Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Loc: just a few notes away
weed brownies questions
    #4634480 - 09/08/05 03:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

if i eat a weed brownie, with about an 8th of weed in it (pretty dam good stuff) and i get high and all that, will my eyes still get red? or do u have to smoke it for ur eyes to get red? and also does it help to eat them on an empty stomach and not eat anything after i eat them for 2 huors or so? thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJabbawaya

Re: weed brownies questions [Re: ph30n1x]
    #4634578 - 09/08/05 04:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, your eyes can still get quite red. This is caused by marijuana's effect on vasodilation and heart rate, which causes increased blood flow to the conjunctivae; so it will happen regardless of how you consume it.

Take it on an empty stomach for best results. It's also best not to eat for several hours after ingesting any psychedelic drug, as food tends to be "grounding" and can diminish effects while exacerbating nausea and stomach discomfort.

3.5g in a single brownie is a heavy dose. Have a good time!

--------------------

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4634738 - 09/08/05 04:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Your eyes will be red as fuck and you probably will barely be able to open them.

You'll definitely looked really baked.

Edited by HeavyToilet (09/08/05 04:52 PM)

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: weed brownies questions [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4634907 - 09/08/05 05:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

they will deffenitly be red,
thats a pretty hefty oral dose for one person.. maybe too much.. unless you know what youre getting into, in that case right on!

i would personally make 3-4 firecrackers and eat them periodically over the course of the day.. quicker, easier, takes less ganj.. plus you wont dive head first into an uncomfortable high by taking too much(not saying thats going to happen)

i would try to stay away from eating a couple hours beforehand, but deffenitly try eating something once you start to "feel it", give the thc something to bond to :wink:

and dont forget to save a bowl to smoke, it really takes it to another level when youre already high off edibles.

--------------------

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Re: weed brownies questions [Re: king_cobra]
    #4634996 - 09/08/05 06:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thanks much for all the advice, just to give u a background on my tolerance, on pretty much the same weed, i can get pretty high off half a gram, so maybe i shuold do 2 grams worth instead, wat do u guys think? also i didnt realize my eyes could get red so do u think visene would help? like ive used this before wen quite baked to pretty dam baked and it pretty much worked, cause il be around my friends parents who would shoot us both if they found out. i figured if we didnt smell like it or have to like quickly smoke it somewhere we would be pretty much safe to be mad high aruond them off brownies. but what do u guys think i should do? thanks much

OfflineJabbawaya

#4635430 - 09/08/05 08:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Most eye drops should work pretty well, but you can't totally depend on them. There's nothing you can do to make your eyelids look less red, though. Red eye isn't the only way to tell if someone's high. I can usually tell if someone's high just by watching them for a few seconds. There are a number of physical effects and mannerisms one can look for, and with experience, identify fairly quickly, especially if you know the person.

It is a very bad idea to use drugs with parents around.

2g is still a high dose. But if you're comfortable with that go ahead.

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: weed brownies questions [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4635511 - 09/08/05 08:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i say eat the whole eighth, fuck em, if your gonna do it, do it right, cause your doing it anyways, right?

tell the rents you have allergies, both of you, and that your hungry and they should order some pizzas....

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

#4635526 - 09/08/05 08:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lol i cant tell if somes high just by watching them for a few seconds also. and im basically a big sloppy mess when im high around parents, well thats not entirly true, i can act rpetty strait in front of them, and we wont smell like it, or have had to duck out of the house sketch-ly and smoke it. and wel have a type of visene that has worked well in the past, so i guess other than the red eyelid and maybe mildly rosey eyes, they wont have anything on us. but ive never consumed weed orally, is the high differnt or more intence than smoking the same amount? will it be more of a high where im litterally like tripping or falling and being clumbsy or will it be pretty much the same as smoking it? thanks for all the advice so far man

Offlinephatclown
Place

Loc: Midwest Michigan
Re: weed brownies questions [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4635530 - 09/08/05 08:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think clear eyes works so much better than visine ... but thats my personal opinion...

--------------------
Psilocybin, It's what's for dinner, tonight...

OfflineJabbawaya

#4635543 - 09/08/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It's a lot more intense than smoking. Some people do lose their balance, so be careful. It's a weird feeling during the come-up to keep getting more and more high without smoking anything--not everybody enjoys it.

Quote:

phatclown said:
I think clear eyes works so much better than visine ... but thats my personal opinion...

I've found that to be true, also.

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #4635552 - 09/08/05 08:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

the high is definitly different,
has anyone ever tried marinol?

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Re: weed brownies questions [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4641616 - 09/10/05 10:45 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lol i ate them last night, and i have this funny suspition that me and my friend were cheated. not completly, like they were defently weed brownies, like we got pretty high, but theres no way there was as much weed in them as they said there was. they said three 8ths per brownie and we got 2 of em, so u should take 1/4 of one for a good high. i ended up eating 3/4th of a brownie and was defently high, but i think if i ate around 7.3 grams of weed in brownie form, i shoulda woken up naked and outside. still fun tho, if i ever get em from the same guy, if im feeling nice that day, il just not say anything to him and just eat the whole dam thing.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
    #4641900 - 09/10/05 12:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I hope you didn't BUY weed BROWNIES. That's pretty much asking to get ripped unless you are very tight with the source.

I have a side question, if anyone notices. If I ate 2 grams of just fresh bud, right out of my stash, will I get the same affects that I would from baking or cooking with it?

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: weed brownies questions [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4641923 - 09/10/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

No I heard from all over digesting the plant as it is wont affect you in any way so digesting the fresh buds "wont" do anything but give your mouth a nice weed smell.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Re: weed brownies questions [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4643709 - 09/10/05 09:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Savako said:
No I heard from all over digesting the plant as it is wont affect you in any way so digesting the fresh buds "wont" do anything but give your mouth a nice weed smell.

100% correct  :thumbup:
and yesh i did buy them from someone i had nvr seen in my life lol, big mistake, i still got pretty dam high, but there was def not as much weed in em as the dude said

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#4643756 - 09/10/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I usually eat half a gram to a gram myself, and get plenty blazed.  Careful eating 2 grams around your friends parents, that could end up sucking.  good luck.  Edible weed is a great high :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: weed brownies questions [Re: Noviseer]
    #4644067 - 09/10/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yea bad idea bein high when a parents around, i got caught first time back when i was 18 because i was on the phone with my mom and when im high sounds are all choppy i asked her "what?" every other second and i got her to pick me up that night n she put on the car light n was like what the hells wrong with you... what were you doing! i was like uhhh uhh lol my mom was with the times she knew what i was doin.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates