Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

Kit number????
    #471247 - 11/27/01 03:11 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

where does one find the kit number on the db kit I also got a bad batch of rye berries and ryche said to snail mail db with the kit number and my addy but there was no info with the kit at all no instructions or anything but a return addy on the box

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineProteus

Loc: Dallas, TX
Re: Kit number???? [Re: Sporecloud]
    #472289 - 11/28/01 11:30 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Good Question...
Ryche, will this scenario work??:
I just sent some cash in the mail to the DB brothers to cover shipping costs of some new materials that were also contaminated. I included a letter and a copy of an email from Ryche telling me to send DB some cash and they would send me more supplies free (minus shipping).... But I didnt have a kit number to include...
You think they'll trust me that I was a paying customer in the past that just got some bad luck??? I hope so.

--------------------
There is the theory of the Mobius Strip

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#479534 - 12/04/01 01:10 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

There is suppose to be a letter with your order with a kit #.
I'll ask DB about this if he forgot to include some. I know he stopped sending out the coupons with the orders, which also had the kit # on them.

While in WA this past week I dropped by and visited with DB.
He showed me a bunch of letters of poeple trying to scam him.
One example in a 3 week period he received 4 letters, same city/state, 4 different bogus kit #'s, and similiar scenerio of why they needed replacements all in the same handwriting asking for replacements. Complete bullshit. He showed me quite a few other scams as well. All of these replacements for so long of scams and simple customer errors he has been so easy going about is draining prophits not making it worth his time anymore.
I talked him into hanging in there a little longer and enforceing a much stricter replacement policy which will be implemented and posted within a week. Were basically going to be asking for pictures of the contaminated kit. If it arrives to you and its green then obviously its contaminated, and that rarely happens with the compost. Its usually the grower who introduces the contamination later down the road. Same way with every substrate.

Although it does happen more often with the grain, which recently did happen from some very bad grain. There was probably a 2 to 3 week period in late Oct. early Nov. that were affected by the bad grain though.
DB is easy going on something like that when he knows for a fact its on his end.
If you did not find a kit #, then cut the postage sticker off the box or even mail back a bag of the contaminated grain. Or take some pictures and mail those or put them on a floppy disk. Pictures speak a thousand words.
DB will no longer be replaceing compost that customers contaminated without a small fee to cover new compost and shipping. I'll have all the details worked out and posted within a week.
One very important tip, if you inoculate several bags of grain, and you see one of them has some funk growing or is contaminated, or if your even partially unsure, do not use it in the compost. It will contamiante the whole damn thing and its a big loss. All you need is one good healthy bag of colonized rye to spawn the kit. That is all we use. The xtra bags are just a bonus.

The grain problem on his end has been fixed though. All recent kit orders are being made with the high quality grain once again. Even so, that does not garentee one will not contaminate, so dont use it if it does not look healthy.
95% of the customers are having tremendous success with these kits. He gets repeat orders all the time from very happy customers. But still these replacments and scams are eating up the prophits and a great idea and service may be put on hold for a while if we cant these errors and scams fixed.

Anyway I will have more details for you later in the week.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineNugDumper
Member of theThird Eye Club

You must be joking. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #480206 - 12/04/01 11:49 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, so I was VERY patient until this point. Here is my story Ryche, it probably sounds familiar because I've emailed it to you twice.

In earl-mid October, I bought a $107 dollar money order, and sent it off to DB for his 10lb DB kit. I also ordered a spore syringe from Ryche that day. In early November my kit arrives and I'm really excited.... BUT I'm still waiting on a syringe from Ryche Hawk. So 10 days later it arrives, and I am excited, BUT my rye bags looks like a germ warfare experiment nasty nasty shit. So I email you Ryche, and after a week you tell me that you've spoken to DB about this situation, and that to confirm this you need my kit#, date I received the kit, and my addy.
At this point I'm still patient because I figure that this should be quick to clear up... :(
I send Ryche an email back, explaining that NO documentation, and NO coupon came with my DB kit. (This coupon is still advertised on the site however..... hmm). There was no indication of any kit# or receipt of any kind. I did however resend my adress and the date I received the package. And then I wait another week....NO response.
I email Ryche a couple days ago, and he sends me an email about how his pc had probs.... great. He says that there was a "problem" with the grain, and gives me an explanation like he has never sent or received an email from me. No mention of the information I sent him, no mention of speaking to DB about my situation, nothing. He tells me I have to write a letter to DB myself and "explain" myself.... KEEP IN MIND, MY MONEY ORDER HAS BEEN CASHED FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AT THIS POINT.

And to top it all off I come here and read this post about how people are trying to rip HIM off.... now what the hell is up with that? I also read your post Ryche about green and grey mold, and the reason you have that info is because that is what I told you in my initial email.

--Now here is what you want me to do:
-You claim I should have either A: Kept the rotten ass bags in my living place or cultivation place... and somehow get it in the email to you or DB at MY expense.(And I initially emailed you and you said NOTHING about me needing to have visual evidence to prove I even ordered the kit).
--Or B:Gone and bought a digital or regular camera, go take a picture of these rotten rye bags, gone and developed the film at MY expense, and sent the pictures at MY cost to prove I even ordered the kit.

-And now you tell me to send him a letter, give him the kit # he didn't give me, pay shipping cost on the bags, and wait another 3 weeks for something I paid for 2 months ago? YOU ARE CRAZY!
-I was patient for long enough man, I am pissed. I've been jerked around for the better part of 2 months, and I've seen no attempt at customer service on the part of you or your DB companion.(You can say that you aren't one in the same all day, but when you are the one doing the talking for him, you need to come up with solutions to problems.) You can't tell me this guy is worried about scams when his product was unuseable when it got here, and he cashed my money for it.
What is really astounding is how DB is now making people pay postage on a REPLACEMENT which was his fault, that is fucking BS.

--Now I realize that a grain problem is a grain problem, but this is bad business. Ryche, so that you know what emails you are dealing with, my adress is ______911@hotmail.com
You fill in the blank.

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Racism is schism on a serious tip! -Bradley Nowell

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: You must be joking. [Re: NugDumper]
    #480581 - 12/05/01 10:09 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Your confusing 2 different issues here NugDumper.
DB is only asking for shipping money for ppl requesting replacements for their mistakes. Not for his recent grain mistake. Further details will be posted later, perhaps I spoke to soon on this issue.

His recent grain issue he is fully aware of and is willing to replace those at no charge.

I spoke with him about a few ppl not having kit #'s. He said to go ahead and send your info anyway, he has the name & zip codes of all orders anyway so he can match them up.

I'm sorry your order got so screwed up NugDumper, my pc crashing and losing all those emails caused a mess of headaches for me and thus lost your info.
I really need to set up an email FAQ so ppl will give me all needed info from the very first email so there is not emailing back and forth.

Why dont you pm your name/addy and I'll send you out a free print or syringe of your choice since yours order got so screwed up.

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleSergeantStedenko
Stranger

Loc: West Coast
Re: You must be joking. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #480912 - 12/05/01 04:05 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

I spoke with him about a few ppl not having kit #'s. He said to go ahead and send your info anyway, he has the name & zip codes of all orders anyway so he can match them up.

You are saying that your associate is keeping customer lists includeing names and zip codes.

That's fucked up!

OfflineabsoluteZero
Re: You must be joking. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #480969 - 12/05/01 04:54 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ryche Hawk-

I was thinking about ordering a DB kit some time in the future, but this thread is making me think a little harder about that.

In reply to:

DB is only asking for shipping money for ppl requesting replacements for their mistakes. Not for his recent grain mistake. Further details will be posted later, perhaps I spoke to soon on this issue

My question is, what if the grain comes to a customer contaminated? will he replace it for free then? You only mentioned his recent grain mistake, what if there are some mistakes in the future? Would i be required to pay the postage to send the bad bags back for proof, as well as pay for the new ones to come to me? Of couse, if only one of the bags was contaminated, i wouldn't trouble myself over it, but i would think that if one got contaminated in transit, the other would as well. I have seen pictures of the results of using the DB Kits and I am interested in the product, but being responcible for things beyond my control worrys me. If you could just clear that up for me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
-zero

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
Ode to Ryche Hawk [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #481471 - 12/05/01 11:22 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

Drool Donkey Forums
Posted 3-16-2000
Posted By trulane

Ode to Ryche Hawk

He brought us spores of Treasure Coast and Mazatapecs
while bashing PF and cashing our checks.

He offered us Cambodians with karma two-fer-one,

then took our money and had some fun.

He said the Ecuadors colonized fast,

but of all the strains they finished last.

For fifteen bucks he opened the depths of our heart, mind, and soul,

but flatly denied that money was his goal.

He posted lies at the Shroomery under several nicks,

then laughed at PF and Spore Chicks.

But karma's a bitch, she'll bite you in the ass,

thats why Ryche signed for the grass

trulane

You are always good for a laugh man.
In reply to:

All of these replacements for so long of scams and simple customer errors he has been so easy going about is draining prophits not making it worth his time anymore.

You're selling shit for $7/lb delivered that costs pennies to make and kits with 10lbs of this shit and a $5 rubermade tote and 2 quarts of "sterilized" rye in fp bags for $107 delivered, and there isn't enough profit in it. That's a laugh. And it's the customers fault as usual according to you.

You've been repeating and polishing your bullshit so long here it reads like you believe it yourself.

There is a sucker born every minute. You guys hang in there a little longer.

Your karma loves you Ryche Hawk.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Ode to Ryche Hawk [Re: JackMehoff]
    #481755 - 12/06/01 09:17 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

JackMeoff,... a perfect name for you since you probably cant get laid with your immature tactics :tongue:

You obviously have never taken the time to make a quality compost and try and package and deliver it without all the bugs and all the wading and shoveling through shit that goes with it. There is a lot of time and work involved to it.
Since you know nothing about it why dont you just keep your comments to yourself. If you dont like it, dont order it. Its that simple.

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Offlinekgb187
    #485926 - 12/10/01 12:10 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

ryche
i sent db a letter 2 weeks ago for contaminated grain and ordered spores from u also at that time. my third grain bag is now 75perc colonized and its been 3 weeks. a little slow but its coming along. my question is my address i marked differently this time as i am not in college at this time now. will he still send me the grain? i also didnt recieve an order number this time. thanks

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
Re: Ode to Ryche Hawk [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #486093 - 12/10/01 02:24 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

Since you know nothing about it why dont you just keep your comments to yourself. If you dont like it, dont order it. Its that simple.

I know a thing or two mr karma peddler and want to be censor. And I know bullshit when I smell it. But no worry, I won't be ordering any $7/lb shit which your partner was selling for half that price marketing it to psilocybe growers before he hooked up with you.

Not only is this shit overpriced, but according to you here, your partner is keeping customer name and address lists.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Kit number???? [Re: kgb187]
    #487949 - 12/11/01 08:56 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

He is sending out the new grain this week. So you should have it within a week. Hopefully you mentioned the old addy in your letter. He looks them up by zip code first.

Thats ok JackMeOff, we dont want your business. I've read a lot of your posts. It seems you have nothing better to do then cause trouble with vendors. We would prefer not to do business with your kind anyway.

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineNugDumper

Here we go AGAIN. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #507638 - 01/02/02 12:05 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Alright folks, if you look above you will see my OLD post explaining my problems with Ryche/DB whoever they are. Well, the problem persists. Here is the email I sent him today.

"Hey Ryche, the problem persists. I have received your syringe, which of course was appreciated because of all the delay's in receiving my grain, and the original contamination problem. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GRAIN FROM DUNG BROTHERS. My money order was cashed long ago, and I have yet to receive a useable product from them. I assume you DO NOT need an update on this situation, my name is NugDumper on The Shroomery, and I've been contacting you for about a month now. I would like a FULL Refund, or my GRAIN IMMEDIATELY, I am done being patient, and done being cordial. I ordered this kit 3 months ago, my money was taken, and I feel like I was taken. I will update a thread in "Vendors" about this matter, and expect a quick response."

--I really CANNOT beleive this is still going on... I want my money, or I want my fucking product. Beleive me, I will go to Arizona myself, and I will be VERY annoying while someone is running a business, anyone wanna go with? I at least deserve a VACATION for the 100 dollars that were stolen from me. This is BAD business, real fucking bad. Ryche, I updated this thread so there is no chance of you claiming you have no knowledge of the situation, I also have emails from you FULL of promises and nothing has come through, except a free syringe, which doesn't even make a dent in all the fucking money I spent. I don't care if you don't like how I am acting or you think this is rude, someone has my money, and I want my money, or my product. Beleive me, I'm not going anywhere.... cept to Arizona maybe.

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Edited by NugDumper (01/02/02 12:07 PM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Here we go AGAIN. [Re: NugDumper]
    #507653 - 01/02/02 12:19 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

Re: Here we go AGAIN. [Re: World Spirit]
    #507657 - 01/02/02 12:25 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know about rye berries and such except that dimitri is good, but ryche sends out quality spores. He may have had speed issues in the past, but he's been working on that. Just cause something happened with his partner don't cancel out ryche. He's not gonna fuck you over. Ryche and most of the other venders care about helping out the mushroom community. He will get you your product with a little extra for your troubles.

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

OfflineFatSean
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Here we go AGAIN. [Re: TeRzMaStA]
    #507704 - 01/02/02 12:57 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I was looking for good compost supplier, so I checked out the DB kit at Ryche's site and almost crapped my pants when I saw the price... Then I heard someone praising dmitri211 for his compost, so I gave him a PM. Anyway, I'm just glad that I didn't place an order for a DB kit.

From what I've heard, Ryche is a good spore vendor. The thing that I'm wondering about is why are you guys talking to Ryche about all of this? I thought his partner was in charge... Or do you not have a way to contact him? After all NugDumper, you did receive that free syringe he promised you. Maybe the problem isn't with him, but his partner?? Judging from these posts though, it looks like they might need to take time and rethink their business strategies... Just my 2 cents.

Edited by FatSean (01/02/02 12:58 PM)

OfflineNugDumper

Re: Here we go AGAIN. [Re: FatSean]
    #507824 - 01/02/02 02:28 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The problem is, Ryche represents his partner on this board, and on his website. He is responsible for business operations through this board, and has taken on that role. If it were only an issue of a speedy delivery, I wouldn't be so pissed, but I paid my money over 3 months ago and STILL have not received a useable product. Ryche is aware of the problem and made promises to me in his email... "yeah its getting sent out" "you should have it in a week". But what did I get? Not a damn thing I paid for...

--------------------

OfflineNugDumper

#507827 - 01/02/02 02:30 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Basically what I am saying is this man is either advertising falsely, or just ripping peeps off, which is it Ryche? And if its not one of those options, when is my refund coming?

--------------------

OfflineMickyFinn
Fuck the DJ
Loc: VA Beach VA
    #508219 - 01/02/02 08:13 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

f@king great! i sent my money to this guy on the 13th o dec for 2 lipa yais and 1 koh. i sent him 40 bucks. since it was his christmas special i was getting 2 lipa yais at 10 bucks each, the koh was for 14. i hand wrote my order but ryche assured me that he would honor the prices because they changed on the 17th of December. Okay, I was a little impatient because i made an order with Ralph on the 18th and i got it before Ryches. that scared me. I finally received Ryches order on the 31. minus my other lipa yai. This guy sent me 2 syringes for 40 bucks. not only did he not honor what he told me he would, he will not respond to my emails. and i didnt get any change back for the what have should cost me 34 bucks (for 3 syringes). 5 dollars for shipping and a dollar to his bullshit christmas drive. Im really pissed Ryche and im not going to let up until you send me my 11 bucks back or a syringe of lipa yai.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#508243 - 01/02/02 08:30 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Well NugDumber I am a little frustrated with the Dung Brother kit situation myself right now.
I made this post a few weeks back about Dung Brothers taking a break
and not accepting any new orders to get caught up on past orders and the grain problems fixed and those orders caught up as well.

You can come to AZ if you want but remember you sent your order to Fungal Fever in Washington. I dont make the kits, take the orders or mail them out. I know the last time I talked to DB he had about 5 weeks worth of orders to get caught up on including some replacements for grains from the bad batch of grain. He was working them a week at a time, oldest ones first. Then he left for a 2 week vacation for the holidays and did not get near enough caught up before he left. I know some ppl got there kits recently because I received emails from several ppl that got them about a weeks ago. Probably the kits he mailed before he left. He should be back any day and I should hear from him soon and I'll give him a little pep talk to get those kits caught up. There is not really much more I can do at this point, I've pulled the Dung Brothers website and I wont put it back up until he gets this problem fixed and is ready to stay on top of it.

I know DB would never rip anyone off. He just got himself in a jam after he cooked a 100lbs of grain and it was all bad.
All that extra work that is wasted time really burned him out on the whole DB kit thing and honestly after that mess I dont know if he will produce the kits anymore. Perhaps this 2 week break is exactly what he needs.

Anyway, as soon as I hear from him and I know more I"ll let ya know.

And ENTER... I"m not always slow.... I did have a low period for a while but I've been keeping up on it lately. Everybody wants their spores yesterday :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck