Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline_the_seeker_
Stranger

high potency cubensis
    #4724690 - 09/28/05 10:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This is probably a quesiton asked by alot of nubes but I am wondering what strain I should cultivate if im looking to trip balls. Are they all almost alike? Or is there a big difference in potency between strains? Please include if they are harder to cultivate. I looked all over and I cannot find an answer to my question. I am going to use straw and dung or some kind of related compost, if that helps you answer my question. Thank you everyone for your time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Re: high potency cubensis [Re: _the_seeker_]
    #4724700 - 09/28/05 10:16 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Im pretty sure all cubensis are all pretty close in potency , most of the differences between strains are yield sizes and speeds. The main thing that effects potency is what you use to spawn them i believe.

InvisibleLazyGnome
¬_¬
Male User Gallery

Loc: the layer cake
    #4724710 - 09/28/05 10:18 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23252
http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23248

you really should use the recources of this site before asking questions you could have easily answerd yourself

--------------------
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

"Everything that we know and understand comes down to perception, and by altering this perception we shake everything we know. All that you and I can know and understand is what we can see smell hear think touch and so on, and when something like mushrooms or salvia alters this steady perception, it can break reality permanently." - Dihnekis

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
    #4724711 - 09/28/05 10:18 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Any cubensis grown out on an ideal substrate such as horse manure or quality compost will be potent. Substrate > strain.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offline_the_seeker_
Stranger

Re: high potency cubensis [Re: Holydiver]
    #4724734 - 09/28/05 10:22 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

man thanks for quick responses. And i looked everyhere and couldnt find this answer, I really looked for hours.

Offline_the_seeker_
Stranger

#4724752 - 09/28/05 10:26 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I heard some strains produce more of a body high than visuals and vise versa. Which strains produce more visuals?

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
    #4724771 - 09/28/05 10:31 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think the different kinds of "high" might just be from settings of trips or the mood your in when you trip.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

OfflineMADPANTSDOME
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4724785 - 09/28/05 10:35 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I would grow cambodian if I were you... best potency good yeilds. Ive not grown them myself but from what ive read they would be a great beginner cube and would get you "tripping balls"... As far as more visual or more body I dont think thats as much a factor from cube to cube.
http://spores101.com/psilocybe-spore-strains3.html
that site has good info on the mushrooms but I would recommend buying them from thelittleguy.
Or spores101 would prolly work many people can vouche for there eliteness

***Edited out Url...of non Shroomery Vendor***
-Roadkill

Edited by Roadkill (09/28/05 12:35 PM)

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: high potency cubensis [Re: MADPANTSDOME]
    #4725178 - 09/28/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you cant post links to non shroomery vendors man. ^^

If you're having trouble deciding which strain to start with, write down some choices on paper and randomly pick them from a hat.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth (i think)
Re: high potency cubensis [Re: coda]
    #4725401 - 09/28/05 01:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

go ahead and grow some golden teacher or b+, thats what id recommend for ur first time , also tho , its not a good idea to have a pic of your face as an avatar if you do plan on growing , as far as potency goes no strains of cubensis are more potent then the other , potency is gained by the substrate that you use , for potency i recommend spawning to horse poo which is pretty easy to do , get some horse poo , pasturize it , put it in a big ass widemouth jar and crumble a fully colonized cake into it and mix it up , close the jar and put it back in the dark , once the poo is fully colonized you can fruit it just like a cake

--------------------

While i was in the grass, i picked them..

InvisibleEonTan
bird
 User Gallery
Loc: very south
Re: high potency cubensis [Re: PSiFr33k]
    #4727081 - 09/28/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Potency will vary from dikaryon to dikaryon on the same substrate in the same environment.

Diakryon to dikaryon. Strain to strain. Species to species. There are differences. Would I buy a strain over another because someone says it is more potent, NO. Would I buy a single Dikaryon that is proven to outperform others in a particular environmnet, YES.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags