Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Did Moes Outdoor tek inside...
    #4936914 - 11/15/05 12:12 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Well DId this tek indoors in a 3x6 flower container only because winter is coming, and I have no time to start an outdoor patch.
Anything I need to do to help it colinize quicker.
I did it with fresh cakes and it should colonize pretty quick.
anything i can do to help it out at all thanks...

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

Re: Did Moes Outdoor tek inside... [Re: superbob57]
    #4937426 - 11/15/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

>bump< will this work anyone???

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Offlinekrnfan145970
Smart commentgoes here
Male
    #4937629 - 11/15/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

did you pasturize your straw and dung?

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

Re: Did Moes Outdoor tek inside... [Re: krnfan145970]
    #4938130 - 11/15/05 05:01 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

no the outdoor tek didnt require it...
is outdoor totally resistant to contam beacause you never here of any pasturizing outdoor patches...do you????

--------------------

Edited by superbob57 (11/15/05 05:02 PM)

Offlinetheshroomman
Stranger
    #4938291 - 11/15/05 05:37 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

well the idea was that the natural process outside allows for it to inhibit mold and contams (UV light from the sun and all) where as inside... things tend to contam from molds and stuff.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale