Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChickenNugget
Pet Peave

Salvia and the woods
    #4700522 - 09/23/05 12:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well.. First off, I can't remember much.. So I have a sober friend tell me what all happened.

So, we all go to the woods in front of a cowfeild where I had fun/memories. We found a good, clear, secluded area to do this.
A shows me a yellow cannister of 15x salvia from a local headshop.
R shows me the bong, a little brown bong. So we follow our little trail we made a long time ago, and sit down in a circle. I get familiar with my surroundings, while A packs a bowl for H.

H cashes the bowl like no other, tilts his head back and starts laughing. We just mess around with him. Ask his name, and ask where he is. He just stares at us drooling and looks at his hands and lays back down. I put my cigarette out, while A packs my bowl. I light it, assuring a good hit, and i exhaled. A told me to cash this bitch, and I did fast. I exhale my second intake, and bust out laughing at H and A. I feel a great pressure against me keeping me from doing things I wanted to do. andyou know, I was supposedly mumbling to myself and saying "my mouth is bleeding". I think was just talking n my head. But my mouth did taste like blood. So, I continue to jibber jabber nothing. I couldnt complete my sentences. I notice this orange-red like wall coming from my mouth and gets larger and longer towards A and R. I thought to myself that this wall is keeping me from talking. I got really pissed off at it (as it was a halluciation), And shove it away from me. Poof. It's gone. J takes his hit, (im coming down now) And he starts talking about a grocery store. That he needs to go shopping. I remember him saying "go ask the manager your fucking self". So I get hot and sweaty like no other, and try to focus enough to walk a quarter mile back to my car. I did, and I see John running like a cheetah through the woods coming after me. I tell the rest of the crowd i'm going to my car to cool off, and they were all like "alright". So we get in the car, nearly thinking I was about to have a heatstroke, I turn my car on and turn on the A/C. I felt much better. I had this sudden urge to leave for some reason. Me and J just wanted to leave to get back to our music studio, and we proceded to do so. I was still tripping, but not enough to focus on my driving. Driving was a tough thing, as J had to tell me what side of the road I should drive on. I regret driving on salvia, and I will NEVER do it again. It's almost the worst paranoia i've ever felt.

--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
-Tool - Third Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChickenNugget
Pet Peave

Re: Salvia and the woods [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4700528 - 09/23/05 12:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

OH yeah, R and J were hitting my hat, and I didnt know until they told me. I took my hat off and said something, and put it on a different way. I put it on backwards.

--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
-Tool - Third Eye

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia and the woods [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4704233 - 09/24/05 06:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

no car

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinephlegmbae
PhlegmaticPhlamboyant Phreak
Male
Loc: Ceased to Exist
Re: Salvia and the woods [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4704408 - 09/24/05 08:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Salvia really works well if you do it in total darkness, and total silence.

--------------------
I'm a hole in time, in a time that's full of holes

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Salvia and the woods [Re: phlegmbae]
    #4712841 - 09/26/05 02:45 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

phlegmbae said:
Salvia really works well if you do it in total darkness, and total silence.

Totally agree with this. The only way I can do Salvia is lying on my bed with an eye mask on.

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates