Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepierce
Learning.
Possible Cultivation Technique
    #5049128 - 12/11/05 05:28 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I'm pretty new here, but have been browsing for quite some time. I want to start some cultivation of my own as it looks pretty fun and interesting. Seeing as you cannot have growboxes with a cubensis spore shipped to the U.S., what would you guys think about simply getting the spores from one of the Shroomery sponsors, then just buying a mushrooms grow kit and combining the two? Would that work in terms of growing magic mushrooms? Or are the kits sold in the U.S. only for gourmet mushrooms? I was looking at something like the Myco101 Starter Kit(http://www.mushbox.com/mushroom-kits.html#starter) for a basic grow kit...Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Constantly Learning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

Re: Possible Cultivation Technique [Re: pierce]
    #5049157 - 12/11/05 05:33 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Those kits are rip off! You don't get anything out of them, barly. If your new, looking into the hobby look into the "PF-Tek". It's easy and fun! And perfect for newbies, good luck!

-Cray
:peace:

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

Offlinepierce
Learning.
Re: Possible Cultivation Technique [Re: Cray]
    #5049177 - 12/11/05 05:37 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I just thought it would be easier since all of the materials come pre sterilized and the cakes are already in the jars, etc. Saves the time of shopping for the materials and setting them up. I would also think that this would lessen the chance of messing up the sterilization.

As for how much it yields, wouldn't that be dependant on the spore syringe? If this isn't a good kit, are there any sites you'd recommend that have premade kits like this? Thanks, man.

--------------------
Constantly Learning.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures