Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJEDI
Stranger
salvia trip report ego loss
    #4958375 - 11/20/05 12:15 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i smoked it a couple times, nothing really happened to me. finally, i smoked a huge bowl of 20x and

a matter of seconds later, i completely forgot who i was and everything i knew about life. all my

knowledge was thrown away and it never existed; i entered a strange realm where everything was blue

and moving at a rapid pace. the most i could describe it as, was i turned into a molecule of some

sort. it was scary because it felt like an eternity. it was my entire life up till that point and i

had no previous existence of being human or any knowledge about it. i wasnt scared at the time

because any feelings of being human (sad, happy, scared) didnt exist. i was just an existence.

eventually i was shot back to reality and i remembered i had a life, i remembered i used to live

before. it was a vague rememberance. this time i kept morphing in and out of the ground. it seemed to never stop, time was EXTREMELY distorted. feelings i had ruined my life. i kept

screaming "get it off me!! get this fuckin shit off me!!" i went inside the house, and the whole

world was spinning and spinning like thousands of times per second. then i turned into my kitchen

chair. i turned into my kitchen chair??!?!? physical reality was being forced on my head. thousands

of thoughts and ideas were colliding in an never ending equilibrium. eventually i woke up in my

bedroom, and life and the previous existence i had before this eternity, came back to me

Edited by JEDI (11/20/05 12:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: salvia trip report ego loss [Re: JEDI]
    #4959034 - 11/20/05 08:04 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

being able to say "get it off me..." or to perform simple routines
is controlled by a different part of the brain from perception.

your ability to perform certain routines continues
while your ability to associate things smears into
a time distorted encyclopedia with all your personality issues mutely looking on.

at the most smeared and smoothed moment luminous molecular forms seem to interact.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
Re: salvia trip report ego loss [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4959101 - 11/20/05 08:40 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

sounds like you had some fun, me and a friend plan to buy some salvia from a local shop, they sell it 20$ a G for the 20x kind. it will be our first time doing it.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: salvia trip report ego loss [Re: JEDI]
    #4964584 - 11/21/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Neat! :smile:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom