Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Shroom Hunting in Cambodia (Pics.)
    #463583 - 11/19/01 03:46 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Well here is an image of a lone mushroom (Copelandia cyanescens) growing in front of the Temple at Angkor Wat.

and here is a small basket of Copelandia species picked by me and some children and a monk.

Excuse the pixels. I need my computer reconfigured and my colors and pixels.

When My group and I left on the 17 of October there were no Copelandia's but there was a lot of cow shit (Praesepth, cow) all over the temple grounds.

When I returned October 4-5, the shrooms were just disappearing.

I do however think there were more areas but mud and heavy rains made it impossible for me to function there so I returned to Thailand and back to Koh Samui for more shrooms.

Mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Shroom Hunting in Cambodia (Pics.) [Re: mjshroomer]
    #463586 - 11/19/01 03:50 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

P.s.,

My envelope of Copelandia cyanescens spore prints and two Cambodgeniensis prints arrived today. The letter had a red stamp saying,
"Opened by U.S. Customs for Tariff Purposes Only."
Oakland California
Passed free November 6, 2001

The letter was mailed on October 10, 2001 from Ban Lumphu, Thailand.

Shroom on Wayne,
Shroom on Garth,
Look out for Joe Dirt.

mj

InvisiblePsylosymon
Carpal Tunnel

#464528 - 11/20/01 12:56 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hehe cool pics john. reminds me of a dead keneddys song" holiday in cambodia"

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #465623 - 11/21/01 01:03 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Excellent collection of shrooms.

Something must be wrong with either your
photo developement or the scanner because
all of the reds are all blue and all your blacks are all brown

:)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Shroom Hunting in Cambodia (Pics.) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #465747 - 11/21/01 03:44 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I repeatedly told everyone at most forums that someone seriously fucked with my computer while I was in Southeast Asia. When I bring any of my images up in photoshop or other programs there are pixels and wrong colors.

James Kent of TRP (Now TRIP Magazine) promised ten days ago to come over and help put my computer back to somewhere near normal. My color needs to be reconfigured, etc., as do several of my programs and the missing file from word 2000. Most of my books were deleted by whomever did this and I have to retype the Mu7shroom pioneers and the Cultivation history book and then again I do not know which of my printed copies are the last edited versions by Jonathan Ott.

Anyway. I have a total of thirteen albums of 24 pictures each and when I disconnected myt small icebox, water seeped into my drawer above which sttood the frigerator. Many images are ruined and stuck together and the negatives warped from the water.

All of this shit has been a total nightmare to me.

I am awaiting CHief Ill Eagle who took 6 hours of digital camera work while traveling with me to and from Cambodia to Koh samui on the first half of my trip. I returned a second time to Cambodia to collect 80 prints of Copelandia species.

They finally arrived.

I will inform all that I willhave in the next three weeks some sporeprints for some new strains of Cubensis from Northeastern Thailand near Laos and Northern Cambodia and some Copelandia prints as well. Still have many samuiensis left.

Have a shroomy day,

Mj

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate