Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
"if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed...
    #4660726 - 09/14/05 03:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

in entropy, then you must begin waking up..." - starseed transmissions

What exactly do you find so hard to believe?

You?ve all heard it by now. A big change is coming. A huge shift of consciousness washing over us, a new age for humanity. A lot of you, quite logically, say ?says who? And why? Based on what evidence? What is this shift anyways? What the hell are you talking about?!?

It?s really not that complicated, far fetched or scary. It goes something like this. Individuals across the globe, alone and on their own, are beginning to feel that something is wrong, something is missing, and something is not as it should be, in their lives and in the world.

This alone is nothing new. Dissatisfaction, depression, confusion, feelings of being imprisoned, or of missing out on something just beneath the surface, have been widespread for? well probably forever.

many people are slowly waking up and realising what has been missing. The constant search for meaning has taken a dramatic and wonderful new turn. No longer satisfied with the worn out, increasingly useless solutions of institutions like the church and government, this new generation of seekers are finding their own answers. Or rather, someone or something is giving them to us.

You?ve heard of the expression ?a hole in your life?? ? well for a long time various people have been trying to tell us how to fill that hole. Just accept god, go to church, or maybe get a good job and get married?. I don't need to point out to you that this is not and has never been enough. (Actually accepting god isn't as far off as you might think? but forget that for now)

This is because what we are missing is not an accomplishment, a person, or a possession. What we have lost is the true knowledge of who we are. We are like people dreaming we are mice, afraid, impotent, constantly scurrying about for crumbs and fleeing from predators. What a relief it would be to wake up from such a dream! Well? the difference between being a mouse and being a human is nothing compared to the difference between the humanity we feel trapped by to the humanity we are now preparing to transform into.

The transformation of consciousness is at once something that we choose to embrace, and something that comes upon us of its own accord? it is a flame in the night, a ghost in the dark. When we feel most alone, confused and helpless is when it is most apt to well up within us.

The transformation cannot be explained in words, but words can paint a vague picture. It is a freedom from the slavery we have imposed on ourselves. It is a freedom from the poisons of fear, guilt, shame, inadequacy, confusion, self destruction, and basically an end to the impulses of negation, of death.

It is embracing the healing energies of love, praise and gratitude. It is like waking up from a nightmare and laughing long and hard at the silly imaginings we were fleeing from.

It is like seeing the sun come up over the horizon to warm your face after a dark, cold night.

Forget for a moment anything you?ve heard about the nature of reality changing, the laws of physics breaking down, or anything like that. All that matters now is that you understand that the primary and initial change is one in the way we think and perceive reality. Not even the most sceptical of you will doubt that we can change that at least, and once you do? the rest will follow.

A big part of the change comes from living in the present moment. This is something you?ve all heard ad nauseum. Be here now. Live in the moment, etc etc. It is repeated often because it is so very true and so very, very powerful.

The present instant, this moment, the NOW, is a gate, a doorway into unimaginable joy. Let me ask you something. If you were to list the emotions that keep you from happiness, the emotions you would rather do without? would it go something like this? : shame. Guilt. Doubt. Fear. Anxiety. Confusion.

For me, none of those are desirable mental states. NONE OF THEM EXIST IN THE PRESENT INSTANT. You either dwell in the past, on your old mistakes and disappointments, the things you did wrong, or the things that went wrong, and feel guilt or shame or disappointment (the poisons of the past) or else you dwell on imagined anxieties of the future? what if I fail class? Will I pass that test? Will I get cancer? Will the terrorists attack? What about nuclear bombs? These are the poisons of the future.

In the present moment, there is none of that shit. In the present moment, there is only perfection, gods will manifesting in its sublime, transcendent excellence. Everything in the present moment is as it should be. All your pain, all your fear, all your STRESS, is a self inflicted illusion. This moment is god?s heartbeat, and if you can stop your own mental dialogue and listen to it, all your shit will melt away and you will feel just fine.

That's another piece of the puzzle, one that is falling in place for those who are ready. The deeper essence of reality. What is reality? We ask ourselves. Is it this hand, this cup, this wall, that colour, those people, this feeling, that emotion? Is that reality? No. that is no more reality than bubbles in a stream are the stream itself.

Reality is something like a white light. It contains within it every possible hue of the spectrum, but it is itself invisible. Reality is the Tao, the infinite, it is god. All the particulars, the objects, the people, the feelings and places, are like fleeting dreams of god, like bubbles rising for a brief instant then disappearing in the stream. This stream, this light, this Tao, this god, is infinite in its power and its benevolence.

Yes, benevolence! It nourishes EVERYTHING that lives. It creates all and sustains all. It is love. It is LOVE! And it is power.

A part of what is happening is that we are remembering, rediscovering this life, this pulse, this god, this thing that is as far from what we used to call reality as a sketch of a dog is from the living article. Infinitely farther than that in fact.

It is important to realize that our attention is a thing of immense power. Whatever we focus our attention on, we and reality for that time becomes. Focus on your pain, hook your attention on pain, and you become pain, and your reality becomes pain. Hook your attention on the light, the love, the present, the tao, god, and you become god, and your reality becomes god.

Can you imagine giving up your past? Can you conceive of letting go of everything you have ever known, experienced or believed? Can you drop your memories, the good and the bad, the sweet and the sad, like the accumulated dust they are?

Can you surrender your hopes, your fears, and your dreams of the future? Can you let go of all your wishes, your imaginings, your expectations? Can you, in other words, be in this world and not of it?

Does that idea scare you? Fear is the guardian at the gate of change. Push through fear, defeat it, and you will always find love on the other side.

I repeat myself: your attention is immensely powerful. Anything in your life that hurts or haunts you is there only because you are clinging to it with your attention. Do you suffer? You are like a man who screams in pain even as he hugs a roll of barb wire like it is his most precious treasure. You are like a junky, who shivers in sickness even as he injects more poison into his veins. Let go. It is illusion. It is chaff. It is like dust on your window, wipe it away and let in the light.

Yes, windows and lights. I remind you briefly that words are symbols and metaphors, not truth. Nothing I have said here is truth, not one word of it. My hope is that if I throw enough metaphors at you, you may intuit the truth, or some small aspect of it.

I repeat that god, the Tao, the source, the light, is what gives rise to all things you perceive. Imagine then that you are a man made of glass, with your back turned to god and your eyes on the ground at your feet. What you see is your personal reality. If you are dirty and smudged with your own mental filth, gods pure light will shine through you and leave a smudged and grey light at your feet, and that is your reality.

If you can make yourself clean, by letting go of your fears and your doubts and your guilts, and all your shit, then god?s light will shine in you and through you and your reality, the light at your feet, will be pure and good and joyous.

More metaphors: many of you feel, or have felt, that your life is like a nightmare, a frightening and disturbing reality that you cannot escape. You are pursued, you are lost, you try to scream and no words come out. And indeed you are right! Your life IS a nightmare! It is scary, it is horrible, and it is a complete illusion.

As in a nightmare, if you can realize that you are asleep, all your fears melt away, relief washes over you, you remember you are not in the maw of a monster but safe and warm in bed! This is truth. You are, always have been and always will be safe and warm in gods embrace. You can never be otherwise. But until you stop your own personal dream, your own self created nightmare, you will not know it, and certainly you can?t enjoy it.

So? this is something, some hint, some small aspect, some miniscule piece of the transformation that some of us, many of us, more of us everyday, are beginning to undergo.

It is like waking up from a nightmare. It is like the sun rising in the night. It is letting go of illusions. It is dropping our illusory sense of past and future and the guilt and anxiety that comes with it. It is returning to the eternal, ever present, and benevolent now. It is remembrance of god, and realization of our own true natures. It is freedom.

If none of what I have said makes any sense, fine. If it is bullshit to you, great! It matters not. My words are just one small, inarticulate voice echoing down into a dark chasm where so many people still live. But more voices will join mine, louder and clearer, and more light will shine into the chasm, and its inhabitants will grow more and more restless, and as the little light that shines down illuminates the steep walls surrounding them, they will start to see a path up and out, and we will all, together, begin to climb.

There is nothing to fear. All your pain is an illusion. The future is incredibly happy. It is not too good to be true. Nothing is impossible. All your prisons are self created. You are all gods and god is all of us. The only way out is up.

If your games still satisfy you, by all means keep playing for as long as you want. There is no hurry. There is no rush. We will all get where we are going, because we are already there, we never left.

Peace.

-Dan

added note: in the coming years, there will be a  steady increase of conflict, violence, fear etc... sort of. Within the one great loving light of god are many possible vibrational levels that we can choose to inhabit. The violence and trauma are occuring at the lower vibrational levels, which are inhabited by the fearfull and destructive. The reason for this seeming increase in trauma is that these lower vibrational levels are collapsing in on themselves. If you can raise your mind out of these lower levels, you will not be affected or touched by any of the trauma going on in the world, quite the opposite, you will percieve a steady increase in positive change.

Apocolypse and eschaton, utopia and distopia , will occur simultaneously. which one do you want to inhabit? which would you rather experience? " if everything you identify with is not to be destroyed in entropy, you must begin waking up"

This is like the believers being called up to heaven before the end times... sort of. If you are still enslaved in your nightmares, be prepared to deal with the fear and pain in them. alternatively, you can

WAKE UP

take it, leave it, buy it, fuck it... i make no promises, only suggestions

:laugh:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (09/14/05 06:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledorkus
don't look back
Re: "if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed... [Re: Moonshoe]
    #4661020 - 09/14/05 04:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I came out of a nice meditation, put on John Coltrane's Serenity and logged into this wonderful post. Thank you for writing that.  :japsmile:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: "if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed... [Re: Moonshoe]
    #4661079 - 09/14/05 04:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry for being the first nay sayer. But Mr. Natural Sez, "Twas ever thus". Nothing you are saying is new. There have always been people who saw through the fallacy of religion and such. You are just another so called prophet, and we all know what their track record is.

How about saying fuck it to the changes that are about to come and save the globe. Change yourself, mind your business and quit guessing about everybody else. :grin: Your spiel reads right out of some book.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: "if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed... [Re: Icelander]
    #4661225 - 09/14/05 04:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Of course it's nothing new. Truth is eternal. But you are right that people should concentrate for right now on growing spiritually as individuals, and not worry about saving everyone else. You can't change someone, they can only change themselves.

That made much more sense than all that bullshit about acension leaps and blueprints. Now I understand the concept behind what I was reading about the lower vibrational thingys and stuff...

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #4661262 - 09/14/05 05:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Come on, either dry out or get some real news. The coming new age is always just around the so called corner, but never shows. Time brings change, but that is just the WAY. No quick fix in world conciousness is looming. Even my dog Leonard (pictured at left) says this is bogus...and he is an ordained minister so he would know.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineDeviate
Re: "if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed... [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4661339 - 09/14/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Huehuecoyotl, i dissagree. simply look at history, now i know my times are going to way off but just to give you an idea we spent thousands of years in the pre inustrial age, then a few hundred years in the industrial age, decades in the information age (if you count that). the point is each age becomes shorter, the more technology we have the faster technology advances, so whatever age is going to come next should be expected in the next few hundred years. once a critical number of people change their consciousness the rate of conciousness change will begin to increase accross the entire planet. i'm not saying anything is going to happen right away but we are going to notice some kind of change some time soon.

Edited by Deviate (09/14/05 05:20 PM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: "if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed... [Re: Deviate]
    #4661374 - 09/14/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You are welcome to disagree. I did not say the world was static. The industrial, space (you skipped that one), and information ages are due to advances in technology...not conciousness. They brought changes to our conciousness, but only subtle ones. Most people are still ruled by the prejudices and ideals of the last century. Change in thought is slow. There will be no overnight revolution in conciousness. In any case using titles for periods of time is only a human mental construct to organize our timeflow.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: "if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed... [Re: Deviate]
    #4661382 - 09/14/05 05:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Technology and consciousness are different things. The "ages" you refer to are all linked to technological advances which spread throughout the civilized world.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: "if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed... [Re: Veritas]
    #4661413 - 09/14/05 05:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hey! I said that first! This isn't a competition you know!!!

--------------------

OfflineDeviate
Re: "if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed... [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4661414 - 09/14/05 05:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i'm well aware that the ages are due to technological advances, i was just trying to illustrate the telescoping effect. exponential change? is that the term i'm looking for?

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
You are welcome to disagree. I did not say the world was static. The industrial, space (you skipped that one), and information ages are due to advances in technology...not conciousness. They brought changes to our conciousness, but only subtle ones. Most people are still ruled by the prejudices and ideals of the last century. Change in thought is slow. There will be no overnight revolution in conciousness. In any case using titles for periods of time is only a human mental construct to organize our timeflow.

not overnight but i see the possibility for major change within a few hundred year period. that's the point i was making when i brought up the ages, the idea that once something takes off it can travel further in a short time span then it previously did in many times that amount of time. right now human consciounsess has been slowly advancing but its possible that it may reach a point where it begins to increase faster and thus it could revolutionalize itself in a relatively short amount of time compared to the thousands of years spent in its infant stages.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4661422 - 09/14/05 05:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

" i see the possibility for major change within a few hundred year period"

That is what always what happens. A few hundred years always has changes. Tell me something new. That does not="coming new age".

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #4661440 - 09/14/05 05:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I predict that, within one hundred years, everyone currently posting here will be dead.

OfflineDeviate
    #4661441 - 09/14/05 05:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well ok, its nothing new to you. i'm still excited about it though.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4661447 - 09/14/05 05:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Why? You won't be around a couple hundred years. Be here now. Bet you never heard that before.

--------------------

OfflineDeviate
    #4661479 - 09/14/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i am being here now and in this moment i see constant change, constant self trancendance and growth. and that is part of the beauty of life to me, having the experience of becomming something more than you were. when i say im excited about it i don't mean that i'm not going to enjoy life now, i mean that i'm excited by all the potential for further expansion that i see. its like a story unfolding in the eternal now. each moment is replaced by a different but equally amazing moment.

