Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineastabooty
Fashionasta.com

Loc: Ft Lauderdale and Gainesv...
Shaman's Palace grab-bag, what should I do?
    #4845179 - 10/24/05 10:43 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I ordered some Salvia extract, but it also came with some extra goodies; blue lotus 5x extract, Anadenanthera Colubrina Cebil, soapium tar incense, and syrian rue seeds.

i am definitely going to dose salvia alone at 1st, but for subsequent trips, any good mixes (not only with salvia, but also shrooms/mj/etc)? anything good on its own. i have tried researching can only find basic info, even on erowid. cant find crap on soapium or anadenanthera.

--------------------

my t-shirt website www.fashionasta.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Shaman's Palace grab-bag, what should I do? [Re: astabooty]
    #4845200 - 10/24/05 10:46 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

the sopium is just inscense as far as I know, lotus is subtle drink a glass of wine with it.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineastabooty
Fashionasta.com

Re: Shaman's Palace grab-bag, what should I do? [Re: gdman]
    #4845213 - 10/24/05 10:49 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

thanks. do you mean with the whole bag of lotus? is it a body high or something?

--------------------

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #4845220 - 10/24/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

id say your gonna get the best results from Anadenanthera Colubrina. the seeds contain N,N DMT & 5-meo-DMT, and are usually prepared into a snuff called yopo.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

Offlineastabooty
Fashionasta.com

Re: Shaman's Palace grab-bag, what should I do? [Re: A0999]
    #4845237 - 10/24/05 10:55 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

thanks anarchist. ill look into it more when i am rdy.

as for the salvia, i am about to go buy a torch lighter. my roommate has a piece, but no bong. could i smoke it out of an apple? would that work the same? thanks!

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4845262 - 10/24/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

it contains mostly 5-meo and bufotenine (5-oh-DMT, which has been described as "noxious", tell ya the truth I don't even know if it's psycoactive) it also has a small amount of n,n, but you'll be feeling the 5-meo no doubt. 5-meo is much less desirable than n,n as well... good luck.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
    #4845474 - 10/24/05 11:51 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Blue lotus goes pretty well with salvia, I like the combo. It also goes well with MJ, LSA, and wild dagga. Drinking or smoking blue lotus causes a clear headed sedation with a nice euphoria. In high enough doses it makes common objects such as an empty soda can look beautiful and significant, even though it's just a piece of garbage. Some things that can be used to potentiate lotus are alcohol, red poppy, red rooibos tea, and chamomile tea. Supposedly blue lotus is one of those reverse tolerance substances, the more you use it the better the results you get. From my somewhat limited experience this is true. I should also mention that white lotus has worked much better for me than blue lotus.

Sopium is a smokable substance made mostly of wild lettuce extract, but there's also some other herbs in the mixture. The smoke is smooth, tastes good, smells good, and is pleasantly sedating, though not powerfully so. It's cheap, about 3 bucks for a gram, I think it's easily worth that price. I haven't tried it with mj but I bet they would mix well. From what I've read sopium was first made in the 60s. It's not very powerful but it has character, I like it.

Syrian rue is a psychedelic MAOI. Do some research on MAOIs before using, mixing them with the wrong foods or drugs can be fatal. Syrian rue is a gental MAOI though, I've never heard of anyone dying from using it and eating something they weren't supposed to, but I would still be cautious. It is psychedelic by itself, but is mainly used to potentiate and alter other psychedelics. Rue is currently my favorite psychedelic, most people use rue to enhance other psychedelics, but in my mind whenever I use rue the other psychedelic is enhancing the rue.

I don't have much experience with the cebil, but I'm sure you can find something good to do with it.

Edited by Neon (10/26/05 12:08 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds