Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKCRThomas
Stranger
Bulk Neglect - My first with mixed results
    #4877638 - 10/31/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, this is my first go around using a bulk tek. I have had mixed results with a few questions as you will soon see. THE SET UP: I pretty much followed the Bulk Neglect Report by Mycofile step for step. I think the only thing I didn't do was adding the dash of lime. I have 2 different containers going with a 1 week gap between the start times. The first container colonized very quickly as expected, but after full colonization was reached it took almost 2 weeks before pinning was noticed. Don't know why it took so long. Anyway, when the pinning finally started it took a while for any real growth to start and when it did they looked abnormal, none of them have grown nice and straight, but rather odd shaped as you can see in the pics. The largest one shown in the pics weighed in at 58g fresh. The second container is where I'm having the real trouble. It never really colonized fully, in fact I was about ready to give up on it all together about 2-1/2 weeks, but all of a sudden it started pinning and in a couple of days I had what you see in the pics...a bunch of growth but in tight groups. I think this might be because maybe the spawn wasn't broken up enough. Now for the problem. This container hasn't grown at all in over a week and I'm starting to worry that I'm going to lose it. I'm misting lightly once a day and the temp in closet is at 75. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds