Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecheesyincident
Cheese Head
 User Gallery

Loc: Ohio
Pinning Question - Very Important!!
    #492330 - 12/15/01 09:17 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Heya! I have failed twice and finally my third attempt has created some beauties. I have a few questions that I need to get answered because I am a stage I have never been before. First of all, now that pinning was initiated, and there about 20 little babies coming up, do I keep my light on 12/12 or all 24 now? I have syran wrap over the top of my chamber, but have a fan blowing air through an air filter so it has plenty of fresh air....do I keep the top on or let them breath fresh air without the top on.....they will soon be growing to the top of the chamber, is it ok to take it off at some point? Also, I used the sea of shrooms tek, but I used white cups and there are a few problems. I cased them with vermiv. and soil....however, all of the shrooms are growing out of the cakes under the soil and towards the sides of the cups because they are white. I was wondering if this is ok, and maybe they will grow up if I have a light on always because that is more powerful than just them seeing the white sides of the cups. Thanks a lot!

--------------------
Incidents Happen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCompiler
Male

Loc: USA
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: cheesyincident]
    #492339 - 12/15/01 09:31 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
Compiler

Offlinerice_cake
Re: Pinning Question - Very Important!! [Re: cheesyincident]
    #492372 - 12/15/01 10:05 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Pop them out of the cups gently, and keep the lid on if you got proper air exchange.

--------------------
I'll take the high road, you take the low.
This Jam goes round and out to all the people that grow. -Kottonmouth Kings
-rice_cake

Offlinehairs
old hand
Re: Pinning Question - Very Important!! [Re: Compiler]
    #492494 - 12/16/01 12:20 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i was also wondering when to take off the lid

--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag