Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenonick
Stranger

mushrooms in vansterdam?
    #4744743 - 10/02/05 09:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hey guys,

i have been reading a bit out the marijuana situation in vancouver, BC (affectionatly known as vansterdam) and it seems pretty chill. i guess there aren't any shops currently selling bud, but it seems easy to get, and there are smoke-friendly cafes. a lot of people say you can walk down the street smoking and no one cares.

so what is the mushrooms scene like in vansterdam? is it possible to get them easily on the street, like it is to get pot?

once coffee shops open up, how long do you think it will be till we see the first smartshop? there are already stores there that sell auyahuasca, pervuian torch, iboga, salvia, HBWR and morning glory seeds. i'd imagine that they would love to start selling mushrooms ASAP. any guesses on when?

its an exciting time in canada. i am thinking about taking a tour out to BC this coming summer to check it out for myself. if it's even half of what it's cracked up to be, it should be a good time.

-nonick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: mushrooms in vansterdam? [Re: nonick]
    #4744768 - 10/02/05 09:31 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nonick said:
once coffee shops open up, how long do you think it will be till we see the first smartshop? there are already stores there that sell auyahuasca, pervuian torch, iboga, salvia, HBWR and morning glory seeds. i'd imagine that they would love to start selling mushrooms ASAP. any guesses on when?

They're illegal, so there aren't going to be any opening up.

OfflineOzzyOz
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Nowhereland
Re: mushrooms in vansterdam? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4744827 - 10/02/05 10:08 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yeah

but so is pot, technically

Mushrooms and weed arn't too similar...

legalizing mushrooms will come after the legilization of weed, or it may just not come at all.

OfflineShattrdHarlequin
Stranger

Re: mushrooms in vansterdam? [Re: OzzyOz]
    #4745131 - 10/02/05 12:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've been up to Vancouver a couple of times and a little bird told me that at least one main store there is already selling mushrooms =). It just takes a little asking around

Offlinenonick
Stranger

Re: mushrooms in vansterdam? [Re: ShattrdHarlequin]
    #4745236 - 10/02/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

sounds promising shattrdharleguin.

see, all it takes is for everyone to just say "fuck this. we're gonna grow, sell, and use." and it just works. i really gotta get myself into that scene...

imagine how amazing it would be to look back in 20 years, knowing that you played a big part in helping mushrooms to be legalized..

-nonick

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
    #4847596 - 10/24/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have to move to Vancouver immediately.

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4847968 - 10/24/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Man... if you want a really messed up trip, go to Vancouver and take a bunch of mushrooms, then go to the Club Amsterdam and smoke a bunch of weed, the step out the door, turn left down Hastings St, and walk a few blocks.

In an instant you will realize that every single other person on the street is obviously a junky or crackhead, and that you're surrounded by empty store fronts and various types of drop in clinics, homeless shelters and some extremely shitty apartments.

It's a damn frightening area, so turn around and walk the exact opposite way and you'll get to Stanley Park, which is way bigger than Central Park, and it separates the Vancouver core from North and West Vancouvers. There you can chase the birds, relax on the beach, and explore forest. Oh, and there might be a small free zoo in there... but I'm not sure if they got rid of that.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4848002 - 10/24/05 10:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I highly doubt you can smoke weed walking down the street, but if it is in a blunt or a joint.. you could get away with it. but I highly doubt they have shops like in amsterdam, unless it underground, I am sure there are undergound places all over in that area. At the same time there are underground places all over the place, no matter where you live.

Edited by skunk78395 (10/24/05 10:32 PM)

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: mushrooms in vansterdam? *DELETED* [Re: Skunk420]
    #4848037 - 10/24/05 10:35 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Noetical

Reason for deletion: ,

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: mushrooms in vansterdam? [Re: Noetical]
    #4848129 - 10/24/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I would move there for all the other drugs, I dont care about herion..meth is huge in Utah, California and Nevada..
I like having cheaper high quality dank bud, I am bored of hard drugs..I like shrooms, LSD and cannibis, well of course beer.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: mushrooms in vansterdam? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4848331 - 10/24/05 11:32 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, of course you can smoke weed walking down the street. I've smoked weed walking down the street in downtown Toronto on several occasions (including a crowd of several thousand for a big march).

You can also go to the Amsterdam Cafe, as well as some other similar cafes, and openly smoke pot. They have a small, well ventilated smoking room, as well as some outdoor tables where you could smoke pot. I think this is actually related to smoking in restaurant bylaws.

Pot smoking is really common there now. It's crazy.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: mushrooms in vansterdam? [Re: Phluck]
    #4848351 - 10/24/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I believe it since meth is huge everywhere, what is wrong with weed..??? time to move there, time to save up..it will take years to save uo for a vacation there, let alone live there....:lol: I am being truthful..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds