Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineuneven
Kick it OldSchool
DEA claims to have found THC-laced Mushrooms....Is this even possible?!
    #5043358 - 12/10/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

From the section titled : THC-LACED PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS IN PERRIS, CALIFORNIA found halfway down at the link DEA / USDOJ Journal :

"The California Department of Justice Riverside Crime Laboratory (Riverside, California) recently received a submission of apparent psilocybin mushrooms (see Photo 6). The mushrooms (total net mass approximately 125 grams) were seized by the Riverside County Sheriff?s Office (Perris Station) pursuant to a routine traffic stop in Perris (Perris is located south-southeast of Riverside). Preliminary screening of a methanolic extract by GC, however, indicated both psilocin/psilocybin and Δ 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Additional testing (Duquenois/Levine and GC/MS) confirmed both psilocin/psilocybin and THC. The controlled substances were not quantitated; however, the amount of THC was significant and consistent with deliberate adulteration. Since there was no evidence of cannabis in the sample, it appears that the mushrooms were soaked in or sprayed with a solution of THC. According to the analyst, this was the first case of THC-laced psilocybin mushrooms at the Riverside Crime Laboratory in his 15 years experience"

Is this even a possibility? It defies my limited knowledge of mycology.....I don't understand how this could be accomplished.

--------------------
Cherish the certainty of now
It kills you a bit at a time
Cradle the inspiration
It will leave you writhing on the floor...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: DEA claims to have found THC-laced Mushrooms....Is this even possible?! [Re: uneven]
    #5043378 - 12/10/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

The mushrooms could of just had marijuanna oil on them....

Why some one would put oil on mushroom's I don't know. 

Eat the shrooms then smoke the oil  :thumbup:

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

InvisibleOmnicracker
Crusted Trolltivator

Loc: Wal-Merica
Re: DEA claims to have found THC-laced Mushrooms....Is this even possible?! [Re: uneven]
    #5043385 - 12/10/05 09:34 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

thats crazy... clever little cailfornians.

--------------------

xxx..Learn Something..xxx

InvisibleOmnicracker
Crusted Trolltivator

Loc: Wal-Merica
Re: DEA claims to have found THC-laced Mushrooms....Is this even possible?! [Re: Omnicracker]
    #5043391 - 12/10/05 09:36 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i recently ate a pot brownie an hour before i ate my fungus, and it was the best/easiest come-up ive ever had... maybe thats the idea.

--------------------

xxx..Learn Something..xxx

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: DEA claims to have found THC-laced Mushrooms....Is this even possible?! *DELETED* [Re: musher_420]
    #5043392 - 12/10/05 09:36 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: d

Offlineuneven
Kick it OldSchool
Re: DEA claims to have found THC-laced Mushrooms....Is this even possible?! [Re: roby000]
    #5043413 - 12/10/05 09:46 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think they isolated THC as an additional property, if you look at the report closely this is a LAB report, meaning that, possibly at leat, this property is actually IN THE MUSHROOM, not added to it.

That is the way I initially took the article anyway....

Hence it going against everything I know (in limited supply) about mycology!

--------------------
Cradle the inspiration

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
    #5043421 - 12/10/05 09:48 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

uneven said:
I don't think they isolated THC as an additional property, if you look at the report closely this is a LAB report, meaning that, possibly at leat, this property is actually IN THE MUSHROOM, not added to it.

probably just put on it externally. quote me exactly where it said it was grown with THC in the substrate.

kthnxbye

--------------------

Offlineuneven
Kick it OldSchool
Re: DEA claims to have found THC-laced Mushrooms....Is this even possible?! [Re: blink]
    #5043422 - 12/10/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

blinkidiot,

Can you quote exactly where it says it was added?

And as an edited side, if it were to be sprayed on, or applied some other way, what could it accomplish?

--------------------
Cradle the inspiration

Edited by uneven (12/10/05 09:54 AM)

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
    #5043450 - 12/10/05 09:58 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

uneven said:
And as an edited side, if it were to be sprayed on, or applied some other way, what could it accomplish?

Depends on what concentration the THC was in. They don't give you any quantitative analysis so it's impossible to tell for sure.

Could be just a marketing gimmick with some truth or it could be another way of dressing up pot to be eaten.

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #5043477 - 12/10/05 10:05 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

This happend quite awhile ago. Like blink said that it was most likley sprayed on from a alchohol solution. I think it would be a wast though the THC would be either barley active if active at all.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlineuneven
Kick it OldSchool
Re: DEA claims to have found THC-laced Mushrooms....Is this even possible?! [Re: blink]
    #5043485 - 12/10/05 10:07 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

God I need a cigarette.

My mood is terrible today.

Must be the cold.

Edited by uneven (12/10/05 10:10 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate