Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
sober visual
    #5006735 - 12/02/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Well I got home from my Friday class and went to my dad's. I was talking to him about how much I hate the colleges Macintosh's and that he likes them and hes stupid for liking mac's. Then the nearby lightly textured wall near me started to have all the textures get sucked into the middle. I am 100% sober. Is that a sign of being skitzo or what?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: sober visual [Re: mikeownow]
    #5006744 - 12/02/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I would put my money on a mild flash back.  But you could be CRRRAAAZZZZYYYY :crazy:.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: sober visual [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5006764 - 12/02/05 02:03 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Could be a flashback, but that's unlikely.
Most likely you are experiencing an afterglow effect (the brighter colors and hightened thinking that continue for a few days after the actual trip) or you have developed HPPD (dubbed "perma-tripping"), but HPPD is usually more like a continuing trip than a mild after-effect.
Afterglow is very common, HPPD is rare, :mushroom2: flashbacks are extremely rare.

Offlineparafree
Stranger
Re: sober visual [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #5006862 - 12/02/05 02:18 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

once again, lets put things in perspective. NO ITS NOT FLASHBACKS. more government propaganda designed to make people believe certain hallucinogenic chemicals do this to people. anyone can perceive the universe at large by meditating,fasting,being sick,taking chemicals,etc...lsd,shrooms are merely tools to reach what we can do without those tools. the connections are ALREADY designed into our holographic genetics. we are already linked to the universe and slowly and surely the veil between all realities are fading away to where anyone can perceive walls melting,bliding lights,auditory sensations,etc...
we DO NOT see with our eyes
we DO NOT hear with our ears
we DO NOT taste with our tongue
we DO NOT smell with our nose
we DO NOT touch with our hands,feet,etc..
what we believe is in front of us is merely a picture being transmitted to our subconscious. this is why hypnosis works. you can hypnotize someone and tell them they are spiderman and sure as shit they will belive they are spiderman. our conditioned world is allowed to be implanted in our subconscious thus becoming our reality.
its a cliche phrase now but..'there is no spoon' is indeed correct.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: sober visual [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #5006877 - 12/02/05 02:20 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I've noticed some neat effects while sober. It is always dependant on the texture of whatever is in sight though. So I'm not totally sure it is drug related, and it is never anything that persists if I look away from the object. It is subtle enough that if I'd never experienced a psychedelic, perhaps I wouldn't notice it. Still, given that I have, I get pretty drawn in and stare for a while. Quite neat. :smile:

But, I suppose on a lower dose of psychedelics, you're much more likely to see patterns in certain textures anyway. Wood, carpet, etc, as opposed to some plain flat plastic surface.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: sober visual [Re: mikeownow]
    #5006945 - 12/02/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

"once a mushroom'r, always mushrooming.."
-Unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineSnakemanj7
Friend of theForest
Loc: Alberta
Re: sober visual [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5006955 - 12/02/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I've never taken a psychedelic in my life, but lately I've been experiencing random visuals while sober. The most recent was just the other night, while I was laying on my bed with the lights off, staring into the dark. All of a sudden millions of little lights appeared and came together to make a horse, which started running on the spot. That was the most intense sober visual I've had.
Usually I just see walls go wavy or objects expand before me and stuff like that. I don't feel crazy, but who knows?

--------------------
...a splendid time is guaranteed for all

InvisibleGratos
Just thinkin anddrinkin
 User Gallery
Re: sober visual [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5007194 - 12/02/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

elgr said:
I've noticed some neat effects while sober. It is always dependant on the texture of whatever is in sight though. So I'm not totally sure it is drug related, and it is never anything that persists if I look away from the object. It is subtle enough that if I'd never experienced a psychedelic, perhaps I wouldn't notice it. Still, given that I have, I get pretty drawn in and stare for a while. Quite neat. :smile:

But, I suppose on a lower dose of psychedelics, you're much more likely to see patterns in certain textures anyway. Wood, carpet, etc, as opposed to some plain flat plastic surface.

Thats EXACTLY what I experience, been that way for 10+ yrs. Maybe I dosed too much back then or maybe its just normal and I never would have noticed it had I not partaken. Who knows /shrug

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: sober visual [Re: Gratos]
    #5008070 - 12/02/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i see this kalidoscope thingy when i focus on seeing it and look at sky and once i took dmt and saw it again

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract