Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

is it cobweb?? pics
    #4828693 - 10/20/05 08:14 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

well from looking around at the pics and stuff im pertty sure it is cobweb, but before i go chucking all my jars :frown: i thought i better let you guys take a look.  i also tried a new tec to inoc the jars so im not sure if it might be just the way this tec starts out.. i hope.. i used a blender (everything was sterilized, atleast i thought it was) and pealed a muhsroom and made s slurry out of it and nocked up all my jars. that was on 10-16. heres the pics.

sorry my camera sucks ass.. im just a lil confused cuz they say that cobweb has a grayish tint to it, and this stuff is snow white.

ty all, l8r
will

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiamgod
just some dudesome where

Loc: Crooklyn, New York
Re: is it cobweb?? pics [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4829722 - 10/20/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

What the heck kinda tek is that? Did you use a flowhood or GB? Was anything sterile? What are those black dots? Cobweb doesn't usually form in the jar itself. More questions than answers for you. But that does look wierd as hell.

--------------------
If what you seek is truth then drugs can not offer truth. Drugs can offer the truth of drugs.......Altered states. Truth is not an altered state of mind. ~ Big Headed Nice Guy Who Loves You And Your Dog

http://www.inlibertyandfreedom.com/Flash/Think_It_Over.swf

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

Re: is it cobweb?? pics [Re: iamgod]
    #4832369 - 10/20/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i used the 9er tec ( http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/7923 ) no i dont have a flow hood and never made a glove box. i have a small room that ive been using since i began that i sterilize before i work and so far its been 99% effective. and the black dots are WBS. i looked at it agin tonight, its like a very soft spungy foam.

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder