Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNignugnot
Funkphiler
Loc: Northwest Ar
syrenge
    #4629052 - 09/07/05 08:04 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

So I've got my two prints of medium to small size... I'm about to put scrape half of one into a pint jar and fill it with water; stuck up 10cc and then put it needle side up into another jar which is placed into my pc and pc'd for about 45 mins... this is a correct method for making a syrenge? Second part my print was not kept in any fashion of the idea of sterile nor was my syrenge, but I can alcohol my jars...

--------------------
I'm an asymtope, neva gonna catch me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinetheBRINK
horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
Re: syrenge [Re: Nignugnot]
    #4629100 - 09/07/05 08:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you want to sterilize your syringe before you suck spore into it.. doing it after will just kill the spores, everything else sounds ok... i'm not sure if you'll have very much success with those prints if they weren't taken using sterile techniques.

--------------------

Invisiblesrgtm1a
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4629122 - 09/07/05 08:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

heh, yeah, putting the spores into your pc will not sterilize them, it will kill them. You will always run a risk of contam if the spores were not taken in a sterile fashion, but you may still be ok.

you want to sterilize the syringe b4 putting the spores into it. I don't really like the 1pt jar idea because it will take a good amount of time for that water to cool off.

The way I do it:

1. get an empty syringe and fill with 9.5 cc's of water.

2. wrap syringe in aluminum foil.

3. Get a shot glass or small glass cup and wrap in aluminum foil.

4. PC both for 20 min and allow to cool.

5. take out shot glass and syringe and unwrap.

6. with a sterile blade, scrape some spores into the shot glass.

7. Swab the syringe with alcohol, flame, then swab again.

8. squirt the water from the syringe into the shot glass and mix with the needle.

9. Suck up the spore solution into the syringe.

10. swab needle with alcohol, flame, and swab again, replace syringe cap.

11. now shake the syringe. since there is 9.5 cc's of water you have room to shake the syringe.

12. leave syringe sit at least 24h before use.

NOTE: the quicker you scrap the spores into the glass and get them into the syringe, the more you protect yourself from contams.

OfflineNignugnot
Funkphiler
Loc: Northwest Ar
Re: syrenge [Re: srgtm1a]
    #4629176 - 09/07/05 09:13 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks nigs for the clerification

--------------------
I'm an asymtope, neva gonna catch me!

Offlinejohahnchristo
breaktech beatengineer

#4629309 - 09/07/05 10:09 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you could also use a mason jar with a hole in the top of the cap place tyvec under the cap, fill with water steralize that(best to use distilled water) in pressure cooker along with a second jar lid. using a glovebox scrape prints into mason jar cover with regular lid.
Oh yeah I forgot... shake jar, let sit for 24 hr, steralize needles in pressure cooker, steralize jar using alchahol/lysol, place all in glovebox, remove lid, suck up the spores in the needles, steralize with alchahol or lysol, recap. store in dark place

--------------------
Shows I will be spinning at
Where Life Begins-Aug. 27th
Epidural Sept 2nd/5th
Enchanted Remixed sept 15/16th(for those who missed the first)

Edited by johahnchristo (09/07/05 10:14 AM)

Invisiblesrgtm1a
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: syrenge [Re: johahnchristo]
    #4629704 - 09/07/05 12:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yuck yuck....lysol=mucho problemos.

You're idea is fine, just take lysol out of the equation.

Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: syrenge [Re: srgtm1a]
    #4629800 - 09/07/05 12:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I made mine from a print on tin foil. I put it in a plastic bag. Squirted 10cc's in the bag shook up the solution and sucked it back into the syringe resulting in a dark purple syringe. I used 9cc's and left 1cc in the sryinge. I purify water and suck another 9cc's in and shake the hell out of it. Resulting in another purple syringe. I plan on doing this untill the solution thins too much but i think i could get a good 5-7 syringes out of it.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: syrenge [Re: ixitwistedixi]
    #4630053 - 09/07/05 01:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

like i told ya man, you have a 50/50 success rate with the prints that you have :smile:  So, if your syringe is contammed let me know and ill walk over to yout place and drop off another syringe for you :smile:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract