Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblepeepeepottypants
Stranger
 User Gallery

Oh man my stomach
    #4818755 - 10/17/05 11:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, so I've been having stomach problems for a while. Last year I went to the doctor the whole shpeil and nothing was wrong with me. Ok.

SInce Ive occasionally gotten bad stomach pains to the point where I've thrown up. When this happens the thought of food makes me sick, sometimes when Im just getting stomach pains the thought of food makes me sick.

Today I've just had a muffin a frappacino and a banana. hours later, I just couldnt take the pain and up it came. And my stomach stopped hurting for quite a while, until I realized how empty it was, and that water was not making those pains subside either. So a few minutes ago I ate a granola bar, I couldnt even finish it and within seconds I was puking up really nasty green bile. Naturally I feel alright now, and I'm drinking a pepsi, which is not upsetting my stomach.

Now I know puking up bile is pretty bad.
If this stomach problem is not a part of a continuous cycle here are the things that I think may have something to do with it, but I dont know

1 I had a left over ceaser salad last night that had chicken on it

2 I was in Syracuse over the weekend and brushed my teeth with ecoli contamed water (Im a genius I know)

3 Maybe stress related? this paper was getting the best of me?

4 psychosomatic? Since the thought of food makes me sick...could it be that Im just hyping myself up?

All I know is I want it gone, I got classes I cant skip anymore of and being sick makes me nuts.
So if anyone can help me figure out how Im going to eat food again it will be greatly appreciated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Oh man my stomach [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4818958 - 10/17/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

get yourself some
golden seal
slippery elm
take it everyday

e coli contaminated water sounds like your problem... but maybe not. you said you've had stomach problems for over a year? time to cleanse ye old system.

since the thought of food is making you sick.. consider what you are eating. for now I would stick with mostly raw fruits..lots of them.. and vegetables. whole grain and UNroasted nuts and seeds. stay away from coffee and refined sugars, fried foods, processed foods.. drink shittons of water.

take the goldenseal and slippery elm everyday until you feel better.

Quote:

Slippery Elm - This tree was highly prized and utilized by the Turtle Island People long before settlers came. It was used for making canoes, homes, baskets, kettles, food, preservative for staples that may go rancid, and as a medicine. During the Revolutionary War, the bark was used as a source of survival food. Reportedly, some soldiers who got lost subsisted on elm bark and sassafras for 12 days.

It is safely used for infants, as well as elderly and pregnant women. It?s applications medicinally indicate that the soothing affects are related to it?s high mucilage content. Mucilage is strengthening and healing to most tissues. It seems to ?calm down? any irritation to various tissues, soothing it and protecting it so that healing can be obtained. Internally, the intestinal and urinary tracts , throat, and lungs respond favorably to it?s properties It is also as nutritious as oatmeal, can be tolerated when other foods can?t, and is considered a ?survival food?. It?s high calcium content helps with nervous and emotional issues. Tannins make it astringent, which acts to shrink skin and mucosa. Externally, it is made into a paste and applied to wounds, burns, boils, ulcers, burns, inflamed surfaces and will reduce pain and inflammation. (I would also add powdered charcoal?from opened capsules.) Indigenous people are reported to have also used it to ?draw out the poisons from a bullet wound?. The composition of the inner bark is such that upon adding water/liquid , it will swell to a spongy mass. It is a helpful addition to douches, suppositories, enemas or lozenges.

--------------------

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
Re: Oh man my stomach [Re: Shroomism]
    #4820020 - 10/18/05 10:12 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I used to get terrible stomach pains every day and eventually have to shit so bad. I found out it was because of white bread. I switched to whole wheat and never again had the problem. I know this probably isn't the case with you but maybe it's some kind of digestive problem with some food you're eating.

The thing where the thought of food makes u sick is probably just some kind of conditioning.

Good luck with it.

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: Oh man my stomach [Re: Moxemerald]
    #4820053 - 10/18/05 10:26 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ulcers can be treated with antibiotics if that is what it is. When was the last time you took antibiotics? (follow the directions and try not to miss taking a dose if you choose to try that route)

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4820220 - 10/18/05 11:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

do you get fucked, if you eat a banana?

I wonder if...

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #4821386 - 10/18/05 04:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You could have a disease or a problem with your Gull Bladder. Are the pains sort of located in your back. Do you have acid reflux? Shroomism is right stay away from refined and processed foods or sugary foods.

OfflineMJF
Human Being
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between 15 and 45 degrees long...
Re: Oh man my stomach [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #4821479 - 10/18/05 04:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know what was wrong with my friend but she had strange stomach pains...they thought it was related to her child birth....but it turned out to be somethign weird....and she had to have her colon replaced.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Oh man my stomach [Re: MJF]
    #4823445 - 10/18/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

The banana could have been a major factor.. if it was green. When bananas are green they are full of undigestible starch. It is not recommended to eat green bananas, unless you enjoy cramps and intestinal pain. When the banana has black spots is when the starch is converting to grape-sugar... the good stuff.

In this case I would say.. completely stay away from refined sugars, 'white flour' products, caffeine, alcohol, fried food.. etc. And like I said before.. eat shittons of RIPE fruit.

--------------------

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Oh man my stomach [Re: Shroomism]
    #4823456 - 10/19/05 12:00 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

"I Diagnose you with Lazy Tentacles" -Zoidberg

Invisiblepeepeepottypants
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Oh man my stomach [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4824132 - 10/19/05 08:48 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Well the banana was actually good. ripe and without spots.

I spent yesterday throwing up. Until I finally held down some crackers and a popsicle. Once the stomach pains subsided I realized I had a serious fever.
Somewhere in the middle of the night i could feel the fever breaking cuz i was breaking out in sweat.

I believe I just had some sort of the flu.

But ill tell you, I was majorly delerious. The first night I thought I had multiple personalities, like scientists, and my body was an institution. Then last night I had the most vivid dreams, one where I remember biting my lip open in it and then today I woke up to find out i had actually bitten my lip open.

THank you to everyone for your input!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #4825132 - 10/19/05 01:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

water water water

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4825477 - 10/19/05 02:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

That sounds a bit more serious than what a few herbs will fix. You really should see a Doctor about that, soon.....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules