Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRoom4Shroom
 User Gallery

People! ... Stop freaking out about your orders!! *DELETED*
    #4985145 - 11/26/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Room4Shroom

Reason for deletion: N/A

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSe77vN
PIMP

Loc: Southwest
Re: People! ... Stop freaking out about your orders!! [Re: Room4Shroom]
    #4985353 - 11/27/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Room4Shroom said:
My God people! Every other post here is about someone wondering where their order is.
Have a little patience! These vendors are just people, too - they're probably just celebrating Thanksgiving with their family or something. If you place an order that should be delivered around a holiday, then give the vendor a little extra time since they probably have an increased amount of orders to fill, and a smaller amount of time to fill them since they're doing whatever they're doing during their break.

:toast: :toast: :irishtoast: :cheers: :werd: :werd:

--------------------
A piece of advice before we part:
Don't knock of Death's door. Instead ring Deaths doorbell and run away, Death really hates that!

OfflinePrajna
ReliablyUnreliable
 User Gallery

Loc: Proud Canadian
    #4985839 - 11/27/05 09:56 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Are you a vendor man?  If not then is it really your place to be playing guessing games as to other peoples business transactions?

Perhaps these "people" have a legitimate gripe?  Why are you sticking your nose in?

Some here have legitimate questions about orders.

Thankfully they do post them here so that the rest of us can find out who's shipping well and who's not.  That's an awesome tool for the rest of us.

This business is based on street credit man, and guess what...THIS is the street.  I agree that some people do take it to far and it gets out of hand...but does anyone remember the SD debacle? 

Many people would not have known that they were having trouble...would have no idea that there were some people out there who had been waiting for orders without even hearing back from them...

Sure kept me from sending my money and getting burned too!

And before everyone gets there panties all in a bunch...yeah the guy got pinched...but that is no excuse for not shooting off a few e-mails to explain yourself or getting someone else to do it for you if you are unable.

There is a "Shroomery mob mentality" around here when it comes to the vendors...but as a business owner myself, let me tell you that annoying customers are something that just comes with the territory of selling a product.  And if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. 

Every now and then someone has a legitimate argument or receives bad service from one of the vendors on here.  I for want want to hear it. 

Helps me make decisions on who to buy from.

:2cents:

--------------------

InvisibleRoom4Shroom
 User Gallery

Re: People! ... Stop freaking out about your orders!! *DELETED* [Re: Prajna]
    #4987954 - 11/27/05 09:39 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Room4Shroom

Reason for deletion: N/A

OfflinePrajna
ReliablyUnreliable
 User Gallery

Loc: Proud Canadian
    #4988136 - 11/27/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah your right, I know the type of post that you're talking and about and I agree. I thought you were directing that comment at a more general audience then that.

Sorry if I came off too strong with that, it wasn't meant as an attack on your thread by any means, just wouldn't want anyone to be afraid to bitch about bad service because they fear that other members might jump on them.

I know the typical post that you're referring to though and yeah, it is a bit much sometimes.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules