Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Storing Shroom Water
    #4806038 - 10/15/05 12:58 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Greetings shroomers.
I came to inquire on the stability of the psilocybian molecules when it came to storing them as water?

The method I use to get my 'shroom water' is to bring as many mushrooms as I have to the boil in a pot of water, let simmer for no more than 5 minutes, take off the boil, strain the water, filter it (coffee filter, strainer etc) and then bottle it.
I was wondering if it was possible to store it as water, and if so, where would be the best place to store it? Cupboard? Fridge? Freezer? I've stored fresh shrooms wrapped in paper overnight once and had them the next night (2 days after my level 20,000 trip lol). They did absolutely nothing, I don't know if it was my tolerance or just the shrooms lost their potency in the fridge.

So basically what I'm trying to as is, can u store it as water? Long-term. If this is the case, next season I'll be sitting on gigalitres of ShroomShine! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Storing Shroom Water [Re: indica]
    #4806075 - 10/15/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I'd say it was your tolerance.

Whether psilocybin is stable or not is one matter. But the fungus tea itself will go bad in not much time at all. It would definately need to be refridgerated to last at all though. These things tend to spoil very quickly.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate