Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Stash missing and I need help (long)
    #4778213 - 10/09/05 06:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

My stash is missing under very shady circumstances and I need some advice from you. I need to know what I should do or just general advice.

How it happened

About 3 months ago my apartment flooded.

I was out of the province working. Since there was no way to contact me, disaster services took all my things out of the apartment and put them into storage.

I kept on working 2 months, but the last month or so I was travelling.

TODAY I got back to my apartment. I haven't been here in 3 months.

I spent about 4 hours earlier today getting all my things from storage.

What is happening right now...

RIGHT NOW I am looking for my stash. It is gone.

The stem from my bong is MISSING. The bong itself is MOVED from where it was and placed out in the open.

10 grams of powdered shrooms are MISSING.

Salvia/blue_lotus/kratom are MISSING.

Why I'm so concerned:

These items were well hidden in my cupboards.

Disaster services took things ONLY FROM THE FLOOR where the flooding was, hence NONE OF MY CUPBOARDS WERE TOUCHED.

I see all my spices, dishes, etc are all still exactly where they were more or less. Even pencils and pieces of paper are in the same position they were 3 MONTHS AGO. The stash is gone.

The only people who could have taken it are the people upstairs, or either the carpenter that was helping my landlord fix the apartment or my landlord himself. Of all these people MY LANDLORD was in the apartment for the longest time (and did most of the repairs himself).

I suspect my landlord was LIVING IN MY APARTMENT, though he told me a very weak story that he was sleeping in his van outside. Not fucking likely in northern Canada.

When I talked with my landlord (a few times in the last few days) he seemed really cheery. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SMILING ABOUT? He just pulled out a SECOND MORTGAGE on this property to pay for the repairs in the basement.

Bottom line is

What should I do? I need some advice, anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Stash missing and I need help (long) [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4778244 - 10/09/05 06:15 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

If your landlord already knows you are a druggie then confront him. You'll know if he's lying to you.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
    #4778265 - 10/09/05 06:20 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think there is anything you can do in this situation. Maybe confront this guy about it, or consider moving away from that apartment. A few years ago some moving company went through all my stuff and stole some very personal things, not to mention a lot of nice mycology supplies. What can you do though? When people have access to your shit, and they're the type to rummage and steal, then this shit happens to people like you and I. Those damn movers were as shady as they come, and I learned a painful lesson in not releasing anything to a moving company that's even remotely important to me.

Wish I had some advice, just relating a story more than anything.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Stranger

Re: Stash missing and I need help (long) [Re: daimyo]
    #4778299 - 10/09/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know if confrontation is the best idea...

It bothers me that the bong stem is missing. That is where they would test for resin.

I also see that my brown rice flour is gone, along with some (legal) seed packages.

Maybe he's just fucking with me... but as it stands... looks like a clean clean clean next couple of months.

:frown:

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE PA
    #4778424 - 10/09/05 06:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

your landlord probably took your stuff, and there's really nothing you can do about it. hopefully all he did was steal it. another example of why it's good to lock your shit up.

--------------------

Stranger

Re: Stash missing and I need help (long) [Re: Holydiver]
    #4778477 - 10/09/05 07:07 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Holydiver said:
Those damn movers were as shady as they come

I know several ex-drug dealers/growers who now after serving time can only get moving jobs. I never thought about it but moving people probably are shady in general.

All my prints are gone. Syringes gone. FUCK FUCK FUCK :frown:

My stuff was WELL HIDDEN.

Really think about it. Lets say your house was given away to a stranger. How long before they got into YOUR stash? You may think you have things well hidden but what happens if your house is flooded or is burned? You could be in the same situation as I am with years of effort down the drain.

:thumbdown:

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
    #4782088 - 10/10/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

you really cant do anythign man, if you confront him and he doesnt know your a druggie then your going to get some shit there.

and if he did take it, im sure hes not going to tell you.

you should buy a safe man, and none of this would happen.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#4796573 - 10/13/05 01:32 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

adjust said:
Quote:

Holydiver said:
Those damn movers were as shady as they come

I never thought about it but moving people probably are shady in general.

They ones here sure are. Most are heroin and/or meth junkies. They go through everything the people have and take money, pills, etc.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #4796940 - 10/13/05 05:09 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

are you sure it was your landlord? he would have had to search the whole place to find all your hiding spaces... you should be able to see signs of a search, unless the theif was very careful, which he wasn't if he moved your bong...

my first guess would be that you got robbed by someone who knew you had all these things, and who would value them enough to steal them...

a friend or aquaintance, upon learning that you wouldn't be in your apartment for a while, might have taken the opportunity to clean you out...

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

InvisibleJackTackle
pinningmycologist

Loc: behind you
Re: Stash missing and I need help (long) [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #4797989 - 10/13/05 11:17 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MikeOLogical said:
are you sure it was your landlord? he would have had to search the whole place to find all your hiding spaces... you should be able to see signs of a search, unless the theif was very careful, which he wasn't if he moved your bong...

my first guess would be that you got robbed by someone who knew you had all these things, and who would value them enough to steal them...

a friend or aquaintance, upon learning that you wouldn't be in your apartment for a while, might have taken the opportunity to clean you out...

that's what i'm thinking
your buddy was running dry, knew you were gone, knew where you kept your stash, and ganked it

--------------------
Stay Blue!

Stranger

Re: Stash missing and I need help (long) [Re: JackTackle]
    #4801769 - 10/14/05 12:10 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I know someone took it because some of the containers are still here, minus the contents. Also the bong was moved into the open, minus the stem, which I still can't find anywhere.

I'm pretty sure my landlord was living in my apartment as he was doing the repairs.

He was probably bored one day and started rooting around. I really can't comprehend why he would dump the prints (which were just pieces of tin foil sealed in canning jars) or what he would think about the syringes (probably thought it was heroin) but they are definately gone also.

One of the syringes was covered in tin foil and taped on the bottom inside of the fridge, also gone.

Where I hid most of stuff was in the cupboards that "curve" if you know what I mean. They turn and have a large dark area you have to reach around in to find anything. These cupboards were also filled with normal things like spices and plates and stuff.

Just today I went to a lock company that sells safes. You can get a pretty fair sized one for about $250, which surprised me. There is a lot of price variation though and some really small safes are over $1000. I'm looking into it and am probably going to save up soon for one.

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
    #4802529 - 10/14/05 06:47 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Use one of THESE . :thumbup:

OfflineJSshroom
dont be paranoid, just aware

Loc: I love that spore drop
Re: Stash missing and I need help (long) [Re: FooMan]
    #4807750 - 10/15/05 02:34 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ive got some of those they rock.

offtopic but I helped a friend out awhile ago and he ripped me for
40$  He was just a petty theif and he was working for a moving company and did moving for a friend of mine and was asking a lot of None Of His Damn Business questions so he could possibly break in and rip her off...I got his Ass Fired - Mother Fucker payback is a bitch.  Because I never would have thought anything of him working over there and told her he was a peice of shit and a theif if he hadnt ripped me :smile:

--------------------
First Grow No more carpet tek

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag