Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrGonzo401
Stranger
First time tripper in need of some advice...
    #459944 - 11/15/01 10:56 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ok my friend is getting 1/8 of shrooms (wet or dry, I don't know, I assume dry) tomorrow and i would like to have a few of my questions about this drug answered.

I have taken LSD one time before and it was a great experience on the whole, but at the time I was a really scared because I didn't know anything about the drug (we bought it from some guy downtown when we were looking for weed and we thought, score!). Its been a year since then and even though I had an unpleasant experiance with acid I still think I have a strong enough mind to try another halucinogen.

I am 16 years old and we plan to trip at my good friends house after verifying the type of mushroom it is on this website. What I really want to know is just some "tricks of the trade" things I can tell myself to calm down if im having a bad trip and such, or things that would be extremely amusing and fun :) Please dont tell me to do searches! I would really prefer peoples personal opinion or new info rather than reading old topics and getting no interaction.

The person selling it to my friend said to eat the whole eighth to himself. I am wondering, could these shrooms be less potent than others so if we split the eighth we wont get high? (big waste of 25 bucks if i do say so myself...) I know theres some experienced peeps out there, and having re-assurance from 'em will certainly help me ease my mind and get me into the mood for the trip. Thanks!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: First time tripper in need of some advice... [Re: DrGonzo401]
    #460027 - 11/16/01 12:21 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Okay, I don't think I'm the best person for this topic but I'll give it a go...

First off, you said you had a bad time with acid. Why exactly was it bad, and how much did you take? Depending on that, you may want to try a lower dosage than the eight. You'll still feel it, and it will still be a good time. I'm sure somebody will add their 2 cents to that topic...

If you start to have problems, just remember that you took shrooms and it will all be over soon. Listening to music always works great for calming down. Just put in something that you like, sit back and just close your eyes and listen to the music. (that's great even if you aren't having a bad time) Whatever you do, just try not to let your mind get locked in a loop of bad thoughts. It will grow and grow... Everything seems to make sense when you trip, even the things that aren't real that you are worrying about, so just don't think about it.

Go into your trip with a possitive attitude, no worries. Their really is nothing to worry about. Nothing bad can really happen to you, just don't go running around out in the street, etc. :wink:

Make sure you are comfortable where you are going to be tripping, and try to be someplace where you can stay for the entire time.

Anonymous

#460045 - 11/16/01 12:44 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Fun things for a trip:
Etch-a-sketch, magnadoodle
Modeling Clay
Anything that lights up or flashes
Gummi worms

I always spend a little time with our pets, they are great. Really you can have fun with anything when you are tripping, just use your imagination and gather a few things. And then when you trip you'll find something to amuse yourself with.

And have a notebook handy...

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #460077 - 11/16/01 01:28 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

yea i think smack pretty much covered it...

just remember that if you're feeling uncomfortable in the altered state, you will soon (no more than 6 hours) feel "normal" again. i've never had a bad experience with shrooms. don't dwell on bad thoughts (bad thoughts don't even seem to come to mind when i'm tripping so it shouldn't be a problem).

1/8 should be enough for both of you. i ate a half 1/8 my first time, and i still usually eat a half eigth up to an eigth. you'll have a great time!

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineDrGonzo401
Stranger
    #460143 - 11/16/01 04:16 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Is it possible for some shrooms to be drasticly (sp?) less potent than others? this is my main question now because the dealer said for 1 person to eat it all. I dont know if he was just crazy telling a first timer to do that or thier some really shitty shrooms.. no1 will prolly read this :(
(+5 karma points if u reply)

Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
    #460159 - 11/16/01 05:19 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I think it depends a lot on your body weight AND the way you are... I guess some mushrooms are much more potent than others that's nature for ya. Just try half the eight and you'll probably have a good time nothing too drastic ...
cya

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #460444 - 11/16/01 12:15 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

FIRST RULE OF SHROOMING:

Never ever ever ever EEVVEEERR, listen to anything a drug dealer says I don't care if you think he is your best friend.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #460447 - 11/16/01 12:17 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

See if you could get 4 grams from him so you and your friend could each have 2 grams, or maybe get a quarter and each eat 2.5 grams, you could go for a hole eighth but since you had a little trouble with acid you might want to take the lower dose so you don't get scared away.

Good luck and enjoy!

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: DrGonzo401]
    #460650 - 11/16/01 04:19 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: First time tripper in need of some advice... [Re: ]
    #460751 - 11/16/01 06:39 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Remember, for your first time with ANY unfamiliar drug, anticipate a little more than you expect. I went into my first trip anticipating something like weed with more visuals, I was both pleasantly and very unpleasantly treated to alot more than that, to say the least. Be mellow, try to be in a comfortable place with someone to help you chill if you get in a fit, and whatever it is, its the drugs, and focus on something else if you dont like whats happening, and focus more on what you like.

Anonymous

Re: First time tripper in need of some advice... [Re: GringoLoco]
    #460764 - 11/16/01 06:52 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Anonymous

#460769 - 11/16/01 06:54 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineGringoLoco
 User Gallery

Re: First time tripper in need of some advice... [Re: Anonymous]
    #460779 - 11/16/01 07:01 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

*gasps* Whered you find those, man? Never mind about that, just post as many No Pants posters on telephone poles in your city as you can!

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#460872 - 11/16/01 08:22 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i like pants ...

OfflineGringoLoco
 User Gallery

Re: First time tripper in need of some advice... [Re: HB]
    #460874 - 11/16/01 08:27 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Dont be fooled! Pants are a portable prison! The only thing they succeed in doing is give you discomfort and the occasional horrendous zipper accident!

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#460883 - 11/16/01 08:52 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

the only reason you get the occassional zipper accident is due to your hatred towards them. They have begun rebelling against those who wish to abolish them (much like slaves against their masters). Since they know I enjoy them (and they also carry my shit) they are nice to me.

HOWEVER the only way you can be safe, is to not wear pants, ever. Then they cannot do anything to you.

OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
Loc: ohio
    #460979 - 11/16/01 11:13 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

wish i could help more, but ive never had a bad trip on anything. my first time eating shrooms i ate an eighth and tripped hard as fuck. i had done acid about 5 or 6 times by the first time i ate shrooms. my advice would be follow smack's advice. he covered most of the key points that i know of. also, just dont go into your trip worried about having a bad trip. go into thinking postiviley about the drug and the experience, and you'll be fine. you've got to keep yourself laid back and positive... maybe even excited about it. you'll have a blast, so dont worry about having a bad trip.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder