Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesublime22
I burned thepopcorn

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work?
    #4805689 - 10/14/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I ordered some seeds from a "reputable" internet site last week. Tonight, I tried them. First, I took off the outer coating (like I see posted everywhere) for 12 seeds and ate them, making sure to chew them well. After about 2 hours, I felt slighty fuzzy, but that was it. So, I ate about 12 MORE seeds with the shell attached, thinking that maybe I should have left it on. This time, nothing happened. Even the fuzzy feeling faded away. I made sure to chew all the seeds well. Am I just immune to the effects of LSA? Or am I doing something wrong? The packet says "Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Viable, Ayurvedic Strain," so I'm pretty sure I have the right kind of seeds. Any kind of feedback would be appreciated...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: sublime22]
    #4805700 - 10/14/05 11:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have not had any success with HWBR seeds. :undecided:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4805719 - 10/14/05 11:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

soaking em in some OJ or soda for 30 min only little bit a mouth full then put in mouth chew and swash it in mouth for 10 min then swallow then later when you feel nausia smoke pot

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinesublime22
I burned thepopcorn

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: thedudenj]
    #4805734 - 10/14/05 11:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not trying to bash your idea (as I will end up trying it anyway), but how it that any different from just eating them?

OfflineBobJizze
That

Loc: Further
    #4805737 - 10/14/05 11:29 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

extracting them is very powerful

Offlinesublime22
I burned thepopcorn

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: BobJizze]
    #4805776 - 10/14/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I should probably note that I didn't get any nausea either... so I think the problem is in the chemical makeup of the seeds I got, or I have an outrageously high tolerance for Lysergic Acid Amides. I'd heard of people having mind bending experiences at 5 seeds.... 24 seeds seems like it would make a man go insane.

OfflineBobJizze
That

Loc: Further
    #4805797 - 10/14/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

About to munch 10 seeds, I have a high tolerance, I'll let u know, gonna let it sit in alcohol for a bit tho  :smile: maybe what u got was a bunk batch

Offlinesublime22
I burned thepopcorn

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: BobJizze]
    #4809629 - 10/16/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

nothing else?

OfflineRollUpReality
Stranger
    #22418062 - 10/22/15 12:25 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

You have to get the correct strain. Ayurvedic HBW contains little to NO psychedelic compounds and are, as the name implies, ayurvedic (roughly meaning "medicinal"). Order the Hawaiian strain if you want to experience what this plant has to offer in the realm of mind. You're not saving money by ordering the Ayurvedic strains. You're wasting money. Unless your goal is to treat ulcers.

OfflineLincolnCityTripper
Mushroom Maniac
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: RollUpReality]
    #22418304 - 10/22/15 01:20 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

RollUpReality said:
You have to get the correct strain. Ayurvedic HBW contains little to NO psychedelic compounds and are, as the name implies, ayurvedic (roughly meaning "medicinal"). Order the Hawaiian strain if you want to experience what this plant has to offer in the realm of mind. You're not saving money by ordering the Ayurvedic strains. You're wasting money. Unless your goal is to treat ulcers.

:whathesaid:
You would have felt alot more if you took 24 seeds of the correct strain.

Invisiblewolfiewolfie
Just wingin' it.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: LincolnCityTripper]
    #22421462 - 10/23/15 05:14 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

When I first tried HWBR I ate 12 seeds and felt something but put it down to placebo. I changed vendors and again ate 12 seeds and it was too much, I'm pretty good at talking myself down from potential bad experiences but this one was challenging.
I find 8 seeds with a few beers and some good bud makes for a beautiful experience.

--------------------

The only reason why T-rex's can't walk backwards is because they're extinct, which perfectly explains why there are no headaches in the rainforest; The parrots eat 'em all.

My Drawings

OfflineRollUpReality
Stranger
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: LincolnCityTripper]
    #22454200 - 10/30/15 04:08 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

LOL. That would probably suck. I'm a pretty experienced "psychonaut" (as some would call it) and I find 15 to be pretty overwhelming. It's nothing like Mushrooms though. Way more physical and not as visual compared to Mushrooms. Perhaps they are equally as visual at higher doses, but I have never braved more than 15. I had an Ayahuasca experience a few years ago that was very enlightening. It was the most visually intense trip I have ever had. That being said, the physical part (aka "body buzz") was far more manageable than the HBR seeds. Maybe it's a few of the undesirable compounds that are causing these side effects. I have a feeling that isolated LSA could be much more pleasurable.

At any rate, have both fun and respect when utilizing HBR. It's a very easy going teacher when used responsibly. Learn from other's experiences though and don't over do it. She will shit all over your parade if you disrespect her.

Offlinespartan88
Stranger

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: RollUpReality]
    #22454306 - 10/30/15 04:34 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Get the Hawaiian strain. 12 of those will fuck you up to the point where it feels like you took some weak acid. Also watch for the nausea, it can get real bad

OfflineZuul
Gatekeeper
Male

Loc: Hawaii, BI
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: spartan88]
    #22454523 - 10/30/15 05:25 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

10 or so years ago I tried some HBR, I think I ate 10 or 12.  I had the same fuzzy feeling, "oh yeah! time for lift off!", I then got the worst joint pain in my ankles, knees, elbows, and hands.  It hurt so bad, I smoked a couple bowls of weed to try and kill some of the pain, but it did little in the way of relief.  I never blasted off, and the pain took almost a week to go away.  I know some people have had great experiences with the seeds, but that one time was enough for me.

--------------------
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Calvin Coolidge

OfflineRollUpReality
Stranger
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: Zuul]
    #22456018 - 10/30/15 11:03 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I wonder what could have caused that. Very interesting reaction. Have you done any research to try and figure out what it was?

OfflineSnowDaze
Probably Relapsing on Heroin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Home, Home Again....
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose doesn't work? [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #22456555 - 10/31/15 05:33 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MushmanTheManic said:
I have not had any success with HWBR seeds. :undecided:

^ this....

I hear even if you do tri the nausea ruins it I hear

--------------------
:gd_icon: If you get confused, listen to the music play :gd_icon:

:smugjerry: :feelswierman:

:wook: :barbershreds: :scumbagsteve:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies