Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
girl trouble just doesn't end
    #4928261 - 11/13/05 07:32 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Alright so there is this girl I really like and she seems into me whenever we are around each other. That all sounds good right? But she has a boyfriend...so I think I may be just wasting my time. I really don't want to get my hopes up but i like her alot. Any suggestions. I can't tell if she is just toying with me or what.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: girl trouble just doesn't end [Re: Tangerines]
    #4928266 - 11/13/05 07:35 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck :wink:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4928304 - 11/13/05 08:13 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Several possible scenarios:

1. She is unhappy with her current coyfriend and she is scoping you out as the new guy. She will possibly leave her boyfriend for you.

a. If this happens she will probably continue to string along her old boyfriend as a backup guy.

b. She will probably do the same thing to you (continue going out with you and scope out a new guy) when she gets bored.

2. She is just out to get some dick and some guy attention from several guys.

a. If this is the case, she is not going to leave her boyfriend for you. You will be her "on the side" guy that she can run to when she needs laid or when things are not perfect with the boyfriend.

10% chance it is #1. 90% chance it is #2. Trust me on this.

Get your dick in her as many times as is possible and the second it becomes too much trouble to deal with her or that you sense games are being played, throw her ass to the curb.

Edited by RandalFlagg (11/13/05 08:14 AM)

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: girl trouble just doesn't end [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4928315 - 11/13/05 08:21 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

She may be unhappy because I have seen her get really upset about her boyfriend but that may just be how the relationship is. I will just wait it out and see I guess. Should I try and talk to her and tell her how I feel?(I am really bad at this kind of stuff)

Edit: Oh. another thing. I am I guess what you call skinny and don't have any muscle tone adn I am thinking of working out. I dunno but i always get a feeling that me not having muscle tone turns alot of girls off.

Edited by Tangerines (11/13/05 08:26 AM)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4928331 - 11/13/05 08:29 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
She may be unhappy because I have seen her get really upset about her boyfriend but that may just be how the relationship is. I will just wait it out and see I guess. Should I try and talk to her and tell her how I feel?(I am really bad at this kind of stuff)

I would advise against talking to her about your feelings because she will probably just lie to you anyway.

Train wreck waiting to happen....

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4928337 - 11/13/05 08:32 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Don't steal anothers gf

oh she's into you eh?

so you date her....and she'll be into someone else...move on

Edited by goobler (11/13/05 08:58 AM)

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: girl trouble just doesn't end [Re: goobler]
    #4928345 - 11/13/05 08:38 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'll just wait and see what happens.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4928357 - 11/13/05 08:46 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
I'll just sit around while she fucks me over and breaks my heart

:smirk:

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
    #4928384 - 11/13/05 09:05 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'm in a situation quite similar to yours.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: girl trouble just doesn't end [Re: Kenny7822]
    #4928396 - 11/13/05 09:11 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kenny7822 said:
I'm in a situation quite similar to yours.

Congratulations!

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
    #4928408 - 11/13/05 09:22 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Like you, I really like this girl. I still talk to her as a friend but have given up trying to get her to date me because I realize even if she did date me she would probably do the same thing to me as she did to her current boyfriend.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: girl trouble just doesn't end [Re: Kenny7822]
    #4928423 - 11/13/05 09:41 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Son, hit it and quit it. Listen to the wisdom of us older guys.

OfflineDistantTraveler
Stranger
Re: girl trouble just doesn't end [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4928678 - 11/13/05 12:00 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Girls are an interesting breed. The reality of it all is most of them all seek one thing. ATTENTION. Maybe she isn't getting it from her current bf? It seems like she has you to get that attention when she needs it.

She could very well be toying with you, but not be conscience of it. Sadly, it doesn't matter which way you color it, you're still getting toyed with. It seems that she has an interest in you, but does it further from her curiosity in how far she can take it and to see what you do, or how you react? Girls are Intense..They may intitially want something, and then when it gets to that point they change their mind...wait, thats human nature. Anyhow, women have the ability to bring a man to his knees..make you want to do whatever with total dissreguard to reality. I guess I should rephrase that to Love as well.
On another hand, you could be looking into to much of whats going on...your feelings good have an influence in what is going on causing a slightly scewed view. Don't show her so much attention, or try playing that hard to get and you'll see if theres really a genuine interest...If she does, well crap, you're at that point of no return where you have to bring it into a DTR....(determine the relationship) talk and its sticky there....
cheers-

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #4929033 - 11/13/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Never ever be friends with a woman unless she is SIGNIFICANTLY older than you.  I.E. You think of her as your long-lost grandma. 

Tangerines, this girl is whats known as an ATTENTION WHORE.  I'm guessing she's on the younger side of age.  Which means she is not looking for anything serious, unless its a serious big dick or a serious amount of cash.  Do not be anything more to her than a dick, in more mays than one, if you get my drift.

Like Randal said, hit that shit if you can, but DO NOT get attached to her.  She won't let you and you don't want to either.  Girls like this will not settle down until they have had numerous sexual encounters with guys they consider "hot, dangerous, mysterious."  After they have had their fill, they'll eventually come to realize that you really can't settle down with a guy like this and then thats when the nice guy comes in.  Who has been burned many times and said fuck it to women and has decided to improve himself in his life, career, financial situation, knowledge, experience etc.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS SHIT, IT IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL.

LISTEN TO US.  :smile:

Your girl trouble will NEVER, EVER end.  Get used to it.

McKennaDMT :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
Re: girl trouble just doesn't end [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #4929044 - 11/13/05 02:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

girl trouble ends if you stop chasing girls

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: girl trouble just doesn't end [Re: porcupine]
    #4929232 - 11/13/05 03:18 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

But I'm not the one giving her attention really. She just walks up to me and says she loves me and i make her happy and puts her arms around me. I don't really know what to do because she has a boyfriend.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #4929237 - 11/13/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, girl trouble ends at the asshole, think of it that way and the trouble just doesn't seem that bad does it?

Everybody here is spot on. This is a classic case of attention whoreitis. Get your dick wet and don't call her back, or if it fails don't call her back anyway. She and you both deserve it. You can continue being her tea buddy/girlfriend and hear all the bullshit drama from her all the while you secretly are going through with it on the off chance you might be able to be with her.

Its not worth it. Move onto new fish, see how she reacts to you are giving another female attention (preferrably one that keeps the games to a minimum). I'll bet she will then find a new girlfriend with a penis to get attention from. You'll see how into you she is then.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Edited by DirtMcgirt (11/13/05 03:23 PM)

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4929251 - 11/13/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I don't listen to bullshit or drama. We just talk about whatever comes to our minds.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #4929268 - 11/13/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Thats a good sign but this doesn't bode well for you. These kinds of situations never turn out well. Move onto new fish my friend. You don't have to ignore her but use that hormonal energy on something that reciprocates it and is worth your while. Life is too short. If she wants you she'll drop hints. Throw a side comment to her about her appearance every now and again to let her know you are into her physically (obviously you dig each other personally I am assuming) but forget about the chick and move on until a new situation arises.

Otherwise your gonna drive yourself crazy for no reason. If a women is driving you crazy (which is bound to happen) at least get something in return for it.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: girl trouble just doesn't end [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #4929379 - 11/13/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've been in your position too many times and it never worked out. It may not be worth it, but I don't know the situation as well as you.

I'd be there as a friend and if anything else happens, go for it. Otherwise don't keep your hopes up high because she may end up toying with you even if she doesn't mean it.

Working out and watching your diet's a good idea. I'm a skinny guy and I wouldn't say girls aren't attracted to skinny dudes, but if you put a little more meat on your frame then it's no doubt going to be more attractive. I managed to put a lot of weight on since my last gf and the looks I get now are crazy, she knows she's missing out. My current gf always thought I looked great (I'm generally pretty clean, I suppose I upkeep or yeah... I'm just not a sloppy fella, that's for sure), but she realllly doesn't mind me now that I've put on a good 20lbs. She's wild for me now. She said she wouldn't mind me if I got skinnier, and was sort of scared when I started mentioning bulking and working out but now helps me all the time.

It's not hard to start putting on a little weight, it's just a matter of figuring out what works for you and sticking with it. You'll probably build a bit more confidence... and if worse comes to worse, you can kick her bf's ass. lol

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds