Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Shrooming pregnant
    #4940449 - 11/16/05 05:31 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Are there any effects of shrooming early in pregnancy? It's probably a bad idea right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineprototypical_man
ass model

Loc: Doral Florida
Re: Shrooming pregnant [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #4940457 - 11/16/05 05:43 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

--------------------
I have 29 Strains as of current.. I LOVE TO TRADE. See my bio for the strains I currently have.

I seek: Strains I don't have, exotic species, Edibles, Vacutainers, A accurate scale, chicken manure, worm castings, worms for making my own worm castings, plastic lids for mason jars, light malt extract, Kelp Meal, A Ph Tester, A microscope.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4940475 - 11/16/05 06:04 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

The intake of any drug, pharmaceutical or not, is definitely not recommended during pregnancy, or even breastfeeding.

Unborn children are ever so fragile, and we dont even understand fully the effects of certain mainstream pharmaceuticals on unborn children, and certainly dont know the effects of any illegal drugs!

I'd say there's a chance it'll do nothing to the child, but when responsible for the life of child it is best to err far on the side of caution.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Shrooming pregnant [Re: Konnrade]
    #4942411 - 11/16/05 04:40 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

yeah... I'd say no...

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: Shrooming pregnant [Re: dr0mni]
    #4942429 - 11/16/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i woulnt know butttttt.... if i was pregnant i wouldnt do snything jus so i know i have a good chance at having a child without complacations....

*is drunk* so please excuse me ......

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: Shrooming pregnant [Re: RandomHero]
    #4942488 - 11/16/05 05:00 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I hope your just curious for some reason. And nobody you know has actually thought of this.. Shrooms should never be taking by a pregnant woman. Not even pot should be smoked. There are enough problems that could arise by themselves. And the child is gonna have to live with them the rest of there lives. Girls who do drugs or drink when pregnant are the lowest form of life on this planet...If you ask me.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Offlinewjames
Phenomenologist

Loc: Europe
    #4942510 - 11/16/05 05:04 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Don't do it, babe. And skip the grass, too.

--------------------
"We're all in this consciousness-raising business together."
"An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
"Everyone should eat hashish, but only once." - S. Dali

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Shrooming pregnant [Re: musher_420]
    #4942513 - 11/16/05 05:04 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

why do drunk people always feel the need to inform others that they are drunk whenever stating their opinions?

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooming pregnant [Re: StickyWater]
    #4942530 - 11/16/05 05:08 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

becuase i feel that if i say sutming stupid or jus out of the blue its cuz im drunk and usally i wouldnt act in this manner so i say imdrunk sooooooo maybe someone will excuse me for being drunkk
im sure this makes no sense but i figured i'd say it jus cuz IM DRUNK s0 excuse me for typing/sayin something you wouldnt... go figure

MY BAD.... lmao

--------------------

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
    #4942538 - 11/16/05 05:10 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

as being drunk may be clouding their opnions? *shrug*

but - if you have a baby on board, take 9 months off of all drinking, smoking, and drugs - ensuring that you have a happy and healthy baby is far more important than anything 'gained' during a drug expierence.

a cousin of mine did quite a few drugs/drinking during the pregnancy of two of her children - and they are not in the best of shape. One of them is just mentally -- ?!$ ... pyscho. The other one is having a number of 'physical' problems and having issues related to puperty and developing properly. While the drugs done I'm sure wernt shrooms - still, just dont do it.

do your future kids a favour and lay off the smack. Not only to ensure that your kids are healthy when born, but to ensure that you dont miscarrage your child.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4942539 - 11/16/05 05:11 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Lol, you have reminded me why I like drunk people  :laugh:

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

#4942597 - 11/16/05 05:23 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

well whoopty fuckin doo for alcohol if your gonna be a ...a...im tyhinkin of the word but if u got a problem with drunks or someone who drinks just cuz they cant smoke pot for drug testing then pm me..other wise done fuckin be such a dick about alcohol/people who drink

another thing i dont drink everyday.personally i hate alcohol its legal yet marijuana is not but seeing how i cant smoke- i'd rather drink
cuz IMO being sober jus sucks...unless you're use to it but im not so bottoms up

*is drunk* so fucking sue me !!!! ...

--------------------

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4942650 - 11/16/05 05:32 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Lol, no dude, that is not what I mean AT ALL, the past few times I've come into contact with drunk people has been while on shrooms, and well, let's just say it was not exactly an enjoyable experience... You have reminded me that drunk people can be fun though, and for that I thank you

*is drunk also*

Offlineastralpiper
Stranger
    #4942670 - 11/16/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Of course it's a bad idea. It's a very bad idea.

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooming pregnant [Re: astralpiper]
    #4942697 - 11/16/05 05:42 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

well im sorry for hatin' on you infact i think wtickywater you're a decent/coool person who is not afraid of sayin what they think so even tho im shit faced drunk i will say trhank you for speakin you're mind.. 5 shrooms to you

'im not mad nor am i pissed im jus simply drunk so yeh god forbid i actually spell correctly.. '

--------------------

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

#4942725 - 11/16/05 05:48 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

^^^LMAO AT THE DUNK TALK!!... I love drunk people too... damit now im gonna start drinking...Wait for MEEEEE!

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

OfflineIamthecheesegods
Stranger
    #4942734 - 11/16/05 05:49 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, don't do drugs while you're pregnant. Although I have to say one thing: Cannabis can be smoked during pregnancy with no ill effects. Cannabanoids are non-toxic and already exist inside our own body. They cannot hurt a fetus, baby, child, or adult due to the fact that they are non-toxic.
Plus, breastmilk contains cannabanoids to give the baby munchies so it stays plump and healthy.
So, if you have to do anything (you don't...) just smoke weed, and not a lot of it.

Offlinebongtoke
Mushies
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooming pregnant [Re: Iamthecheesegods]
    #4942746 - 11/16/05 05:52 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

LOLOL you said Plump!! haha i love that word

--------------------
GOTTA LOVE POO CAKES!!!

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #4942748 - 11/16/05 05:52 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MAPS: Psilocybin and Pregnancy
RickMAPS at aol.com RickMAPS at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 23:21:35 CDT 1998

Previous message: MAPS: Psilocybin and Pregnancy

To All:

Here is an interesting tidbit about psilocybin and pregnancy in a paper by Tim
Leary et al that I reviewed for a MAPS-supported follow-up study to Leary's
Concord Prison experiment ( see back issues of the MAPS Bulletin for details
with keyword Concord- more to come soon after my paper is completed).

The reference is: Leary, T.; Litwin, G. & Metzner, R. 1963. Reactions to
psilocybin in a supportive environment. Journal of Nervous and Mental
Diseases Vol. 137: 561-573.

? The sample included a woman who volunteered to take psilocybin at an average
of two-week intervals during pregnancy with the knowledge and approval of her
obstetrician. For a period of one year after delivery, both mother and child
have showed no detrimental effects whatsoever. The mother reported that her
own mental status and her reaction to the baby were much improved over those
in four earlier pregnancies.?

Quote:

THE EFFECTS of HALLUCINOGEN USE DURING PREGNANCY

Vol 8#2, October 2000

Christopher Dvorak, BA; Carrie L. McMahon, MS; Eugene Pergament, MD, PhD, FACMG

Hallucinogens are drugs that can cause a change in the user?s mental state to the point where the perception of objective reality is distorted. These drugs are sometimes referred to as illusionogenic, psychedelic, or mind-expanding, and have long been used in cultural and religious contexts. Hallucinogens vary greatly in chemical structure, and can exist naturally or be produced synthetically. For example, Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) was first synthesized in Europe in the late 1930s. There was little recognition that certain drugs had hallucinogenic properties in modern society until research began on the therapeutic effects of LSD in the 1950s. Hallucinogens were widely used in the youth culture of the 1960s and 1970s, and during the 1980s, their popularity declined. Some recent studies have indicated that hallucinogen use is again on the rise.

Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD)

LSD is a semi-synthetic alkaloid derived from lysergic acid, which is found in argot, a fungus that grows on rye and other grains. Commonly referred to as "acid," the drug is often encountered in tablet, capsule or liquid form (sometimes added to absorbent paper). It is odorless and colorless with a slightly bitter taste. The effects of the drug last roughly 2 to 12 hours. Physical effects include increased blood pressure, dilated pupils, and rapid heartbeat. Muscular weakness, trembling, nausea, chills, and hyperventilation occur frequently. Motor skills and coordination may be impaired.

Sensations and feelings change much more dramatically than the physical signs. The user may feel several different emotions at once or swing rapidly from one emotion to another. Mood-swings, the intensification or merging of the auditory, olfactory and visual systems, and an alteration in the sense of time and space are also experienced. More negative effects include panic, serious depression, anxiety, and even psychotic reactions.

Most animal studies on LSD have not shown adverse effects on pregnancy, other than fetal loss at high doses (Alexander et al, 1970). However, central nervous system and ocular defects were associated with fetal LSD exposure in studies involving mice and hamsters (Auerbach et al, 1967; Geber et al, 1967). Sally Long (1972) examined the reports of 162 children of parents who took LSD before or during pregnancy. Of these children, seven were thought to have defects that could potentially be attributed to LSD intake. These included mostly cases of limb defects and one case of megacolon. Another series of cases reported by Jacobson et al (1972) included reports of sacral myelomeningocele, heart defects, including tetrology of Fallot and an AV malformation, various limb defects and hydrocephalus. It was also speculated at the time that LSD could directly alter DNA and result in cellular abnormalities. Apple et al (1974) observed an exposed fetus with extensive ocular malformations (including marked cortical degeneration of the left eye lens and partial opaqueness of the cornea) and anencephaly.

However, there is no solid epidemiological evidence of a cause-and-effect relationship between LSD use and congenital anomalies (McGlothlin et al, 1970). The greatest drawback to the aforementioned studies on LSD and hallucinogens in general is that people who use LSD as a recreational drug during pregnancy are more likely to use other drugs as well (e.g., cannabis, alcohol, tobacco), more likely than someone in the average population to have infectious diseases such as gonorrhea and hepatitis, and more likely to be exposed to additional risk factors that could also have an adverse effect on pregnancy. Since the 1970s, there have been few studies done on the teratogenic effects of LSD.

Psilocybin (Psilocin)

Psilocybin is the active ingredient in the Psilocybe mexicana mushroom and other mushroom species. It is a derivative of tryptamine, and is chemically related to LSD. The drug is often encountered in a crude mushroom form or as a capsule containing a powdered material of any color. Effects usually last several hours. A small dose may produce sensations of mental and physical relaxation, detachment, mood changes, and perceptual distortions. Disrupted thought patterns often lead to reports of profound spiritual experiences. Larger doses can produce nausea, dizziness, anxiety, lightheadedness, shivering, abdominal discomfort, and numbness. Other reported effects include a sense of time passing slowly, yawning, facial flushing, sweating, depersonalization, feelings of unreality, and an inability to concentrate.

Rolsten (1967) found psilocybin not to be teratogenic in pregnant mice. No human case reports or studies have been done regarding the teratogenicity of this substance.

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)

DMT (dimethyltryptamine) is a chemical resembling psilocin. It can be found in the human brain and in plant substances such as Piptadina peregrina. The drug is often encountered in liquid form, and other substances such as marijuana are sometimes soaked in a DMT solution to add potency. The effects, which are similar to those of LSD, begin almost immediately after ingestion and last approximately 30 to 60 minutes. Anxiety reactions and panic states are more frequently associated with DMT than with other hallucinogens, probably because of the unexpected rapidity of its effects. There have been no human studies on possible teratogenic effects of this chemical.

Mescaline

Mescaline is prepared from the peyote cactus, and has been used for centuries in religious rituals by some Indians in the southwest. For preparation, parts of the cactus are dried and ground, and sometimes put into capsules. Mescaline can also be synthesized in a powder form. At low doses, effects last between 1 and 18 hours. Physical effects include a rise in body temperature, dilated pupils, nausea, vomiting, and muscular relaxation. Common mental effects include an inability to think clearly, visual hallucinations, and a heightened sensory perception. High doses can cause hypotension, a slow respiratory rate, dry skin and headache.

Geber?s (1967) animal study involving pregnant hamsters reported an increase in central nervous system defects, but a dose-response relationship was not seen. In a study by Dorance et al (1975), 57 Huichol Indians with a lifelong individual history of ingestion of peyote were compared with 50 Huichol Indian controls and ten laboratory controls for effects on lymphocyte chromosomes. The frequency of abnormalities in the experimental and control groups did not differ significantly, and no effects on lymphocyte chromosomes were found.

N-methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine, 3,4-methylene-dioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)

MDMA is chemically related both to mescaline and to the amphetamines. Its common street name is "Ecstasy". MDMA commonly exists in a powder form and occasionally as a liquid. At low doses, effects appear 30 to 60 minutes after ingestion and persist for approximately eight hours. Users generally report a sense of well-being along with heightened tactile sensations, intensification of feelings, and increased self-insight. Higher doses produce effects similar to those of LSD, including hallucinations or sensory distortions. Psychological difficulties including confusion, depression, sleep problems, and paranoia have been reported and can occur during and sometimes weeks after taking MDMA.

Physical effects include an increase in heart rate and blood pressure, dilated pupils, dry nose and throat, muscle tension, involuntary teeth clenching, nausea, blurred vision, rapid eye movement, faintness, chills, and sweating. Occasionally, adverse after-effects do occur, usually in the form of marked physical exhaustion coupled with anxiety, lasting up to two days. At high doses, serious physical reactions requiring immediate medical treatment have occurred, and MDA associated deaths and near deaths have been reported.

When Colado et al (1997) administered a large dose of MDMA to rats during days 14 through 17 of gestation, hyperthermia was induced and a reduction in maternal weight gain and litter size was observed in exposed animals. However, the researchers were unable to find the same neurotoxic effects in offspring compared to the initially exposed rats. One prospective study in humans by McElhatton et al followed 127 pregnancies in which 71 cases involved exposure to ecstasy alone and 56 included exposures to other illicit drugs in addition to ecstasy. An analysis of outcomes in 78 of these pregnancies uncovered apparent increases in the incidence of club foot in female infants and congenital heart disease. Two infants with congenital heart defects were identified in this study giving an overall incidence of 26 per 1000 births (as opposed to 5-10 per 1000). However, the two infants in question were exposed to (1) ecstasy and alcohol at 6 weeks and (2) ecstasy, amphetamine and gamma hydroxybutyric acid at 0-7 weeks. Another case of a congenital heart defect after prenatal ecstasy exposure was reported by Rost van Tonningen et al (1998), but in both studies, the limitations of small sample size and other possible environmental influences could not be ruled out.

Nutmeg

The known active ingredient in this common household spice is elemicin, a compound chemically related to mescaline. Nutmeg oil is also a component of Vicks Vaporub, a commonly used nasal decongestant and cough suppressant. Low doses of nutmeg may result in a mild and brief euphoria, lightheadedness, and CNS stimulation. At higher doses, there can be hallucinations, panic, excessive thirst, agitation, anxiety, increased heartbeat, and vomiting. Recovery from nutmeg intoxication is slow and often involves unpleasant hangover effects.

There is one report of nutmeg intoxication during pregnancy involving a woman in her 30th week of gestation, who accidentally prepared and ate some cookies containing approximately 25 times the amount of nutmeg suggested by her recipe. Her symptoms were sinus tachycardia, hypertension and a sensation of impending doom. The fetal heart rate temporarily increased, but leveled off within 12 hours of maternal exposure. Her baby was delivered 10 weeks later with no complications.

Phencyclidine (PCP)

PCP was developed in the 1950s as an intravenous anesthetic. The use of PCP in humans was discontinued in 1965, because it was found that patients often became agitated, delusional, and irrational while recovering from its anesthetic effects. It is usually encountered as a white crystalline powder that is readily soluble in water or alcohol, and it has a bitter taste. PCP may be encountered in a variety of tablets, capsules, and colored powders.

In low doses, PCP produces muscle stiffness and a lack of coordination, a slight increase in breathing rate, slurred speech, drowsiness, confusion, and a generalized numbness of the extremities. Nausea and vomiting may also develop, as well as profuse sweating, flushing, and increased heart rate. At high doses, anesthesia, blurred vision, flicking up and down of the eyes, loss of balance, drooling and dizziness may occur. Strange and violent behavior can result, sometimes involving paranoia, catatonia, and garbled speech. People who use PCP for long periods report memory loss, difficulties with speech and thinking, depression, and weight loss. Coma or death may result from severe side effects induced by large doses (uncontrollable convulsions, respiratory depression, high fever, and a sudden surge of blood pressure resulting in intracranial hemorrhage), or from an accidental injury or suicide during PCP intoxication.

PCP is known to cross the placenta in humans and other animals, and it also enters the breast milk (Niholas et al, 1982). Animal studies by Jordan (1979) and Marks (1980) have found the drug to be teratogenic at very high doses, with abnormalities that include skeletal dysplasias and cleft palate. There are isolated reports of birth defects in human babies exposed to the drug in utero. In a case reported by Golden et al (1980), asymmetrical facial growth and persistent spasticity were observed. Other reports of anomalies in the offspring of phencyclidine-using women include a case of microcephaly reported by Straus et al (1981) and one case of multiple birth defects by Michaud et al (1982). The defects included an absence of the septum pellucidum, hypoplasia of the optic nerves, chiasm and tracts, moderate hydrocephalus, and agenesis of the posterior lobe of the pituitary. Other congenital anomalies observed by Michaud involved the cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary, and musculoskeletal systems. However, a study by Wachsman et al (1989) looked at 57 infants exposed to PCP (and, in some cases, other substances) during pregnancy. No overall increased risk of congenital anomalies was noted. Other studies have obtained similar results (Patrucha et al, 1983; Chasnoff et al, 1983).

In one study (Harry et al, 1992), mild behavioral and developmental abnormalities were found among preschool children exposed to phencyclidine prenatally. However, Wachsman et al (1989) and Chasnoff et al (1983) found no behavioral differences at one year of age in 62 infants exposed to PCP in utero when compared to non-exposed infants. As with the previous drugs, the multiple risk factors associated with maternal PCP use make an analysis of teratogenicity difficult.

Postnatal symptoms of maternal PCP use have been more widely observed (Wachsman et al, 1989; Strauss et al, 1981). The manifestations resemble those of maternal narcotic use, and include jitteriness, hypertonia, vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, irritability, and flapping tremors.

Summary

There is a lack of epidemiological evidence showing that hallucinogens adversely effect pregnancy outcome. Therefore, risk assessments cannot be made with any certainty. In the case of MDMA and PCP, studies are still in progress that may better characterize fetal effects. Other drugs, e.g. LSD, have not been studied over the past decades. Individuals using hallucinogens during pregnancy are often exposed to additional risk factors, making counseling difficult. The avoidance of these substances during pregnancy should be stressed.

References

Addiction Research Foundation Website: www.arf.org/isd/pim/hallucin.html

Alexander GJ et al: Lysergic acid diethylamide intake in pregnancy: fetal damage in rats. J Pharmacol Expt Ther 173:48-59, 1970.

Apple DJ and Bennett TT: Multiple systemic and ocular malformations associated with maternal LSD usage. Arch Ophthalmol 92: 301-3, 1974.

Auerbach R and Rugowski JA: Lysergic acid diethylamide: effects on embryos. Science 157:1325-6, 1967.

Chasnoff IJ et al: Phencyclidine effects on the fetus and neonate. Dev Pharmacol Ther 6:404-8, 1983.

Colado MI, O'Shea E, Granados R et al: A study of the neurotoxic effect of MDMA ('ecstasy') on 5-HT neurones in the brains of mothers and neonates following administration of the drug during pregnancy. Br J Pharmacol 1997; 121: 827-33.

Dorrance DL et al: Effect of peyote on human chromosomes. Cytogenetic study of the Huichol Indians of northern Mexico. JAMA 234:299-302.

Geber WF: Congenital malformations induced by mescaline, lysergic acid diethylamide and bromolysergic acid in the hamster. Science 158:265-6, 1967.

Golden NL et al: Angel dust: possible effects on the fetus. Pediatrics 65:18-20, 1980.

Jacobsen CB and Berlin CM: Possible reproductive detriment in LSD users. JAMA 222:1367-1373, 1972.

Jordan RL et al: Phencyclidine-induced morphological and behavioral alterations in the neonatal rat. Pharmacol Biochem Behav 11[suppl]:39-45, 1979.

Harry GJ, Howard J: Phencyclidine: Experimental studies in animals and long-term developmental effects on humans. In: Sonderegger TB (ed). Perinatal Substance Abuse: Research Findings and Clinical Implications. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1992, pp 254-278.

Lavy G: Nutmeg intoxication in pregnancy: a case report. J Reprod Med 32:63-4, 1987.

Long SY: Does LSD induce chromosomal damage and malformation? A review of the literature. Teratology 6:75-90, 1972.

Marks TA et al: Teratogenic potential of phencyclidine in the mouse. Teratology 21:241-6, 1980.

McElhatton PR, Bateman DN, Evans C, Pughe KR, Thomas SHL: Congenital anomalies after prenatal ecstasy exposure. Lancet 154:1441-2, 1999.

McGlothlin WH et al: Effect of LSD on human pregnancy. JAMA 212:1483-7, 1970.

Michaud J et al: Agenesis of the vermis with fusion of the cerebellar hemispheres, septo-optic dysplasia and associated abnormalities. Report of a case. Acta neuropathol (Berl) 56:161-6, 1982.

NIDA Infofax: www.health.org/pubs/qdocs/hall/index.htm

Niholas JM et al: Phencyclidine: its transfer across the placenta as well as into breast milk. Am J Obstet Gynecol 143:143-6, 1982.

Petrucha RA et al: Phencyclidine in pregnancy. A case report. J Reprod Med 27:301-3, 1983.

Reprotox Database: www.reprotox.org

Rolsten C: Effects of chlorpromazine and psilocin on pregnancy of C57BL/10 mice and their offspring at birth. Anat Rec 157:311, 1967.

Rost van Tonningen M, Garbis H, Reuvers M: Ectasy exposure during pregnancy. Teratology 1998;58:33.

Strauss AA et al: Neonatal manifestations of maternal phencyclidine (PCP) abuse. Pediatrics 68:550-2, 1981.

Wachsman L, Schuetz S, Chan LS, Wingert WA: What happens to babies exposed to phencyclidine (PCP) in utero? Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 15: 31-9, 1989.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooming pregnant [Re: Iamthecheesegods]
    #4942759 - 11/16/05 05:53 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

^ he's right ...somewhat

god how i love drugs/mind altering things .. hahhaha cant even think at the moment

yeh um while you're prego i think pot would the only thing u could do ..jus as long as u dont smoke every minute of the day that baby should come out fine ... hell im a pot baby and i turn ed outr somewhat okish then again.... haha oh god i cant say anytyhing else imjus fuckin retarded

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals