Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
The Puerto Rican Strain
    #4850962 - 10/25/05 04:01 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I recently expieremented with this strain and after 4 trials with different individuals i have come to the conclusion.

Amount taken per person was 3.5grams.
The strain was indeed Puerto Rican.

My conclusion on this strain is that it is basically a very non too visual strain.  It produces a very suttle trip.
Colors are little intense, you get the giggles amazingly, you have a huge smile on your face, and most of the time...your just in pure happiness.

The visuals are NOT at all high on this strain as you might asume with just a average mushroom.

I just thought i'd get this out there , in case someone was judging whether or not to buy the PR strain.
  I tried it the first time and noticed that it was either the dosage i was taking or the actual strain.  After different attempts with different people, they all produced the same trip report.

:wink:

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
Re: The Puerto Rican Strain [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4850989 - 10/25/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

ok first of all would you say that you can acheive visuals from psilocybin(& other actives)?

second, would you agree that PR cubensis mushrooms contain psilocybin(and other actives)?

something for you to think about.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: The Puerto Rican Strain [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4850990 - 10/25/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

How do you know it was the strain that caused the difference in effect the individuals experienced in comparison with their other experiences?

The active substances are the same. Set and setting have so much effect on a trip to make it very hard to do a good research on the effects. It is all very subjective and their is no reason to suggest that it is the strain that caused the difference in effects.

If you want to add something to the discussion about the effect of different strains you can do it here: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1784717

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder