Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
pink eye shit!
    #5013240 - 12/04/05 10:04 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

OK so I have pink eye I think... It looks like I am stoned but it also looks like I was dosed L in the eye..  However I'm not dosed, might be stoned  :smile:

I live super rural and was in the city for a concert and must have run into some nasty germs down there...

Anyways I have heard some home remedies:  I have heard mix a small amount of salt and warm h2o and eye drop 4 times a day...  Umm this is not very fuckin comfortable salt hurts... maybe it is a good hurt though?  Then I read some shit about Jasmine flowers in my herb book but there is like 24" inches of snow here...
So yeah the Jasmine is not plentiful...  I guess I can go make a snowball and put it over my eye, how euphoric.

Anyone recommend anything milder?  My mom said baby shampoo but contraception has kept that out of my house :smile: 

I will go to free clinic Monday/Tuesday if things persist or worsen.  Is it possible to beat a bacterial infection with a home remedy or will I need antibiotics? 

How contagious is this shit, can I give to my girl by sleeping next to her? 

Thanks...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: pink eye shit! [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5013280 - 12/04/05 10:16 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Actually the salt that you put in the watter makes it not hurt b/c the salinity in the eye isn't the same as water. Please go to the doctor and get some anti-biotic eye drops.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Re: pink eye shit! [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5013331 - 12/04/05 10:31 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Stonerguy said: Please go to the doctor and get some anti-biotic eye drops.

Free clinic is not open until tomorrow my friend.

Anyhow I have heard of people taking care of this on there own...

I have a home remedy book right here that says how the extra salt helps the eye fight the infection. I can scan it for you if you REALLY want.

Anti-biotics may do no good as pink eye can be viral as well. It could just be a severe allergy? I usually wait a day or two before running to the doctor since I prefer spending my disposable income elsewhere, like the bar.

BTW - The salt actually took away a lot of the irritation , but my eye stills looks weird.

I was hoping someone else had a home remedy book or knowledge on this.

Thanks

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #5013338 - 12/04/05 10:33 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

You basicly just put in eye drops that you can buy at the store. Although they have different kinds of salts. Try putting in regular water, your eye get irritated or dry out even more.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Re: pink eye shit! [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5013430 - 12/04/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

In case anyone gave a shit, I called an eye doctor my dad plays golf with. He told me HOT MOIST COMPRESSES at least 4x a day every hour with possible. He says there is 80% chance it can be taken care of at home...

Hot Moist Compress is using a wet warm washcloth on the eye 5 minutes at a time. It is a good idea to use a clean rag every time. Also make sure to not touch the irritated eye.

He also said some shit about BORIC ACID, but I thought that stuff was super powerful. I guess when diluted right it helps... I thought that was the stuff mobsters used to remove bloodstains from concrete?

I told him how I had used salt and water, he corrected me and told me the best is sea salt & distilled water.

Anyways I am stoked I'll let you know if it works...

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #5013638 - 12/04/05 12:03 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

rawtoxic said:
He also said some shit about BORIC ACID, I thought that was the stuff mobsters used to remove bloodstains from concrete?

boric acid is a roach killer, hydrochloric acid (aka muratic acid) is for 'tidying up'

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Re: pink eye shit! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5016746 - 12/05/05 07:43 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

rawtoxic said:
He also said some shit about BORIC ACID,  I thought that was the stuff mobsters used to remove bloodstains from concrete? 

boric acid is a roach killer, hydrochloric acid (aka muratic acid) is for 'tidying up'

Actually I checked and Boric Acid when very dilute is ALSO used in eye washes.

Good to know about muratic acid :smile:

Update on my condition: all irritation of red eye is gone but my eye still does look a little funny.  Will continue to treat today seems that the hot presses actually work.  See if this 'home remedy' stuff really works.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates