Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Government's position after 2003
    #482539 - 12/06/01 10:37 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

-Faaip de Oaid-

"I, I don't have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... I've kind of been running across the country. Damn, I don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really soon.

OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51.

The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable."

While this could be made-up, it made me think... If the government were aware of the upcoming changes, they would benefit most by keeping it quiet and moving to the safe areas of the planet themselves, while leaving the masses unaware. This way, alot of people would die, and it would be easy to control the remaining ones. The United States could be planning on taking over the world after most of humanity is destroyed... They are stocking up in weapons now, in preparation.

A "New World Order", with them in charge?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Government's position after 2003 [Re: Adamist]
    #482555 - 12/06/01 10:53 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Won't happen. That's what they'd like but they know it wont be possible. They do know about and that is the reason they are staying quiet about it.

Edited by Shroomism (12/06/01 10:54 PM)

Invisiblecantara
Loc: Beyond the sun
Re: Government's position after 2003 [Re: ]
    #484503 - 12/08/01 09:32 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ok for example this post ---- Shroomism what knowledge do you have that causes you to say "They do know about [the pole shift, etc] and that is the reason they are staying quiet about it"?

--------------------
---- Cantara

[green]Shroomism, please don't delete this thread![/green]

Anonymous

Re: Government's position after 2003 [Re: cantara]
    #484562 - 12/08/01 10:25 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

The government has known about it for quite some time now. If you remember the early 80s a travelling planet was spotted entering our solar system which caused a big reaction in the media for about a week. Shortly thereafter, it was never heard of again. It was called "Planet X". But the planet didn't just disappear, it only disappeared from the media.
I don't know if you are familiar with the Illuminati and their ultimate goal?

I communicate with higher dimensional beings, as does everyone else whether consciously or not. They give me this type of knowledge. If you'd like, I can point you to several websites which discuss these things in great detail.

Troubled Times

Zetatalk

2013.com

http://www.worldtrans.org

http://www.spiritweb.com

That should be a start.

Invisiblecantara
    #484572 - 12/08/01 10:32 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I do not doubt that you communicate with higher dimensional beings, because I'd be a fool to dismiss it out of hand. Tell me more about these communications. How often/how long/subject matter/method of communication/method of beginning the "conversation", etc.

--------------------
---- Cantara

Anonymous

#484585 - 12/08/01 10:45 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

All communications are done through telepathy. Sometimes there are short conversations in which I ask a question and get a quick answer. Other times there is a scheduled meeting where myself and sometimes other people are somewhere and meet with a group of extraterrestrials who do a group teaching. Most of the time, however, the teachings are done through dreams.
Subject matter ranges drasticaly from time to time, with most of the issues centered around the current Earth changes. A quick overview of topics reveals: Love, Awareness of spirit, Awareness of higher densities, connection of all things, what various alien groups are doing, how the transformation is coming, what my purpose is in the transformation, what other's purpose is, training with psychic abilities (usually in dreams), and healing of negative karmic patterns and ego allurements. That's not everything but you get the idea.
We have all been in touch with these beings, some are just more aware of it than others. For example some people outright deny anything even resembling it, others accept that such things may be happening, others are completely in touch with it. It's not a matter of superiority or anything like that, only what one chooses to believe, and how far they will allow that to take them.

Edited by Shroomism (12/08/01 10:46 PM)

Invisiblecantara
    #484588 - 12/08/01 10:49 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

When you partake in these communications in dreams, what form does it take? Do you literally see something/somethings and talk to it/them? Do you speak verbally (inside the dream) and get a verbal answer? Is it some other means of communication?

When did this begin, how often do you communicate with these beings, and what do you think makes you more receptive to them?

--------------------
---- Cantara

Anonymous

#484600 - 12/08/01 10:58 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

When you partake in these communications in dreams, what form does it take? Do you literally see something/somethings and talk to it/them? Do you speak verbally (inside the dream) and get a verbal answer? Is it some other means of communication?

Like I said before, all the communication is telepathic. We talk to each other through the mind. Lips dont move. I can hear whats being said very clearly and can speak very clearly..without vocal chords. The beings usually make themselves visible in the dream, so that I can acknowledge the presence. Sometimes however there is no one but myself and "a force" (for lack of a better word) that is guiding me and helping.

When did this begin, how often do you communicate with these beings, and what do you think makes you more receptive to them?

This began as soon as I was born. Childhood caused the ego to come into play and not consciously remember these things. After I began remembering again, communications were few and far between, to the best of my memory. Now it's on a daily basis, though it could have been that way all along and I just don't recognize it.
The only thing that makes me more receptive to them is that I accept without a doubt their existence. If one did not believe in something, how would they react if it appeared to them? It would go into the unconscious because the conscious would not be able to deal with something that it thought did not exist. It threatens the ego.

Offlinespreadhead
journeyman

#485002 - 12/09/01 12:16 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Planet X dissapeared because it turned out to not exist when they looked at the evidence more closely.

Anonymous

Re: Government's position after 2003 [Re: spreadhead]
    #485137 - 12/09/01 02:41 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I disagree...do you have a telescope?

RA 4.45699 Dec 12.22168 on Dec 8, 2001
RA 4.45702 Dec 12.15983 on Dec 13, 2001

The planet is quite visible. Go to an observatory and ask them to punch in those numbers.

Invisiblecantara
    #485444 - 12/09/01 08:45 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Back to my original question - surely you have some kind of inside information that makes you feel justified in saying "the government knows what is coming [RE the pole shift] and that is why they aren't saying anything". What would make you say this? I mean maybe you were *speculating* - if so, that's fine - but you didn't say it in a tone of voice as though you were speculating. If you have some concrete information showing the government "knows" about the coming pole shift, I would be interested to read/see it.

--------------------
---- Cantara

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order