Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineces420
homestead/hightimes
    #496213 - 12/19/01 06:05 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

a friend of mine had the misfortune of overpaying for a kit from hightimes. just wonder what strain of cubensis is in the kit through hightimes, i believe the company is homestead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: homestead/hightimes [Re: ces420]
    #496250 - 12/19/01 06:48 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Call them and ask

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinebiggwigg
Loc: PA
Re: homestead/hightimes [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #496304 - 12/19/01 07:42 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

amazon although have been known to send others but most likely amazon

--------------------
I have only been wrong one time in my life.
thats when i thought i was wrong.
If its not a rave its not a party

Offlineces420
Re: homestead/hightimes [Re: biggwigg]
    #496309 - 12/19/01 07:45 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i was guessin fanaticus.....

Offlinebiggwigg
Loc: PA
Re: homestead/hightimes [Re: ces420]
    #496324 - 12/19/01 08:00 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

yeah that kit comes with agar the directions are terrable they leave a lot out i tried it and couldent get it to work i got it and had no idea what i was doing they dont even tell you to let it colonize in the dark i had a huge contam prob and it sucked but they give you a spore print not a whole one looks like they cut part of one off i just used the spores and did it pf style made a syringe from the print and went from there so be careful when you use your print on the kit not to contaminate it. i made like 3 syringes from it and had no prob mine was amazon cubies

--------------------
I have only been wrong one time in my life.
thats when i thought i was wrong.
If its not a rave its not a party

OfflineCOZMKSTRCHLD
Loc: sn-sky-mun-strz
Re: homestead/hightimes [Re: biggwigg]
    #496473 - 12/19/01 10:18 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I've never made a syringe from print. What's your method. Also, how would you make sporesyringes from agar? What kind of syringe?

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: homestead/hightimes [Re: COZMKSTRCHLD]
    #496536 - 12/19/01 11:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Making a viable syringe is an important step. As long as your print is clean, a single print can give you a massive supply of innoculant. My method is this...

I first prepare the environment, turn off the furnace, close the windows and spray a light misting of lysol in the air/room an hour before I start and have all my supplies in the room before hand.
I sterilize/boil some distilled water and fill my 10cc syringes let them cool then store them in freezer bags till needed. I use a martini glass that I wipe with 99% rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball then flame the glass. After several minutes I then scrape the spores from a print, using a sterile disposable scalpel into the martini glass, add about 5cc's of the sterile syringe water to the glass, mix it with the syringe tip or scalpel and draw it back up into the syringe.
If the print is very small or light, I wait 24 hrs then use the syringe to inocculate a liquid malt culture. using 1cc/250ml of liquid culture.

Works for me ;-)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains