Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewuotan
tenderfoot

Loc: Hawaii
Successful First Grow! Now I just need a capsule machine and syringes...
    #4711298 - 09/25/05 07:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

- This was taken a day or two before harvesting. That first flush yielded 25 g. I've got 5 more just like that on the way too! I couldn't have done it without the wonderful collection of knowledge that is the shroomery and it's members. Thanks guys.

I am one of those people that just can't stomach the smell/taste of mushrooms, so I'd like to try powdering them and putting them in capsules via a 00 Capsule Machine. I'd also like to make a bunch of syringes out of the spore prints I've made up. I've been searching the net for a few hours trying to find a website that sells both of these products so that I can save on shipping, does anyone know of any sites? The only place locally that sells capsule machines sells the 00 Machine for $25 and gelcaps for $10/100, such a ripoff... and I can't seem to find a website that sells 10cc 18gauge syringes in boxes of less than 100.

--------------------
Once I saw this wino who was eating grapes, and I said, "Dude, you have to wait". - Hedberg

Edited by wuotan (09/25/05 07:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroomr4life
Re: Successful First Grow! Now I just need a capsule machine and syringes... [Re: wuotan]
    #4711340 - 09/25/05 07:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

damn, them are lookin good. what strain is that? i imagine ull have plenty of caps for prints... care to take one for me??? dont got to, but i got lids for trade. pm if ur interested. Very nice grow by the way. peace

Offlinebuggers
Mushroom CloudLayin'Motherfucker
 User Gallery

Re: Successful First Grow! Now I just need a capsule machine and syringes... [Re: wuotan]
    #4711538 - 09/25/05 08:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i cant stand the taste either
so i make tea!
screw the capsule machine,
if you make tea the right way you wont lose any potency, it tastes really good, and its easy to just drink a fuckton of it and get in touch with the universe.

mycosupply has 10 packs of 10cc luer loc syringes w/ needle for pretty cheap

OfflineJSshroom
dont be paranoid, just aware

Loc: I love that spore drop
Re: Successful First Grow! Now I just need a capsule machine and syringes... [Re: buggers]
    #4711566 - 09/25/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

just go to a farm supply...they have them in the citys as well..12cc with very short needle for 1$

if you want longer needles you can buy them off of www.bmeshop.com from Canada..Largest size they carry is 16ga luer lock..the sell syringes as well

--------------------
First Grow No more carpet tek

Offlinetotal
Post Office Tyvek Advocator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Successful First Grow! Now I just need a capsule machine and syringes... [Re: JSshroom]
    #4711578 - 09/25/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Congrats...i goto a farm supply myself...i get my syringes for $.26 and the needles for $.25 there...total cost = $.51

OfflineGliders
Oh, hello!

#4711616 - 09/25/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I purchased a capsule machine (24 count) off of Amazon.com for $10.00 plus s/h, and I get my capsules for $7.97 (shipping included) per 1000 from the Capsule King on Ebay.

Great grow! I'm on my first one, too, and mine are just developing some nice rhizomorphs (sp?). I'll probably be ready to fruit in a couple of weeks or so, and I hope mine do as well as yours!

--------------------

InvisibleCub_Mycologist
MycologistApprentice
 User Gallery

Re: Successful First Grow! Now I just need a capsule machine and syringes... [Re: Gliders]
    #4711818 - 09/25/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I got my Syringes from Ryvmed supply, ya know they use these things in health care too? i was amazed. I bought 50 20cc syringes with needles (18 gauge 1.5 inch), single packaged and starile for like 15 bucks.

www.Ryvmed.com For all your cheap as hell syringe needs. These people selling them to us 10 for 10 are making a real killing.

--------------------
"I would never advocate Drugs, Alcohol, and Violence to anyone, but they sure worked for me."
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
RIP
"Everything works, it just works better if youre not a jackass." Omnicracker

Offlinewuotan
tenderfoot

Loc: Hawaii
Re: Successful First Grow! Now I just need a capsule machine and syringes... [Re: buggers]
    #4711848 - 09/25/05 09:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

buggers said:
i cant stand the taste either
so i make tea!
screw the capsule machine,
if you make tea the right way you wont lose any potency, it tastes really good, and its easy to just drink a fuckton of it and get in touch with the universe.

mycosupply has 10 packs of 10cc luer loc syringes w/ needle for pretty cheap

I like tea too but I thought capsules would be a good idea because it would eliminate the need to measure out a dose each time. Plus it makes it easier to store and transport.

--------------------
Once I saw this wino who was eating grapes, and I said, "Dude, you have to wait". - Hedberg

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale