Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesexymoreno
Stranger

Instant rice pf recipe.
    #4621471 - 09/05/05 12:59 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ok, since i don't actually do shrooms, i just want to grow them cuz they're beautiful, i was thinking about using that instant rice recipe, where that guy who posted it had really huge flushes from it.  he said that his shrooms which grew from the instant rice had really shitty potency.

potency wouldn't matter to me, but if i used the instant rice would my shrooms still produce spores? i also want to send a bunch of my matias romero spores to the fsrc cuz they have none, and i think growing on instant rice and then doing a mass print would be really great to help them out.

all the vets, help me out, i need to know so i can stop worrying about the best substrate for more shrooms, i don't care about potency, just want lots and lots of em lovely "fun guys"
lol
get it? fungi >> fun guy?

ya i know u do  :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZeroArmy27
I didn't go to work for a month.

Loc: Middle of nowhere
Re: Instant rice pf recipe. [Re: sexymoreno]
    #4621714 - 09/05/05 03:27 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

instead of instant rice, use rolled oats like quaker rolled oats. the cheap stuff works just as well. :smile:

i gave up on BRF when i figured out i could use rolled oats. good potency with them from my experience. just use a little bit less than the BRF formula and you should be ok. if you use too much, the oats get sludgy looking like oatmeal and it takes forever to colonize.

--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlinesexymoreno
Stranger

Re: Instant rice pf recipe. [Re: ZeroArmy27]
    #4623394 - 09/05/05 05:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

what about cream of wheat?
i read the contents of the box and it sounds very nutritious.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract