Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineb1tH
I Am You

First Real Mushroom Trip Report-Simply Amazing
    #4806344 - 10/15/05 02:26 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've done shrooms before in a small dose and that was great but I could barely feel effects.  Well I just felt some full blown effects.  We didn't get our X to flowerflip with but it's great anyway.  Here's the report I typed up shortly after the trip:

First let my clarify that me a friend and another friend were house sitting a house in the country.  The open country.  Not a whole lot of property, but openess everywhere.  Perfect.  Me and my friend ate about 5 grams of mushrooms in chocolates each at about 10 PM.  Time was going really slow I think because we were anticipating something.  Then it started to get going.  We felt clearer and started arguing about the universe and such except we were both agreeing on everything.  We went outside with a CD player with Infected Mushroom and a CD of songs I made.  We rolled around in the grass for a while and I kept commenting on how it smelled like dog crap.  We looked around and found that we were rolling around in "fertilizer" and we were thoroghly enjoying it.  I looked at the sky and there were clouds everywhere except a little break where the moon was perfectly fit.  The clouds were wrapped around it and swirling like the most beautiful thing.  We went inside to explore.  We talked to a friend of mine on the internet who said he would make us a techno song to listen to.  I told him that he had to take our energy and  make the song with that to capture the feeling completely.  At this point I must have been typing incredibly fast and accurately.  I could anticipate what to type light years ahead of when it needed to be typed.  I could totally zone out and not think about and still type exactly what I was feeling.  He kept telling me "Okay" and I kept saying it wasn't okay, it was beyond okay into a new meaning of language completely.  I felt like I was flying through a new world and a blanket of warmth and love was wrapped around me.  My friend's face was completely shifting and distorted and it kept swirling and shifting.  I could see all the colors of the rainbow change inside objects.  We started yelling at our sober sitter who was on the computer playing online games, telling him he didn't understand the deeper meaning, and how we were trying to lead the world on a revolution to understand.  He was with us, we said, but he didn't grasp it, he had to translate to the sober world our completely trippy ideas.  What happened next was more blurry and crazy but from what I recall we went around on an adventure of perfection.  Everything we did was our own "thing" and it was our own "perfection".  I started cutting myself with a sharp knife but I never bled and we decided perfection was with us.  I was immortal.  I opened the refrigerator and grabbed the milk.  I hate milk.  I drank some of it proclaiming that I was brave and I could do whatever the fuck I wanted cause it was my thing.  Then I grabbed some ketchup after realizing why I hate milk, the aftertaste, and squirted it all over the sink.  We proclaimed this our beautiful destruction.  I went outside and wondered off alone.  I found myself face to face with the fence.  I struggled to climb over it because it was flimsy and higher than I could jump or climb even while sober.  I finally got over knowing that if I should fall perfection would save me.  The weird part with all this "perfection" is that on the Shroomery, it says "Perfection." right under my name.  When I put that there before I was just fucking around.  Maybe it has to do with subconcious thought.  Anyway I wondered to the cornfield where the corn looked like rows of soldiers in attack positions.  I felt like I was in a Lord of the Rings scene and it was so real and quite disturbing.  Corn fields are always creepy.  I finally understood how somebody could have a bad trip off of such a beautiful thing.  It was like a boat, you could feel it coming but once you got so far it flipped suddenly and boom you're in a bad trip.  Well I saved myself from that and wondered into the corn field.  I talked to the corn and compared it to society saying that it had too many boundaries and that it was too tied down.  I knew they could attack at any moment so I was calm.  I walked back to the house to tell my friend.  I went inside and fucked  around with my new perfection for a while then convinced  him to come outside with me.  We were coming down but still very trippy-like.  I showed him the cornfield and he understood the soldier idea but it wasn't as powerful as the first time.  We went across the road to another field of soy beans or something with a jug of lemonade in hand.  I promised him if made the pilgramige across to the moon we could have the lemonade.  I was focused on the moon because earlier it was a completely clouded sky then it grew less and less clouded as my thoughts did the same.  The moon grew brighter until it was incredibly bright also.  We finally decided to walk back where we proceeded to climb onto the roof of the house and run around.  My friend was intent on jumping from one segment of the house to the other and we tried to tell him he couldn't make it.  Well, when we weren't paying attention, he ran and jumped and when I looked up his body was sillouetted against the sky and the moon and it was beautiful.  He landed on the other side and was full of happiness.  I feel now like I have explored something very powerful and I have come out a better person with a greatly positive experience.  I would love to try this again sometime, but I hope it can live up to this.  All in all the trip lasted until about 2:30 AM and was about 4 and a half hours of complete bliss and exploration.  It is now 4:15 AM and I am feeling tired as hell but with a great afterglow.  It would also be notable to tell that my friend has fallen asleep next to me, but whenever I type he taps the chair with his foot.  I just find that fascinating...Heh.  Connections and vibes... Wow:eek: :mushroom2: :thumbup:

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: First Real Mushroom Trip Report-Simply Amazing [Re: b1tH]
    #4806630 - 10/15/05 07:41 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

great report, sounds like u had a good trip indeed.
but i dont this should be in this forum, more like "Trip Reports"

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: First Real Mushroom Trip Report-Simply Amazing [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4806773 - 10/15/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Haha oops, maybe I should post it there...thanks lol.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
Re: First Real Mushroom Trip Report-Simply Amazing [Re: b1tH]
    #4807102 - 10/15/05 11:26 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

There's really a fine line between these forums.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract