Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePSILOBLUE
BEGINNER OF THEEND
Loc: East coast
I FOUND IT!!!!!!
    #4963532 - 11/21/05 10:48 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Guess what people?!?!?
After a little digging I have found a reliable source for LAGOCHILUS INEBRIANS AKA THE INTOXICATING MINT!!!! Great prices too! 5 for $7.50,25 for $30,50 for $49.95,but here is the strange part they advise against buying them unless you purchase a "PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE" WHICH costs $15! Strange eh guys? It's great to know someone is worried that this endangered species will become extinct! Oh yeah,almost forgot to mention who is sellin' em'! What's funny is that they are a sponsor of the SHROOMERY (i think).drum roll.....................PSYCHOACTIVE HERBS.COM!!! Seems to be a honest and reliable company. Has anyone tried to grow this awesome plant? Any experiences? Even if the exp. isn't all that it would still be great to grow such a rare plant.I am ordering 50 seeds along with the certificate. If the cultivation goes well I will make the seeds available for trade exclusively here! Let me know what yall think!PLUR---PSILO :tongue2: :heart: :tongue2: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: I FOUND IT!!!!!! [Re: PSILOBLUE]
    #4963828 - 11/21/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

what exactly is a "Phytosanitary certificate" ?

the shroomery sponsors are carefully checked n stuff so
their all honest and reliable :smile:

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: I FOUND IT!!!!!! [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #4963931 - 11/21/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

its liek teh cities thign for plants. usually means no dirt not wild, no organisms livign on it

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

OfflinePSILOBLUE
BEGINNER OF THEEND
Loc: East coast
Re: I FOUND IT!!!!!! [Re: the man]
    #4964022 - 11/21/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

The certificate is a document that allows certain plant products to be imported without any problems at customs.It also certifies that the plant is genuine and that it is free of any other substances.Anyway,how cool would it be to have such an obscure document? Are you interested in this plant? Pretty neato,eh?!?

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: I FOUND IT!!!!!! [Re: PSILOBLUE]
    #4964558 - 11/21/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Good find.

The phytosanitary certificate is more important depending on where you live.

Basically the purpose is to prevent certain foreign organisms from entering your country and screwing up agriculture.

You may remember a few years ago some kind of baddy got into the US with a very yummy fruit called a mangosteen. I can't remember if it was a bacteria or an insect or what but it fucked up a lot of farmers big time.

If you live somewhere like Canada they are not so keen on the certificates since it's too cold for most pests anyways.

But if you're in Australia for example they are very psychotic about importing foreign plants so you would have trouble.

I have imported plants that "should" have had phytosanitary certificates and they all got through okay. With seeds the packaging will be so discreet it is nearly impossible that they would confiscate it at customs.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom