Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomeyfinder
Happy hunting in Humboldt!
Male

Loc: Humboldt County
Dried Cyans
    #4978022 - 11/24/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Hey I was wondering how many dried Cyans I would have to eat to feel a lvl 1 trip? I have eaten one medium sized dried cyan so far, I'm 6'2 and I weigh 175 pounds can anyone help? :mushroom2:

--------------------
Let us go dance into the night....and let the vibe of hundreds of awesome people surround us... let us get to know eatchother and everyone else..emotionally..spirtually..and mentally..please..can I hold you close..and protect you...can you hold me close and protect me...because even equivalent exchange must play it's role in a relationship...I want to find you, you are somewhere out there my lover...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

Loc: midwest of ...
Re: Dried Cyans [Re: Shroomeyfinder]
    #4978061 - 11/24/05 09:33 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

height/weight is not so important.

everyone experiences different effects,intensity with every drug. It's hard to say.

Although I usually dose very high, my threshold for cubensis is around 1 gram...

cyans on the other hand, i'd probabaly get a lvl 3 from 1 gram, as I took a shitload of cyans once and was well past 4

--------------------
P. Cubensis Growth Parameters
"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

OfflineShroomeyfinder
Male

Re: Dried Cyans [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4978073 - 11/24/05 09:35 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jarroddupont said:
height/weight is not so important.

everyone experiences different effects,intensity with every drug. It's hard to say.

Although I usually dose very high, my threshold for cubensis is around 1 gram...

cyans on the other hand, i'd probabaly get a lvl 3 from 1 gram, as I took a shitload of cyans once and was well past 4

Ok I had one chillin on the counter for my brother but he didnt want it cause he figured 1 wont do anything, so I munched that one also too see if 2 has any effect on me, Ill post back in 20 minutes or so. You think 2 well get me to a lvl 1 maybe?

--------------------
Let us go dance into the night....and let the vibe of hundreds of awesome people surround us... let us get to know eatchother and everyone else..emotionally..spirtually..and mentally..please..can I hold you close..and protect you...can you hold me close and protect me...because even equivalent exchange must play it's role in a relationship...I want to find you, you are somewhere out there my lover...

Edited by Shroomeyfinder (11/24/05 09:36 PM)

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

#4978087 - 11/24/05 09:41 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

depends man, too many variables, like:

How much do they weigh?
Dry or Fresh?
Your sensitivity to mushrooms?
empty stomache?
swallowed in chunks or chewed vigorously?

lvl 1 isn't shit..you should get a lvl 1 from like 1 gram of dry cubes...
cyans are better then cubes so I don't see why not..

--------------------
-- Croatian Proverb

OfflineShroomeyfinder
Male

#4978105 - 11/24/05 09:46 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jarroddupont said:
depends man, too many variables, like:

How much do they weigh?
Dry or Fresh?
Your sensitivity to mushrooms?
empty stomache?
swallowed in chunks or chewed vigorously?

lvl 1 isn't shit..you should get a lvl 1 from like 1 gram of dry cubes...
cyans are better then cubes so I don't see why not..

Their dry, I assume I am very sensitive because I have only done them twice second time a large dose the first very small, half empty stomach I would say I ate thanksgiving dinner a couple hours ago lol. Not sure on their weight no scale :frown:

--------------------

Edited by Shroomeyfinder (11/24/05 09:46 PM)

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

#4978114 - 11/24/05 09:48 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

dry ok, how big?

for weight, a nickel weighs 5 grams, so use that to estimate, (watch out though, surface area vs weight distribution will affect estimation)

eating them with food will extend your trip, where as eating on an empty stomache will shorten, but intensify your trip..

I'd say you'll be good man. Cyans are powerful, IME

--------------------
-- Croatian Proverb

OfflineShroomeyfinder
Male

#4978132 - 11/24/05 09:54 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jarroddupont said:
dry ok, how big?

for weight, a nickel weighs 5 grams, so use that to estimate, (watch out though, surface area vs weight distribution will affect estimation)

eating them with food will extend your trip, where as eating on an empty stomache will shorten, but intensify your trip..

I'd say you'll be good man. Cyans are powerful, IME

K awesome thanks for the help man, I well see how I feel in a bit and if I feel like I want more Ill eat another or 2 :smile: Its just since the trip from eating 6 fresh Cyans I am very cautious and kind of scared of shrooms but I dont want to stay like that I want to learn to love them and not be scared of them :smile:

--------------------

Edited by Shroomeyfinder (11/24/05 09:55 PM)

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

#4978139 - 11/24/05 09:55 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

they're deff. a substance to be used respectfully..

taking them with the wrong attitude will turn your world upside down

--------------------
-- Croatian Proverb

OfflineShroomeyfinder
Male

#4978155 - 11/24/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jarroddupont said:
they're deff. a substance to be used respectfully..

taking them with the wrong attitude will turn your world upside down

Ya totally agreed, I feel like I wasn't exactly in the wrong mindset when I took them last I just didnt completely understand what they were yet, but when I was at the peak, thats when I started dwelling on things like am I gonna be ok, were the mushrooms ok and stuff like that.. turned my world upside down just like you say was awfull.

--------------------

Edited by Shroomeyfinder (11/24/05 10:01 PM)

OfflineReal_Poopypants
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Surrey, B.C.
    #4980133 - 11/25/05 01:31 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Recently, I tried cyans for the second time. I ate 3 dried mushrooms (seen in the first pic in this thread, the two on the far left that are attached and the small one immediately below those).
I cannot describe what happened in a few short sentences, but I will say that it was by far the most intense trip I have ever had (out of 8 total). I'm working on the trip report, but it will take some time.
I felt like I died at one point - a voice asked me if I really wanted to die and I said no. Then I was reborn and so very happy to be alive. I spent over an hour at the bus stop, not really knowing why I was there. I actually had a hockey game to go to, but I didn't make it. My left and right brain sort of split into two different people and they had a long conversation with each other. I thought I might have to learn to live like this, but I wasn't scared at all at anytime during the trip. Near the end of the trip I had a feeling like I had re-entered my body and I said out loud "what the fuck just happened??".
The actual trip report will be coming soon.
Hope you had fun with your cyans dude.

--------------------
Salvia Experiences:

First Time With Salvia

A Visit With The Queen

Mushroom Experiences:

My first mushroom trip changed my life.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies