Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLedHead
Stranger

trip report
    #4938531 - 11/15/05 06:37 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

ok guys this is the first trip report i have ever written although im a pretty veteran tripper. So last night was my 21st bday. my girlfriend came over and 3 of my close buddies. my gf took a half 8th cause she is pretty sensitive to the mush. my friends and i each took 3 grams each. i started feeling the come up at about 20 minutes into it and than 40 minutes in we smokd pot and i was really feeling the come up... it felt great... i felt the surgest resonating throughout my whole body. i had to take deep breaths and i coudlnt stop smiling and laughing. we than went outside at an hour after ingestion to smoke cigs. my other friends were already tripping super hard... i on the other hand felt my rapid come up start to stagnate. it started to bug me because everyone was trippin balls except for me. an hour and half into it i started feeling the surges again. 2 hours into it we sat down and my friend packed us bowl after bowl... all of a sudden i was just trippin my ass off. i felt really claustrophobic in the house so i said lets go for a walk. we all went for a walk but 5 minutes into my gf starts freaking and crying and saying its overwhelming so i walk her back while my friends continue walking.
my girl and i sit on my couch and i put on some floyd. she keeps telling me she is to high and its weird and shes never tripped like htis before. all of a sudden for no reason the word hell creaps into my head and the room takes on a hue of red and i get a cold sick feeling and think maybe i really am in hell... at this time my friends get back and sit on the couch. my girl has to leave to go to my bed because she is to overwhelmed.
we sit on the couch for about 20 minutes and than someone complains about the pink floyd music. i said i dont wanna change it. all of a sudden there is this tension in the room that makes me want to scream so i get up and say this is so fucking weird why is everyone being weird just say what u feeel. i go outside
when im outside i get this feeling all over my body... my muscles get tenser than ive ever felt, my jaw was so tense i could barely hold it steady and im shaking. i feel like im going to die and than i did die.
this part is really hard for me to put into words. i know it happend but i already am having a hard time remembering it. i just know i was in infinity... past present future meant nothing it was all the same. i wasnt me, i wasnt anything. i just was, i remember seeing the tree and knowing i was the tree, i knew i was the in the stars in space forever. than i remember thinking "god, me, they, im a god we are all god, god is all." than more time past and i felt like i was communicating with something. this is really hard for me because i dont remember what i was communicating with but there was a presence telling me something telling me everything. i knew everything about the universe and it was all so easy. somewhere during this time i also remember thinking im afraid to open my eyes because when i do the reality i know will be gone and so will all my friends and id be in teh void.
little by little i started coming back to reality and noticing things around me but as this happend i felt like i had to relearn how to use my body. i saw my hands and didnt know what they were for. i felt like i couldnt talk for a bit because it felt knew to me. after what seemed lieke eternity i came back down and i couldnt believe what had happend. i smoked lots of bowls after and played some guitar and than went to bed amazed.
on a side not im still unsure as to what all thsi was but i believe i saw the other side and saw eternity. hell yeah... peace and love to all

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTurn
Hey Its Free!

Loc: The fabled catbird seat
Re: trip report [Re: LedHead]
    #4938568 - 11/15/05 06:44 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Sweet

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: trip report [Re: Turn]
    #4938595 - 11/15/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Any estimate of how long you were dead? lol But seriously. I have had similar experiences with the deep ONENESS thoughts. They seem to go on forever but in reality its like 40Min's at the most.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Edited by musher_420 (11/15/05 06:50 PM)

OfflineMrClam
Mountaineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: trip report [Re: musher_420]
    #4938642 - 11/15/05 07:01 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

sounds like you had yourself a time, the trip reports forum probably would have been a better spot to post though.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order