Edited by Deviate (09/14/05 06:06 PM)

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: "if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed... [Re: Veritas]
    #4661488 - 09/14/05 06:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
I predict that, within one hundred years, everyone currently posting here will be dead.

Doubtful. :wink: Nice passionflower.

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: "if you dont want everything u identify with to be destroyed... [Re: Icelander]
    #4661612 - 09/14/05 06:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thank you to everyone who took the time to read and respond.

icelander said:

"Twas ever thus". Nothing you are saying is new. There have always been people who saw through the fallacy of religion and such. You are just another so called prophet, and we all know what their track record is. "

im afraid you misunderstand. i never claimed any of this was new! hell, its been posted on about 100 times on this website alone! none of this is my brainchild! its a truth that is universal. everyone who writes about it just does their best to put it into words, and each time a new facet of a much larger whole is clarified. the hope is that each person who tries to express the ineffable will do it in a way that will reach just one of two more people, people who for some reason or another couldnt get it from someone elses attempt.

Im not a prophet. im just a kid who a has found something that has improved his life, and now im trying to share it with a few more people, much like you might try to guide a close friend to a beutifull spot you know or a fun club... there is an imperative to spread the joy.

"How about saying fuck it to the changes that are about to come and save the globe. Change yourself, mind your business and quit guessing about everybody else. Your spiel reads right out of some book. "

save the globe! thats exactly the plan. But your headspace will inevitably influence what actions you take. what i am advising is getting your mental state to the highest possible level, and then your positive action will be much more informed and powerfull. In the last few months ive gotten more involved in ecological action, and i urge everyone else to do the same.

as for minding my own business... thats exactly what ive been doing for the past, what... year? old timers here will know i used to post a couple times a day until i realized something. i was becoming an intellectualist, always arguing but never progressing. so i took a vacation. I worked on my own spiritual progress until i came to a breakthrough. Then i tried to write something that might inspire or help others to do the same. Im no master. im not finished the race. but that doesnt mean i cant leave a few marks in the dust to guide those who might follow.

as for reading right out of some book... some of it was! not word for word, but ive been doing alot of reading to further my own understanding, and im trying to spread those same concepts. again, dont think im claiming this is my shit! im sharing, not creating!

"That made much more sense than all that bullshit about acension leaps and blueprints. Now I understand the concept behind what I was reading about the lower vibrational thingys and stuff... "

thats what i was hoping. i always wince when i read those kinds of post because all though they (just recently!) started making some sense to me, i knew to most people they were total gibberish (what i up till recently thought they were) i thought this might help fill in some of the stuff in the middle.

"Come on, either dry out or get some real news. The coming new age is always just around the so called corner, but never shows. "

thats just it man! its not just around the corner! its NOW! were not waiting for it, its been going on for a long time! forever actually, as the racial transformation/evolution is a continuum and not an on/off kind of thing. Its happening right now. the only question is do you notice it and accept it?

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS!

i am not prophecying something that will come in the future. i am describing an energy that exists today, right now, and always has, and trying to give some small understanding of that energy and how YOU can tap into it and transform your own life. im not saying the whole planet will turn into heaven for everyone. im saying that right now, this instant YOU can find heaven for YOU.

that is all.

You can do this all without me. You dont need my answers. Im just trying to help, and i dont claim to be able to help everyone. Everyone finds the truth for themselves and in their own time.

I wont be back to read more responses.

PEACE!

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (09/14/05 06:42 PM)

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4661697 - 09/14/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I guess my main refrain is that putting dates on the new world order is just not real IMO. You must remember I had my youth in the 70s and had to revise my views so many times I just realized I didn't have a clue if or when things would change.

Much later I came to wonder if things aren't this way for a reason. Life may be perfect just as it is now and looking for some salvation around the corner is just me distracting myself from the sometimes difficult act of surrendering to what is happening right now and learning how to live in a love state no matter what is happening around me.

So... I don't mean to squash your positive feelings. That's not my intent. It just seemed like some of what you were saying was just hearsay and a distraction. Carry on friend. :heart:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4661707 - 09/14/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Everyday is a new world. Every moment is a new world. Every second is a new world. You don't need new age rants about vibrations and conciousness to explain this...it is merely the way...as it has always been.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4661722 - 09/14/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Everyday is a new world. Every moment is a new world. Every second is a new world. You don't need new age rants about vibrations and conciousness to explain this...it is merely the way...as it has always been.

That says it. :thumbup:

Quote:

I wont be back to read more responses.

:frown: :grin: :heart:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder