Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

who thinks orange juice or vitamin c tablets really helps visuals???
    #4923259 - 11/11/05 05:53 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

regarding lsd and shrooms... the only ones ive done... who thinks that orange juice... or vitamin c actually helps with visuals?

any one have any better ideas on how to achieve really great visuals??-

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoubleVision
Man With TheMaster Plan
Re: who thinks orange juice or vitamin c tablets really helps visuals??? [Re: agoutihead]
    #4923269 - 11/11/05 05:55 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

lemon juice

grapefruit juice

both good ways.. id go with lemon.. more acidic

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: who thinks orange juice or vitamin c tablets really helps visuals??? [Re: DoubleVision]
    #4923354 - 11/11/05 06:15 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

well i was just reading about the cranberry juice... and the whole acidic deal is new to me....

but i always "heard" that vitamin c helps with visuals... i would eat like 10k milligrams of vitamin c tablets... i dont know if it helped... but i always had one hell of a time... ok visuals.... no crazy wizards or anything really cool.

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: who thinks orange juice or vitamin c tablets really helps visuals??? [Re: agoutihead]
    #4923400 - 11/11/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

As far as I know Vitamin C is nothing but a placebo, i've heard it used to both increase and decrease a persons trip, its nothing but a myth. Mushroom powder disloved in Lemon Juice however, really does work.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: who thinks orange juice or vitamin c tablets really helps visuals??? [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #4923549 - 11/11/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i would probably do a full 1/8th in cranberry juice...

--------------------

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

#4923695 - 11/11/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

thinking more about this.. i think i would prefer a pretty intense trip for 10-12 hours on an 1/8th with no juice than just a really hightened effect with juice for only 6 hours....

id much rather have a longer trip... wouldnt you guys?

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4925283 - 11/12/05 08:24 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This is a FAQ, read the FAQ and rules thread before you ask a question in here.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies