common to us all, and the same world surrounds us. What matters the path of wisdom by which each person seeks the truth? One cannot reach such a great mystery by a single path." - Symmachus, challenging the violent persecution of pagans by Catholic Roman emperor Theodosius I

"When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about."
-Einstein

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Re: Mushrooms+weed=less peaceful feeling [Re: Herbus]
    #5075586 - 12/17/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

bricks and mortar, bread and butter, shrooms and weed

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom