Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

XMas sale on Ps. cyanescens prints!
    #484780 - 12/09/01 03:14 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Thats right folks, I've decided to extend the sale on fresh Psilocybe cyanescens prints right up until Christmas....only $10 per print.
Fresh cyan spores from Mt Elphie here in British Columbia are of course, an exclusive to the SporeLab. Now you too can grow these most potent of shrooms in your own outdoor plot.

'Excellent mushroom, excellent spores, excellent prices, excellent, excellent!'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
Re: XMas sale on Ps. cyanescens prints! [Re: ]
    #484884 - 12/09/01 08:56 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

if you buy these just be sure your really experienced with agar work. cause you'll need

Anonymous

Re: XMas sale on Ps. cyanescens prints! [Re: jim2]
    #484902 - 12/09/01 09:40 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

You don't need agar to work with therse you lying puppett/troll.

Take your lies and bullshit back to ff where it belongs.

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
    #484906 - 12/09/01 09:46 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

yes you do need agar work. you need agar work with all your prints glen, you know that! at the FF we have photos of what people had to go through to grow out your prints. your prints are garbage. best if these potential customers go get themn somewhere else

Anonymous

#484913 - 12/09/01 10:00 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

you're a lying piece of shit 'jim' and all the regulars know it

any garbage photos at ff have been retouched, we both know that already

and if you want to try to trash this thread, I'll jsut restart it and everytime you post your bullshit, the mods will take note

your kind only last so long around here so pack your bags or shut your lying trap

Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom (12/09/01 10:02 AM)

OfflineAzure
old hand
Loc: California, USA
    #484920 - 12/09/01 10:13 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I can vouch-you don't need agar...I never used agar with his prints and they worked just fine, although since they are wild, you have to be careful

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
    #484923 - 12/09/01 10:16 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

here's a photo of some of your famous wollongong.

http://www.theforestfloor.org/galleryimages/userdir/Major_Millet//wollongonggreenmold.JPG

call it what you want, it speaks for itwelf

Anonymous

#484926 - 12/09/01 10:22 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Your bullshit retouched photo proves nothing other than it's a phoney. I saw your pic before, if the spores were contaminated, they would not have colonized a cake and sprouted mushrooms of any colour.

It was even admitted it was phoney on ff so go fuck yourself you lying, worthless piece of troll shit!

Azure knows 100 times more about shrooms then you do and if he says the prints are fine then I'll listen to him long before I'll listen to some puppet who posts only compliments for his puppetmaster and flames against the competition.

Get back in your box puppetboy!

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
    #484977 - 12/09/01 11:44 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

that's why you work with agar, to issolate the weak and contaminated mycelium. so peddle you bull shit to the newbies who don't know any better. it's easier for you to steal their money when their not informed isn't it glen.

Anonymous

#485049 - 12/09/01 12:57 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

These are the cleanest prints from the wild you will find and they are available for anyone to buy. Agar work is not needed on these anymore then they are needed on your average cubensis print.

So take your bullshit troll posts back to ff where they belong puppetboy!.

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
    #485062 - 12/09/01 01:11 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

there wild prints, there dirty! your some scumbag trying to sell people these prints as clean. glen, you are some garbage man. your just trying to steal money from people who don't know any better.

Anonymous

#485090 - 12/09/01 01:36 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

There is only way to grow these most potent of shrooms and that is to start with a print from the wild.
Just because prints come from the wild doesn't mean they are 'dirty'. Don't be ridiculous. Maybe if YOU were taking them they would be. But fact is, these are the cleanest wild prints I have ever seen, direct from the biggest, healthiest patch I've ever found.
In 5 years of supplying these prints to the world, these should be the best yet!

So take your lying trollposts back to ff where they belong puppetboy! You don't even know how to grow ANY mushrooms, all you post is garbage and props for your puppetmaster. Stupid little wisecracks, never any helpful information.
Why don't you go out and collect prints of possibly the worlds most potent specie and offer them up for the world?
Because you wouldn't even know what they look like, let alone know how to take a clean print. All you can do is post lies and bullshit like the common troll you are.

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
    #485098 - 12/09/01 01:45 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

here's some useful information for everybody.
don't buy these prints from max, all you'll be doing is wasting your money. your buying a print of contams.
that good enough for glen. the only reason you call the shroomery home is because every other site knows you for your bullshit and won't take it. go to the FF and try to tell the growers there these prints are clean, go to mycotopia and try. you won't because there's not enough new growers there for you to rob. your a thief and a lier. these prints are nothing more than some garbage you picked and are trying to make money on.

OfflineLizard

#485130 - 12/09/01 02:35 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Max,

I wish I were you. If I had such an established buisness, I would cherish it so. You need to ignore this crap and say nothing. Ryche is a good example, he quit arguing with trolls. It makes you look bad no matter how intellectually you deal with it.

Once again, you can argue something all you want with a smart side, but it makes no difference. Silence is golden as long as you take care of the customers.

--------------------
Lizard

Anonymous

Re: XMas sale on Ps. cyanescens prints! [Re: Lizard]
    #485195 - 12/09/01 04:06 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ya, I guess you're right Lizard. Besides, I think everyone can tell the guy is full of shit.

Anonymous

#485202 - 12/09/01 04:14 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Isn't selling prints from a wild source to newbies a dangerous thing to do, Cap? Can't some surprises from such prints be deadly?

Leaf

Anonymous

#485207 - 12/09/01 04:21 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

What with the newbie thing? Anybody can buy these and seeing how they are normally done by using an outdoor tek, it's mostly experienced cultivators who are ready to make the jump from jars who atempt it.

Surprises? You mean like some other mushroom growing? Don't be ridiculous. And anybody who wants to grow these has to start with a wild print so get your priorities straight!

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
    #485218 - 12/09/01 04:30 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Spores have to come from somewhere, isn't like they originate from a lab (if they do, the lab had to get it from somewhere... you see where I"m going, heh). I wouldn't recommend any newbies starting out with this species either. I dunno why you'd be trying to say captainmax is trying to rip people off. He's telling you they're from the wild, if you don't wanna risk some contam from a wild print then don't buy it.

CptMax... I agree with lizard, you need to just ignore the people that try and put down your business. I'm sure you could not waste the time replying and someone else would take up for you. Anyone that has grown or planned on growing ps. cyanescenes would know that they're grown outdoors (mostly) and just about every print would be coming from a "wild" or outdoor grown specimen.

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

Edited by DarK_SavioR (12/09/01 04:36 PM)

Anonymous

#485237 - 12/09/01 04:48 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

You don't need to get pissy with me about it, Cap. I'm not real experienced about it so I was asking.

Is it really ridiculous for me to be weary of obtaining an unwanted species from a wild print? I consider my health or the health of those around me to be a top priority.

Leaf

InvisibleBeetlebum
Stranger
    #485238 - 12/09/01 04:49 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Grow up kids... This is a sad fuking thread if I ever saw one. Don't won't or like it, don't buy it...
Do you people realy have nothing better to do than fight with each other? If you must then do in pm's
so you don't waist my time reading this crap...

All I want is info here! not some damn internet soap... Fuk off!

Thank you and good night...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies