Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineD_M_X
Stranger

Ecstasy vs. Shrooms?
    #4930210 - 11/13/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I just recently took some X, just 2 pills, kinda weak at that too (Pink pill with Butterfly on it) and next day I took shrooms.

Around 6 grams of shrooms and 2 hours later I realized they were NOT kicking in. It only seemed like X started coming back, which was weird. Seemed like X was fighting Shrooms and when I looked at my hand it seemed like shrooms kicked in for a second (you know aura and shape shift a little bit) and then seemed like X was back in there.

3 Hours later I drove home and shrooms finally kicked in as I had a tunnel vision and cars seemed to mold to the horizon. Amazingly I could still drive, and when I got home they were still on. After I came down it suprised me why would shrooms be weaker than X when last time when I took them I had the craziest hullucinations in my life?

Anybody can explain that?

--------------------
?Tech N9NE the craziest - forget the rest.?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: Ecstasy vs. Shrooms? [Re: D_M_X]
    #4930365 - 11/13/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Why would you put people in a dangerous situation like that... K -

InvisibleMezcal
    #4931666 - 11/14/05 09:11 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have found that exposure to MDMA actual sensitizes me to serotonergic hallucinogens (LSD, psilo's, etc)... Maybe the mushrooms were not digested as quickly as last time?

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Ecstasy vs. Shrooms? [Re: Mezcal]
    #4931685 - 11/14/05 09:18 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

X and shrooms have similar effects.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Ecstasy vs. Shrooms? [Re: mecreateme]
    #4931692 - 11/14/05 09:22 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Sure they do...

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineMcdoopy
Fungus Face
 User Gallery

Loc: Varrok Center
Re: Ecstasy vs. Shrooms? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4931709 - 11/14/05 09:30 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

LOL

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#4931752 - 11/14/05 09:44 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Never tried them? Oh well, your loss. :thumbdown:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Ecstasy vs. Shrooms? [Re: mecreateme]
    #4931827 - 11/14/05 10:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Not sure how you can compare the two, for me they are totally different.

MDMA:  Sweaty palms, fidgety, jaw tension, talk a million miles an hour, no fear, very heart orientated.  Can have a meaningful conversation with practically anyone.

Shrooms: Well, there's no way to describe it.  The range of experience is so great that it's impossible to pin it down.  I find that I'm not very sociable on mushrooms and for that reason I prefer to trip on my own.

I guess it depends on  your personality.

:mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Ecstasy vs. Shrooms? [Re: Revelation]
    #4932005 - 11/14/05 11:18 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've tried both among many other things. One is completely positive euphoria with almost no chance of freaking out (hell, even if you try to). The other is like a fun, totally jaw dropping spiritual roller coaster ride dissolving all existance and shattering the ego.

If they're simillar for you, thats pretty interesting. But I think its hardly the standard response. Wonder why it works that way for you? The effects they have on the brain are significantly different, naturally, with different results for the typical user.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
    #4932032 - 11/14/05 11:29 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

a good mushroom high will leave me thinking "Damn, I wish E felt like this" - euphoric, happy, loads of energy, feeling good. In that way, they /can/ be a bit similar. Hoewver, all in all - they are completly different expiernces.

Mind you, mixing E+Mushrooms is very enjoyable. If I've done E, after the peak, I'll toss on some mush, and it makes for a very fun ride.

OfflineMcdoopy
Fungus Face
 User Gallery

Loc: Varrok Center
Re: Ecstasy vs. Shrooms? [Re: kaniz]
    #4932075 - 11/14/05 11:49 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Never actually done them together. So the experience is good you say? I think I will take the two this Saturday...

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Re: Ecstasy vs. Shrooms? [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #4932087 - 11/14/05 11:55 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

It's really good. However, the way I've found that works best for me

- Do your E first, let it kick in and peak, then as the E is wearing off, instead of doing another, do the mushrooms.

I've never tried doing mushrooms before E, so not sure how that'd work out. However, I have done mushrooms before my E kicked in, and it wasnt nearly as enjoyable as waiting for the E to kick in/wear off.

I was going to a club, and had dropped an E before going, get to the club - my friend who was holding the mush didnt hide it very well and security found it, Told us we couldnt go in until ew got rid of it, so we went around to the back of the club and ate it (E was just starting to kick in, but not peaking), and found it made for a weird high - I'd feel the E one min, then the mush, then both at once, then feel sober, then feel mush, then sober, then feel both, etc, etc.

So, I'd say it works best if you wait untill after your E fully peaks/rolls, then take the mush.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #4932144 - 11/14/05 12:16 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

If mushrooms were never scary and didn't make it hard to interact I would enjoy them much more than X. But in general they are for different things. I wouldn't want to get knee deep in feelings and personal issues on mushrooms which is what MDMA is perfect for. Mushrooms are like transpersonal universe connecting. E is more about connecting emotionally with yourself and other people.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#4932148 - 11/14/05 12:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Do I need to type *can?
Jeez, I did not say they have the same effects just that they are similar, must I also add, in some respects?

Ever seen an aura on shrooms? I have and on X as well. Plus you all could read into the serotonin effects that they both have. Similar but not the same.

Fun/positive euphoria. Hmmm... Yeah those aren't similar at all... :wink:

--------------------

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
    #4932158 - 11/14/05 12:19 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

pink butterfly's? i haven't seen those since '99. they used to be a descent pill, 1.5-2 could put me in lockdown. to your point, i often feel like i'm on x after doing shrooms. i think we may be the lucky ones who get to roll off of shrooms cuz i asked the same question a few months ago and everyone thought i was crazy

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Ecstasy vs. Shrooms? [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4932473 - 11/14/05 01:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think either of you are crazy. Just something I can't relate to personally, and get the vibe that its not common for most people. Like I said, its interesting.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybe1ncubus
Stranger
    #4932716 - 11/14/05 02:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

e makes brainholes..
i mean it really eats holes in your brain...
like a kind of acid(not the drug) does to flesh...
seriously..

--------------------
"Up to the Twentieth century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see, and hear. Since the initial publication of the chart of the electromagnetic spectrum...humans have learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear is less than one-millionth of reality." -R. Buckminster Fuller
www.super-mbm.tk

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Re: Ecstasy vs. Shrooms? [Re: Psilocybe1ncubus]
    #4932746 - 11/14/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

can we start an "E myth" thread? first one would be the 'it eats holes in the brain'.

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
    #4932766 - 11/14/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

But he`s right! E DOES eat holes in your brain. DXM, on the other hand, eats squares...

But thats still better than becoming an orange juice glass, that comes for a lifetime!

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Edited by Psiledehysp (11/14/05 02:44 PM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4932767 - 11/14/05 02:43 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

When the average shroomerite posts the E holes in your brain bit, I laugh realizing that they know they're joking. When a dude with 7 posts does it... sometimes I worry. Believe it or not, there are really people who think like this. And they're all around you. :frown:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract