Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGuruMSD
Stranger
cyanescens
    #496558 - 12/19/01 11:38 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone know which type of cyanescens is more potent, or has a better trip:
Panaeolus cyanescens or Psilocybe cyanescens?
I think the Psilocybe Gerneric is related to the azurescens and is much harder to grow, while the Panaeolus (Copelandia) is a little easier to grow, but I am wondering if anyone has experiance with both of them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: cyanescens [Re: GuruMSD]
    #496706 - 12/20/01 05:06 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I' ve never tried the pans but I know the Road Psillies kick ass and are generally regarded as possibly the most potent along with thier cousin, the azurescens.
I have compared fresh Psilocybe cyanescens and Psilocybe azurescens side by side. They are basically the same mushroom but as my personal mycologist explained, the azures are missing a gene or something (i forget exactly..) that causes the wavy cap.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #496762 - 12/20/01 07:22 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Pan/cop. cyans are pretty damn potent - but the woodlovers such as Ps.Cyanescens are THE most potent psychoactive mushrooms you will find - Interestingly, Gartz reported in 1993 a find of a Ps.Semilanceata (liberty cap) with a psilocybin maxima of 2.37% with negligable psilocin or baeocystin - however ps. azurscens stain blue to dark blue/black while ps.cyans stain very blue and according to mj shroomer, take the cake for potency as smallish ones

--------------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
    #6398727 - 12/23/06 05:57 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

P.Cyanescens is my all time favorite, i have been told auzies are better, but actually haven't got a chance to consume them yet. I don't know about the pans. but just half to a whole a gram dry weight of P.cyanescens is my normal dosage. Less then a half a gram just recently put my buddy on the floor rolling in laughter after consuming 4 med sized mushies. I ate 14 and he seemed like he was uncontrollably way beyond me. However i like to indulge myself several times a season, he hasn't tried them ever. Except for cubensis 3-5 years ago maybe.

P.cyanescens is a far superior mushroom then any other psilocybe as far as i know. However i have only eaten cubbies besides Cyans, there are lots of benefits i think. You can control yourself better around people sober, It never hurts my stomach as it sets in. No waves of happiness and paranoia, just happiness. The situation you put yourself in matters of course.

I am still working on my outdoor cultivation, but untill then i will rely on my wonderfull all natural hunting grounds. Good luck

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
    #6398737 - 12/23/06 06:22 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Very old thread, make sure you check the dates before replying. Thank you

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate