Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! *DELETED*
    #5054086 - 12/12/05 06:44 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Grimocin

Reason for deletion: tfjtjf

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus cinctulus and Panaeolus olivaceus prints.

Edited by Grimocin (12/15/05 09:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #5054112 - 12/12/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

As long as it was just spores you should be alright.Thats spores only, no shrooms or myc.

No matter what get a lawyer.

Sounds like they fucked up.

:sun:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

Offlinefriggest
Stranger
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! *DELETED* [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #5054121 - 12/12/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it

Offlinefriggest
Stranger
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: friggest]
    #5054136 - 12/12/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Yah, the lawyer is the right idea.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#5054139 - 12/12/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

If they missed anything be sure and get rid of it tonight. they already told you there were coming back. Maybe relocate tonight.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonaught
Preformer of Mycophagia

Loc: Traveler if space and tim...
    #5054147 - 12/12/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Get a lawyer! No they cannot enter your dwelling without a warrant. The "legal syringe" that was found was not "Probable cause" to even get a search warrant from a judge. Trust me, I know. Also they violated your 4th amendment right that protects you against unreasonable search and seizure. Anything they found and consider evidence will be suppressed in court...(Thrown out).

Counter sue the post office for dimeing you out when the syringe was fully legal. And sue the sheriffs dept for violating your 4th amendment right and causing you mental anguish.

After all the shrooms you were growing were for culinary use....right? your no expert and had not intent of having other shrooms.

I must say though that local law enforcement knows the laws and penalty's and the likely hood of the post office calling the cops over a nondescript spore syringe is unlikely....and the police giving a shit unlikely also.

--------------------
"How could this poison be the dream of my soul...I let my fantasy take complete control." -Black Sabbath "megalomania"

Double Tub Tek Pictorial

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
    #5054153 - 12/12/05 07:00 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

What STATE do you live in?

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#5054176 - 12/12/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Man, I be worried of them bringing back one of the shrooms they took and saying they just found it.

Cops lie and will do anything to make a case.They did to me.

Good Luck and my positive vibs come you way.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonaught
Preformer of Mycophagia

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: KaptKid]
    #5054187 - 12/12/05 07:08 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

They call the lieing "CREATIVE REPORT WRITING."

--------------------
"How could this poison be the dream of my soul...I let my fantasy take complete control." -Black Sabbath "megalomania"

Double Tub Tek Pictorial

Edited by Psychonaught (12/12/05 07:09 PM)

OfflineWronguy
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: friggest]
    #5054191 - 12/12/05 07:09 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I would bet you're lawyer will argue that they entered illegally. You also need to check with your state's law. In some states, Colorado being one of them, it is only illegal to posses mushrooms. Mycelium and spores are legal. Evidence of intent to grow psilocybin mushrooms is illegal, but only if they see growth in the final stages i.e. fruiting stage.

I have had cops come to my house for other reasons in the past, but I quickly stopped them by demanding a warrant prior to entry.

It really sucks that you have to go through a bullshit legal proceeding and spend your hard earned money to defend yourself. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted so we all know what we can expect or do if it ever happens to us.

For those of you mailing prints, syringes, mushrooms, or any other suspect substance, tape the package excessively. Place the taped package inside another package and then ship it.

OfflineWronguy
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: KaptKid]
    #5054205 - 12/12/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
If they missed anything be sure and get rid of it tonight. they already told you there were coming back. Maybe relocate tonight.

Be careful with that recommendation. The police will likely be watching you if they intend on making a bust. If you throw anything out, it becomes public property. That means they can seize it without a warrant. If you have spores or cakes left, obviously you need to send that shit down the garbage disposal. Any kind of growing equipment should be dismantled and used for the originally intended purpose. If you have tubs, wash them out and stick some clothes in them, etc...

InvisiblePsychonaught
Preformer of Mycophagia

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Wronguy]
    #5054215 - 12/12/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Good advice carl, I do have a few doubts on the accuracy of this tale. Was the syringe labeled "PSYCHEDELIC MUSHROOMS". Police don't make a habit of B&E in a private dwelling. Bye Bye jobs. Think about it.

--------------------

Double Tub Tek Pictorial

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Wronguy]
    #5054251 - 12/12/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Wronguy said:
For those of you mailing prints, syringes, mushrooms, or any other suspect substance, tape the package excessively. Place the taped package inside another package and then ship it.

Use a box from the Post Office. They like that. Heard the people at my P.O. complaining about bad boxs.

