Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAgapeMoonChild
Stranger
Side Effects
    #4725901 - 09/28/05 02:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hey,
    I'm trying to figure out what possible side-effects can occur from shrooming. I don't mean the side-effects that can occur at the time, like having a bad trip, but the overall side effects. either short term or long term. Any help would be appreciated. I'm looking into shrooming for the first time, and I just want to know what I'm getting into. Thanks again.

Also, please, if you are giving your personal opinion, let me know. I'm looking for concrete information, not examples from personal experiences. Thanks! :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: Side Effects [Re: AgapeMoonChild]
    #4726108 - 09/28/05 04:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

Offlinehobbitxkillyou
Shark wrestlingchampion

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: Side Effects [Re: AgapeMoonChild]
    #4726115 - 09/28/05 04:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you don't do them so often, maybe once a month at most, you should be fine. I trip once every two weeks, but I a strong psychy (sp?) and never had bad trips.

If you dose a real lot and wig out from a bad trip, it can have lasting effects.

Since you seem to be going about gathering info about your first trip, and I assume will have a grasp at what you're getting into when you trip, you should be fine. You'll probably come out of it with a better outlook on life. I did, but it was after my 3rd trip.

Take my advice how you want. It's all from experience and what I've learned here, but for the most part the top guys here will say the same things.

--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

InvisiblePyjamas
Stranger
Re: Side Effects [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #4726143 - 09/28/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Although not physically addictive, they can become a psychological fix for many people. There have been reports of "Depersonalization Disorder", which at first i thought was total bullshit but there is a lot of complicated science behind it.

A fter numerous 'Level 5' trips i can only assume it is true. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. Keep trips minimal is my advice. What's the point in getting so out of it that you can't move or talk?

--------------------
. . . Lime and limpid green, the sound surrounds the icy waters underground . . .

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale