Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineOriginal
God, I lovethis...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone??
    #5068621 - 12/15/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I was just clicking through the related threads on the bottom and came across SuperNova's "Black Cadillac with a 666 License Plate" thread:

That's not what I was suggesting. I will say that I have been able to tap into some evil shit on acid though. And it's not just all in the head. Creepy stuff happens when on LSD. Here's another story:

It was 2a.m. and I'd been with a friend into the city (New Orleans) and we were driving back across the causeway (24 mile bridge across Lake Pontchatrain). We were both tripping on acid (and yeah, driving). So we are like the only car on the bridge almost. But we start coming up on this car. We're going about 60 and coming up on it fast. I started getting a strange creepy feeling and before I have time to say anything my buddy Greg says "Oh man, don't pass that car. Slow down. Something feels really wrong." I'm like yeah dude and so I start backing off. As we get away from the car things get to feeling better. Then we start wondering what it was. So we decide to get back up close and check things out. The eerie feeling creeps back up as we approach the car but we were determined. We pull up next to it and there is this chick driving the car, or in the drivers seat, and she is totally wigging out. Her hair is flying everywhere and she looks like she's having seizures. I swear her hands weren't on the wheel and she's driving straight as an arrow. I get the fuck away from her. Anyhow, long story short, we followed her for about 10 miles once we got off the bridge, to see where she was going. She drives down this long winding road in Covington, LA, way back into the woods. We follow her all the way back to her house. The entrance to her street has this huge black iron gate. She drives up, jumps out the car, and runs into her house. I'm sure she noticed us by that time and was probably creeped out herself, but I swear she was fucking evil. Wierd shit happens on acid. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

postscipt- Next day we woke up and went out onto Greg's front porch and there was a black cloth mask hanging on the door knob. I kid you not.

^^^^ Written by SuperNova

----------------

Back in about 1987 I was visiting a friend in a small town in Rexburg, ID where he was going to school. I was dosed on acid and walking down the street on the sidewalk tripping pretty hard but not so hard as to imagine what happened next. I got this really strange eerie feeling like something bad was creeping up on me. This black cadillac with completely blacked out tinted windows pulled up in front of me and stopped for no apparent reason. I was feeling totally creeped and then checked the license plate and the plate number was "666". I swear. The thought that crossed my mind was that some evil crazed satanic cult member was going to jump out and grab me and throw me in the car and take me off into the wilderness somewhere and cut my heart out or something.

I don't know why, but I had a lot of experiences like that on LSD. Many times I would come up to someone and BOOM, I'd feel an evil presence. Makes my skin crawl to think about it, and I'm alone right now and keep looking over my shoulder so I'm going to stop thinking about this.

^^^^ Written by SuperNova

Does anyone else have any weird experiences like that?

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonized cakes smell like South Florida...

Seriously...
---------------------------------
I can't sleep cuz the mexicans keep lighting their fireworks...
If ya don't want trouble, ya gots ta crumble...

-Johnny Cochran on the use of crumbled vs. whole cakes..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: Original]
    #5068645 - 12/15/05 07:17 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I saw a dead body on LSD. :crazy:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5068650 - 12/15/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

too many things to talk about  :toomuchacid:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineOriginal
God, I lovethis...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: Infrared]
    #5068664 - 12/15/05 07:20 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

C'mon I want some freaky stories...

por favor  :mikemyers: :sheepie:

--------------------
Colonized cakes smell like South Florida...

Seriously...
I can't sleep cuz the mexicans keep lighting their fireworks...
If ya don't want trouble, ya gots ta crumble...

-Johnny Cochran on the use of crumbled vs. whole cakes..

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #5068710 - 12/15/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

We were really high on LSD and got into a cab uptown because we wanted to go to a show, british Sea Power, at the mercury lounge. The cab ride was madness and I had to ask the driver to stop two avenues short of the destination just so I could get out and compose myself before we went into the club. We walked from Ave C to Ave B, and then Ave B up to Ave A. As we were approaching the corner of A, there was this awful vibe, this horrible darkness in the air. And I realize all these people were gathered around, crying, shaken, looking absolutely saddened and terrified.

I took Lucy by the hand when I saw there was a walk sign and we started hurrying across the street. We both looked right...and there was an SUV in the middle of the intersection, and two men were pulling a young bald-headed guy out from underneath it. He was wearing a grey hoodie and his head was bashed, blood all over his face. I pushed Lucy forward and told her not to look, and then I took a deep breath and took one deep long look at it. Just stared death in the eye, and it was one of the most terrifying moments of my fucking life...we had to walk around for four hours, away from that area, just to shake the death off of us.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #5068794 - 12/15/05 07:42 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I never experienced nothing eerie, I never done more then 3 hits of good blotter or liquid, I was just gone..I felt like I was entering a different dimention..which I knew I was, in my mind.. I just told myself i was just mind altered by a substance and it made the trip more fun.. I hate the uncomfortable comeup on psychedelics, but i love the peak!!! and the trip after that.
Watching a few friends having bad trips was kind of eerie... but they ended up being okay...

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5068810 - 12/15/05 07:45 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

now that would freak me out on acid, war and death and shit like that ruin a good trip that is for sure!.. :crazy:

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #5068853 - 12/15/05 07:53 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Not really creepy, but me and a buddy were hiking near Roane Mtn, Tn, and we dropped a couple of hits after we made camp. It was a full moon that night and the owls were very active in that area. A couple of deer wandered by too. It was more beautiful than anything, but a little eerie too....

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #5068914 - 12/15/05 08:05 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Driving around back in '99, each of us on two hits of some really good blotters. It was just my girlfriend and I with a trunk full of liqour. We don't even drive around buzzed anymore, but anyways we were driving to this boat landing to just hang-out because we were tripping at about 3 in the morning and we usually hang out there to drink, cause we like being outside.

This area was fairly close to major river valley, so the storms there are really intense. The thunder and lightening were both deafening and exquisite to our senses and we're driving right into the storm. I had been joking earlier about going into this abandoned cemetary that we were always too afraid to go into while sober, or drunk for that matter. And the purpose of our trip into the cematary would be to make love. This seemed to have really freaked out my girlfriend.

So there's a bit of silence and tension between us, a maddening rain storm and the loose inebriation of booze and LSD. Then yes, I too get 'eerie' feeling, the road suddenly lights up from the lightening, and wham.... a black, old-fashioned, antique-looking baby stroller flys into the road about 10 feet ahead of us. Now even if we were dead sober, there is no way we could have stopped for that. Of course we smacked and shattered it to pieces. I never heard about the incident again, nor did we speak of it, but I still get chills thinking about it.

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Offlinezoomed
Stranger

Loc: Shakedown Street
Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: schmutzen]
    #5068985 - 12/15/05 08:23 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Did you check to see if there was a baby in it?

InvisibleMezcal
    #5069116 - 12/15/05 09:11 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'll keep this simple:

First time I did LSD, I saw somebody die.

Next time I saw somebody die, I was on LSD.

I've only ever witnessed 2 deaths in my life, and I was on LSD for both of them.

1st was a meth overdose -> cardiac arrest.
2nd was a car crash -> blood and guts on the road.

Also witnessed a fight on the street between drunk people, one got knocked flat out onto the pavement, stood up but appeared to have gotten his entire consciousness knocked out of him. Zombie.

After 75 hours of not sleeping and a single Michaelangelo print blotter pretty much everything was "eerie". Vocabulary was reduced to one word: "What?"

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: Mezcal]
    #5069143 - 12/15/05 09:17 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

That would suck. But I must ask: do you even do LSD anymore? I don't believe I would if something like that happened.....

InvisibleMezcal
Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5069166 - 12/15/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I do when I can.

To be honest, it wasn't a problem when it happened. I'd chock it up to being in a good frame of reference :laugh:

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: Mezcal]
    #5069340 - 12/15/05 10:23 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've still never done acid (not for lack of trying) so I'm curious about something. Would you guys say that there is some kind of connection between mortality and LSD which somehow influences or "informs" these experiences. I have heard here that a high dose LSD feels for lack of a better expression "like dying".

I have been pretty preoccupied with death recently. My papa died last week, and just last night I had a very vivid dream in which I myself died.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: Revelation]
    #5069434 - 12/15/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

it is all bullshit, all these stories are coincedental..LSD opens your mind to all kinds of way of thinking, all these stories are luck, I have done LSD 20 times or more, I loved the substance...and still will, if I could find it again..

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: Skunk420]
    #5069652 - 12/16/05 12:50 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

while sitting in the parking lot of a wallgreens I was staring off into space as one does on acid, and a BRIGHT blue flash eploded in front of me with an extremely loud crack noise and I saw what looked like a huge wicker man crumpling in the street. Some guy had nailed a phone pole, and taken out the power on the whole intersection.

Invisibledanamine
oldster
Male

Loc: MA
Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #5069814 - 12/16/05 02:13 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've seen some terrible automobile accidents while on LSD.

99: Providence, RI, we're driving home from a club "Energy", tripping out, having a good time. The highway is only 2 lanes at this point (route 95), and we come up on some breaklights. I slowdown and look as I'm passing this car, completely on fire, no accident or anything, just a car on fire, no less then 5 feet away from my door as we were only in 2 lanes and the burning car was in one lane.

Same year, later on that year during the summer, I'm driving home from Boston up route 93 towards reading (and eventually new hampshire). We come up on some road flares so I merge all the way to the left. As we drive by, this car has got to be no more than 2 1/2 feet thick, it's totally pancaked is the only way I can describe it. It was up on it's side, roof caved in, wheels busted out, and it was just totally flat and sheared on both the top and bottom of the car. But this thing was UP on it's SIDE.

A few years laster, I'm dropping some friends off in the city one morning after a trip, still kinda fuzzy but just looking to get home, we're coming into boston and I see a cop waving us over to the right lane. We are detoured off of the exit but you could see a motorcycle lying on the ground just before this tunnel, and then just under the tunnel, the motorcycle helmet lying on the ground with a circle of blood around it, lying flat like someone had just placed it right down there on the highway.

What did I learn from this? Don't drive and take acid, you don't want to end up like those folks did. Also, it's no coincedence, when you're on acid, you're just out at weird hours of the night, hours when shit like this happens, people are tired, drunk, out partying late, and they drive, and they end up doing something really devestating, thank God that hasn't been me *knock knock*. I Will never forget driving next to that burning car though, never...

InvisibleRESTLESS
C.M.L.W.

Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: danamine]
    #5069836 - 12/16/05 02:20 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This thread is giving me the heebie jeebies.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #5069860 - 12/16/05 02:27 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

once at about 3am me and three tripping friends were all standing around at a park talking.. we hear this car coming up in the distance and we all look at each other like - :wtf: .. even though cars are not so uncommon.. and we all say similar things to the extent of 'that would be fucked up if that car crashed into a tree or something' .. and the car drives by us as we are saying this.. and 5 seconds later we hear a SMASH!!!!!!! The car has plowed into a parked car in the street.. and the guy is wasted drunk.

then this one time I was at a gathering and this kid I brought turned into satan and battled against me.

--------------------

InvisibleRESTLESS
C.M.L.W.

Re: Eerie Experiences on LSD Anyone?? [Re: Shroomism]
    #5069867 - 12/16/05 02:28 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Really?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order