--------------------

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: agar]
    #5054268 - 12/12/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i live in Missouri

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

InvisibleJackTackle
pinningmycologist

Loc: behind you
    #5054311 - 12/12/05 07:39 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

you should have demanded to see a warrent the second they stepped in the door
should be no problem though
a lawyer should be able to get you off easy
as for anything else that you may have around
flush it, don't put it in the garbage
be absolutely sure that you have nothing for them to find cause next time they come with a warrant they can use the shit against you.
hopefully they didn't stash one of your shrooms to "find" later

--------------------
Stay Blue!

Offlinestoner4life
-=] 4*2*0 [=-

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: JackTackle]
    #5054714 - 12/12/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Damn man. I would be so fucking pissed if they just busted into MY house. Thats just fucked up. They shouldnt be able to use any of that shit agaisnt you. Good luck, and keep us updated!

--------------------
-]Stoner4life[-
4 * 2 * 0
That funky, skunky, smelling green shit
Sing my song, puff all night long....
As I take hits of the bong.

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: stoner4life]
    #5054792 - 12/12/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Talk to lawyer asap. Consider retaining one ASAP.

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5054820 - 12/12/05 09:03 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

the police claimed the Post office thought it was a "biological weapon". it was only labeled as "F+" .

since it was sent from canada they said they could charge ME with defrauding customs because the package said it had a necklace in it.

after they entered and handcuffed me i showed them my SPORES! nothing else. they looked thru my cabinets and found the jars of myc and the empty grow tub, it was setup with humidifier etc, however no cakes were inside. they also looked into my drawer found my pipe and a bag ofpot stems and seeds. they found the 1 tiny mush in my fridge, once again they found this stuff themselves, all i ever showed them willingly was my syringes and prints, and even told them what they were.

when they knocked on the dorr and said "shriffs department" i went and opened my cabinet to get the jars, then hesitated thinking hey they cant come in without a warrant, so i went and told my friend who was asleep that the cops were here. thats when i walked back into the living room and they had the door open with their guns out.

they claimed they heard me opening and closing cabinets etc and thats why they opened my door.

they had 2 packages to be exact, one from Pluto which was the one that had came open, and one from another member who i will contact myself. they then opened both packages and asked me were my others ones were claiming the post office said they had plenty of packages sent to my addy with the same "Grim" name on it. thats when i showed them my shoebox of spores. after that they went searching thru my house. when they looked into the cabinet with the grow tub, they peekedin then told me to open the cabinet. so i did. maybe they can use that as saying i "gave" them the evidence, however after that they started looking in drawers and found my papers, the jars of myc, the 2 mushies (one in fridge one in dehydrator which was off) and the cap from the stem which was printing.

when they guy in charge said how did you get these mushrooms , since he had kept telling me i was failing at growing, hehe.

i told them i had received them in the mail with some syringes in a package WITHOUT a return addy, luckily i had this box left and showed it to them. they looked at it then threw it into my trash. they even threw away parts of my grow tub, the rack and bubble tube they left here.

they also left other stuff i wont name here, lets just say 2 secs after they left these items were given to an "invisible man" that will keep the "sacRED" babies safe. i'm sure some of you know what i'm talking about.

there was 4 sheriff's and a drug agent.
the drug agent seemed to be on my side saying i was smart for the way i had built a humidifier out of bottles and tubing and that he'd only seen 1 other person EVER grow mushrooms in the state of missouri. this could be a good or bad thing. i'm hoping mycelium ISNT illegal in missouri. if it isnt then i'm in the clear.

the one thing that worries me is a jar of pan subbs that seemed to be crating small sclerotia as it colonized. i hop it was fucking anthrax and not sclerotia. there was even 4 jars which had green mold ALL in them, that i was saving to take pics of for the contamination forum, to show lipstick mold, cobweb mold and asper(green) mold, to help th newbs. i hope they take a BIG whiff of them when they open them.

--------------------

InvisibleDragonaut

#5054935 - 12/12/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

First off, think twice about leaving your door unlocked after this.

Second, if they really didn't have a warrant, why did you cooperate with them by showing them anything? Not that it matters, if they searched your house and package illegally, then you have a good fighting chance in court.

Although, since the post office is claiming they thought it was a biological weapon, they can draw connections to terrorism. And that would mean they could argue the search was warranted under the Patriot act.

I guess it all depends on what they try to charge you with. I really wonder if the syringe "fell out" as they say, or if the Post Office opened it.

--------------------
:dragon:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Dragonaut]
    #5055129 - 12/12/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

they will probably come back they will want your computer. they checked Dlagwagons and found his link to this site, bad for him and us as it showed lots of his illegal history as would yours. i would recomend for the time being, to delete all of your
-temporart internet files
-cache
- history
- any stored passwords,
- any stored e-mails

and reg on this site with a new name untill this blows over....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck